JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

irs.gov/individuals/irs-withholding-calculator
irs.gov/individuals/employees/tax-withholding
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The "JUST" meme means "Just fuck my shit up", aka a bad thing. How is saving 86 billion dollars fucking anyones shit up?

Think of the liberals who have lost their livelihoods.

Drimp can't get the neclear godes

FUCK BLUMPF

Op, I can't tell if your post is pro-trump or anti-trump, desu. Personally I'm glad that he did this.

Poorfag here

What's my tax return going to look like next year

>68 billion saved

Hooray can't wait to be swimming in the ocean to get to work since global warming regulations are shafted now

You should change it to where they withhold the least they can so you don't get a return.

Protip: Did you know the money they return to you is an interest-free loan that you gave to the government for a year? Big Brother is a Jew.

>Lives below sea level

Idiot

> I can't tell

BEST TIMELINE

What do I change in order to get jewed the least?

>regulations
>bad

Enjoy getting buttfucked sideways by capitalist pigs. Fucking cucks.

>lives in a mountain hillbilly hick town

IMPEACH DRUMPF

Maybe they should've gotten a real job

>B-b-b-but the national debt isn't dropping because of drumpf!!!

(((global warming)))

god i hope they neck themselves

Ahahahaha...this is what happens when you don't come to the table, leftists. You either have a voice or you don't, and you opted out now, so the glorious orange demagogue is going to spend the next 7 and a half years utterly gutting every program you love. This is the grave you chose faggots. Fuck Leftists.

why do regulations have to be tax funded
are you really so politically malnourished yoiu never heard of underwriters laboratory?

In that case Noice

>not living innawoods with a tight-knit clannish mountain community

I almost feel sorry for you fags

W-4 elections

regulations would be fine, if they were passed by the congress with the consent of the governed. Regulating from the presidency is an imperial practice creates laws and bureaucracies that aren't answerable to the people.

Global hoax wobt actually take effect our lifetime. So yes defund it.

I forget the form.

Googled it a bit. I guess you have to submit a new W-4 and say there. If you have an HR department or something, you could ask them. Or ask your boss or whatever.
irs.gov/individuals/irs-withholding-calculator
irs.gov/individuals/employees/tax-withholding

>he believes the global warming meme

...user, I...

Seriously I think the threat of a few inches is overblown.

>He believes that blindly throwing money around is productive towards saving the environment.

get a load of this retard

Indeed.