North Carolina looks to change the "Stand your Ground" law

North Carolina looks to change the "Stand your Ground" law.

>dailytarheel.com/article/2017/04/state-bill-takes-aim-at-north-carolinas-stand-your-ground-laws

>Insko said this first revision of the bill will repeal the “stand your ground” laws, which permit the use of deadly force if you are presumed to be in danger when someone enters your house, vehicle or workplace uninvited.

Wonder who's behind this?

Other urls found in this thread:

wncn.com/2017/04/11/nc-bill-looks-to-ban-gay-marriage/
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZhScun9OkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just shoot in their legs

Then they shoot you in the head while they're on the ground.

north carolina is a yankee state now, like virginia has already become

>linking to my shitty university newspaper
>being surprised when it publishes shit

The NC house and Senate filled with Republicans, this may die quickly.

bullshit tyrone can't aim

just take cover and proceed taking out his limbs

use something soft, like 9mm

>“We don’t have to have people armed to fight a war by themselves,” she said.

I try to be nice, to engage in a dialogue with people, but sometimes it is difficult.

This family. Shotgun to artery areas

All the yankees moving to the triangle and niggers in charlotte and whatever you want to call the freaks in asheville are going to turn it blue

Okay so when niggers ignore the law like they always do and keep their guns, who do we blame for their killings after this shit passes?

Assuming it passes, and I'm not entirely sure it will.

why not birdshot
then proceed shooting at him with birdshot until he is in too much pain.

like do that with a semi automatic shotgun, burgers can own them, right?

they need to change the ruling because mexicanos have been shooting ICE agents and claiming SYG. since ya know, ICE doesnt exactly knock or ask nicely.

Sadly, this, especially after the HB2 shit.

you are probably right. just like the NOVA machine turned old dominion blue.

NC had enough rural and suburban whites to keep it red for now, but the future doesn't look too good

NC bros better start calling their local state representatives.

You understand that democommunists who HATE guns, HATE the idea of an armed populace, and HATE whites will use this as an excuse to strip ALL gun rights away, right?

As a Texan, this is bullshit and all of North Carolina should be pissed the fuck off right now petitioning against that shit.

You don't live in a free state if you can't stand your ground as a citizen.

Then the lawyer will argue that you weren't in life threatening danger and you didn't need to shoot anyways.

No. If you want to defend your case in a court of law you shoot to kill when your life is threatened. Anything less will land you in jail.

its not a gun grab, its a move to enable feds to imprison mexicans who defend themselves instead of just deportation.

Fuck off. We'll ban gay marriage soon, and then you all will see!

> ncbro here. This kind of shit is introduced every year and it makes it nowhere. It is just to make constituents happy. I can still go to someone's house show him my state I.D. hand him money and walk out of his house with a shotgun

I don't even understand the point of getting rid of stand your ground/castle doctrine. Would that even change anyone's behavior? If a nigger breaks into my home and I catch him, he's going to be shot, no matter what the law says. I'll take my chances with a jury over a feral nigger any day of the week.

>not having stand your ground laws
this is literally cuck tier. If some faggot busts into my house, I have the complete right to blow their ass away.

I'm saying demonshits will attempt to make it a gun grab.

lmao, your state went up in arms over tranny boys not being able to piss with women. like hell you'd ban gay marriage

You're talking out of your ass.
wncn.com/2017/04/11/nc-bill-looks-to-ban-gay-marriage/

people who say "just shoot moving limb/joint!" are morons

shooting is a deadly force anyways so it should always be aimed to kill in center mass

Good to know that 'crowd control officials' will be there to stop every perpetrator.

>making it illegal to defend yourself

californians.

they're finished with CA so like the fungus they are they disperse their spores into the surrounding area.

Bro we have AR shotguns

SHALL NOT

Rural NC is one of the nicest places I've been to. There's nice redneck people everywhere who love to barbeque, watch racing and fish. I always feel safe around them and never lock my car. I would hate to see leftists ruin this place.

>As a Texan, this is bullshit and all of North Carolina should be pissed the fuck off right now petitioning against that shit.
>You don't live in a free state if you can't stand your ground as a citizen.
this

>flag of noguns eurocuck
>"shoot the legs"

put down the kikeywood films Otto, the adults are talking

>north carolina surrounds california

trumptards are complete fucking idiots

My friends have been talking about how NC is cucked for ages now.

Fucking ridiculous. You're in the south, for fuck's sake; guns are there, deal with it. I cannot stand feel-good legislation.

Goddamn do I ever hate Northern Va.

So what they're saying is they want people to kill attackers then not report it?

The people to stand their ground and kill every jew and every banker and every pedophile in congress.

Enough is enough. These people rape kids.

This is to protect niggers who break into people's houses.

DIET

At least it's expected of a cuck state.

My cuckservative Republican Governor keeps on vetoing campus carry.

anywhere that funnels college students into it becomes liberal. Especially millenials because they are a generation that never grew up.

Hollywood kike propaganda =/= real life
Aiming for the arm or leg is utterly retarded. Same goes for the head, as it's a much smaller target and it'll look more like an execution than a self-defense shooting if all of your shots happen to land there.
As for the leg thing, though... best case scenario, your dumb ass will be paying damages to the intruder in question after they take you to court and sue for damages. Worst case scenario, the intruder disarms you, kills you and your family, and uses your gun in subsequent crimes.
Always aim center mass, shooting until the threat is eliminated. I can't stress that enough.

Propagandistic language. You are allowed to use firce to defebd yourself in an emergency and this law has nothing to do with that. This law is a reaction to communist activists and dishonest lawyers who hate our Constitution, trying to criminalize self defense. The stand your ground law nullifies those efforts by making it a brainless automatic thing and cancelling the fight.
These are people who want to effectively legalize and encourage initiatory acts of violence, on the grounds that they dishonestly count self-defense as an initiation of violence when it is a reaction necessitated by the attacker.

>5 Communists
>massacre

Somebody please drag this sign away with a brodozer.

Is NC gone bros?

Sadly this. I'm not even a southerner (northern delaware), but every time I travel down to Virginia, or NC, or Florida, it's nothing but liberal faggots who MIGRATED from yuppie shitholes in the northeast or west coast.

Fucking carpetbaggers. It's a goddamn travesty. These states used to be 100% southern. Now you go to these places and you barely fucking hear anyone with a goddamn southern accent. Liberals are like a swarm of locusts. They flood into a new state, they use their votes to implement liberal or marxist bullshit and import a shitload of shitskins, and then when the state starts to collapse on itself from the problems they caused, they just pack up and move on to the next conservative state. They never learn their lesson. They just move from one state to another, ruining each in their path. California, Nevada, Virginia, Florida, Colorado, now Texas, Arizona, and Georgia are next. It's fucking ridiculous.

Free travel and open borders between states was a mistake. There should be laws that you have to be a fucking NATIVE of a state to run for office there (or at least have lived there for like 20 years) and you should need to have lived in a state for like 5 years before being allowed to participate in any of their elections (both federal and state level)

I want it to end. Different parts of the USA all have their own background, history, and culture. But the demographic replacements aren't just from foreign nations. That's a problem too, but so is people within the nation moving around. It does nothing but stamp out unique identies. Dixie is disappearing. Hell, Maryland and most of Delaware used to be southern too. Now you only see slight aspects of that left on delmarva.

>be born and raised in Texas
>have no southern accent whatsoever
I'm so sorry user.

You're right though. Liberals are cancer.

you're aware spores travel by air, correct?

Burgers, would you give up your guns if every single nigger was deported to Africa?

No, because spics would still be around, and they're a greater demographic threat than nigs.

>shoot at legs
>miss
>get fucked up

So the South will never rise again? You're all just gunna let the Yankees cuck you like Swedes bending over to the Arabs?

North Carolina actually finally buckled under pressure and reversed the tranny bathroom law because of all the jew businesses fucking with them over it.

Would you give up hotdogs if every single nigger was deported to Africa?

>SC

>Can't even go to Myrtle Beach on Memorial Day because of Black Bike Week since the state won't stand up to the NAACP

Hot dogs are disgusting. Of course.

I'm a yankee, not a southerner. But the native southerners - the descendants of the scots-irish who came here hundreds of years ago - are some of the best fucking people in the world. I hate seeing them and their culture being stamped out by fucking carpetbaggers.

Defending you and your family's lives is a God-given right. No legislation will stop it.

You forgot your echoes on (((NAACP))). Look into the organization and it's history. Blacks were only ever the outward face. The whole thing is run by kikes. It's just like the SPLC.

Yup. Like the NCAA and NBA pulling shit from Charlotte and the rest of the state.

Ahh yes, forgot about that.

we'll either get stamped out by yanks or third worlders sadly enough. it was a nice run though

Same thing happened in Indiana when they tried passing the same """transphobic""" laws.
It's fucking bullshit. We have a goddamn government of elected representatives of the people. The people overwhelmingly REJECT all this tranny shit. But the fucking kikes are a 5th column and use their media and businesses to throw their weight around and prevent the goyim from doing anything not in line with the marxist plans.

I just wish these states' legislatures actually had the fucking balls to stick to their guns.

they don't travel thousands of miles trumptard

White people of course

to be fair, the boycotts are the free market, the legislators just responded

First post BratWURST post.

>giving up guns ever

australians truly did not distinguish itself from england

It's because conservatives just lack the balls to fight back. I'm so sick of this crap to. Just stick to your fucking guns.

It was just a question retard. I would be disgusted if one of you said yes.

>Insko
Looks like a kike to me.

Yah I know tell me about it. I live at the beach, and am a vet. Attended Memorial Day 2 years ago and it was BRRRRRRAAAP, VRRRROOOOOMMM non stop during the ceremony. Hate Black Bike week, everyone here fucking hates it because it's literally a free pass for black people to come here and just act a fucking fool

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZhScun9OkE

You're missing the point. We're not talking about market competition. We're talking about laws. THE PEOPLE WANTED ANTI-TRANNY LAWS. But these shylock businesses use their weight to push their own political agenda. So whenever you try to want to do anything democratically, you have to get it approved by the people via legislature, AND it has to be something that the kikes on the board of directors want. If not? It's getting shitcanned one way or another.

We don't have a free market. We have a relatively free market. A literal free market would be ancapistan with no regulations whatsoever. But we do have regulations. And one of them was going to be "no trannies in our goddamn bathrooms". It was voted on and codified into law. The government had an obligation to uphold this law, even despite the jew businesses' objections and boycotts, because it's what the PEOPLE wanted.

Holy fuck
>“Most of the people breaking and entering don’t do damage and harm anybody,” she said.

The fucking lunacy. The craziness. How the fuck do people like that get elected?

i understand your concerns. but businesses and individuals boycotting a law they don't like is as american as it gets.

any time you pass a controversial law you are going to have stuff like this happen. conservatives have boycotted companies before for supporting gay marriage, i know because my local GOP had mentioned places where you shouldn't shop for being anti-israel, or pro-gay or whatever.

Funny, we wouldnt have niggers if it wasnt for the British bringing them here.

And there's always a referendum about what to do about the crime that comes with BBW. I have heard that the governor wants to get rid of it, but that was just hearsay.

We have alot of Jews subverting our politics in the South. The bad part is it isn't usually the leftist atheist Jews, it's the conservative, nationalist Jews that won't us sucking Israeli cock 24/7.

don't be hating just cause you gave up your civil liberties bro. where did you guns go? did your government take your balls too when they took your guns?

The Jew Grabblers don't want to risk being shot when they sneak through the window to steal your children.

They do the same things here, expect ours are the lefty kind. Jews always promote Jewish interests.

I'm not saying it should be illegal to boycott. My point is that I'm furious at the lawmakers in Indiana, North Carolina, and elsewhere for cucking on something as insane as trannies and allowing this shit to continue to be pushed by ZOG. They should've held their ground saying "umm, that's nice, sweetie. You can fuck out of NC, we're not changing our tranny law"

You dipshits realize Republicans dominate the NC legislature and this token bill isn't going anywhere, right?

Yah nobody wants that shit here. The black people here who do support it, only do so to appease the rest of the black community and not look like they're selling out to the man. Every fucking white person I know doesn't want it here, neither do the police, or business owners because EVERY fucking year the patrons of black bike week shit up everything, trash everything, purposely make people feel uncomfortable, and just generally act like nig nogs. We have Harley Bike Week 2 weeks before AKA White Bike Week and it's always without incident. In reality the bike weeks are a microcosm of the differences between white and black culture. A real red pill

Looks like South Carolina is best Carolina again.

I actually can't wait til black bike week.
Only because everyone hires extra security for anything still unfortunate enough to be open on the boulevard.
If it weren't for that, all the dindus could hang for all I care.

Tough luck dude, most of the northern girls that come to SC during the summer love my accent.
Which is ironic because I always thought it sounded kind of goofy.

I got stationed in Bragg for a few years. I've never seen a deep southern state with so many stupid and fucked up gun laws in my life.
>can't purchase a handgun without paying $5 to the local county sheriff in person for a permit that says you're a good boy
So happy I'm an SC resident, would rather drive an hour across the state lines and buy guns that have to put up with that yankee bullshit.

You mean like SC would never abandon the Confederate Flag?

obviously a (((leftist)))

Two sides of the same coin. There's no difference between the leftist atheist jews and the conservative(-for-israel) zionist jews. The jews have a dual morality system. Different rules apply for different situations. Nationalism for me, but not for thee.

The jews have subverted southern christians for decades with this cucking-for-israel crap. Which I still don't understand; I don't understand how anyone can call themselves a christian and be sycophants for the people whose entire identity is based around REJECTING CHRIST. It's completely contradictory to believe that jews are god's chosen people and also believe the new testament.

But regardless of the zionist subversion in the south, the south is now also starting to get overtly marxist jewish subversion as well, in the form of an increased flow of jewish carpetbaggers and their liberal pet goyim into the south.

inplying jews get elected as opposed to put there

>virginia
You mean the public sector worker caliphate?

I hopped in a friends uber a while back, sandnigger driver says something about how he was in the states recently and gas is cheap or whatever. I ask him if he was in virginia, he looks puzzled and says yes, how did you know?
Racial profiling.

Where you at faggot? We need a crew to start investigating all the beachware stores in Myrtle. I think the Israelis use them to launder money or do other illicit shit.

It still rustles my jimmies that some fucking pooinloo cunt got to speak for the entire people and history of SC, unilaterally speaking for the entire state, saying "it's time to retire the confederate flag"

And she's supposed to nominally be a conservative. Fuck her. I hope the toilet witches take her.

>shoots at legs
>bullet hits arteries, killing dindu within minutes
>AND you can still be shot at
Please consider suicide

I was elected class president all 4 years of high school. Learned while at Columbia he paid students to vote for me.

he=dad*

Hilariously enough, a new gun store that opened up is run by (((them)))
Literally every single person working there is Israeli or ex-IDF