New message from Anonymous (we are winning)

Dear Sup Forums, the_donald, and Stormfront

Since its inception, the internet has provided new ways for people all over the world to exercise the rights of free speech, freedom of the press and freedom of assembly. These rights are not simply the benefits of a free society--they are the very means of preserving that society's freedom.

The recent increase in fascist interference with our government coincides with the failure of the people and accredited media orgs to fulfill their vital role in checking the abuse of dangerous alt-right propaganda (Sup Forums, Infowars, Breitbart etc) and how it has indoctrinated the feeble minded to commit atrocious acts including harassing anti fascist protesters at Berkeley

In our efforts we have already converted major boards (Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /po/, /asp/, /r9k/,) into our side through logical threads and objective reasoning, the uprising against the alt-right is exponentially growing

We have moved to fill the void left by our treasonous news media, providing the necessary information for citizens to hold the fascists accountable peacefully. We are aware we have been vilified by the cancer killing our Sup Forums homeland . The vitriol aimed at us throughout our previous demonstrates an unsettling disregard for the fundamental freedom to exchange information and express ideas. Members of a free society must not allow information to be suppressed simply because it inconveniences those in power. We share the responsibility to defend vital liberties. The time to act is now.

We are Anonymous, a leaderless movement that has worked tirelessly to oppose all forms of Internet censorship worldwide. Our initiatives include supporting dissenting and resistance groups as well as waging the highly visible information battle against the Alt-right. We are now prepared to say we are winning our battle and Sup Forums is going to be reclaimed by us through truth and love

We are Anonymous
We do not forgive
We do not forget
We Are Back

>/po/

Just stop LARP-ing kid and go find a job.

Faggot

this is so gay

> /po/
*shivers*

wew lad

>/po/
into the trash it goes

>We Are Back
We never left, faggot.

Trips

fucking faggot

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

What the fuck is this shit? I'm anonymous and you're a faggot. Gas the kikes race war now

gas yourself kike

Dude

>/r9k/
>Logical reasoning
>The place where every other shooter comes from
>Converted
(You)/10

Sup Forums isn't anti-alt-right at fucking all...
Literally go on there right now and you'll find them shitting on Marvel for having a nigger and white girl couple.

Kill yourself you larping faggot

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP*
WE R LEEGUN, ROFLMAO EGGSDEE

13 years have passed, you're twice as old now as you were in '04. Act like it faggot, and take a pity (You)

Larping faggot

DIE IN YOUR RAGE

> sage Yankee threads
> delete yanke threads
> GTFO
> USA relevant?
> fuckin headless clowns!

>/po/

I bet the last post they had was over a month ago.

Oh cool a new LARPing pasta that I haven't seen before!

Can I play!? For Teh Lulz XD WE R LEGUN CAN"T FORGIVE DONUT FORGOT

BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
BRAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP
BRAP BRAP
BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAAAAAAAAAAP
BRAP
BRAP
BRAP
BRAP
BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>when you have a 5kb/s data transfer rate

Anonymous is like a washed up rapper, pushing a failed mixtape after failed mixtape

>122058970
Not even going to give a (you)

This isn't anonymous.

Fake and gay

Saged and hidden

>/po/

NO, NOT /po/! WHAT EVER WILL I DO WITHOUT FUCKIN' ORIGAMI. ANONYMOUSE MUST BE STOPPED

Please don't take away /po/. I needs me my origami fix.

Is this some sort of epic cringe thread?

larping faggot

>/po/
What are they going to do? Send me death threat paper cranes?

OP is a faggot
user-e-moose is dead
here is your (you), take it along with you Guy Faux mask and stick them both up your ass

Well said Krautbro

Pic related

tl;dr

Literally whom?

Wew lad. Did you just discover the 5ekrit klUb of Sup Forums?

>inconveniences those in power
You retard. The left is the establishment. Your commie ideas are taught in schools, and public opinion suppresses white nationalism.

>free speech
>oppose all forms of internet censorship
>censor the alt-right
Are leftists literally retarded that they can't see the contradiction?

Getting sweaty under that fawkes mask, neckbeard?

We're all Anonymous you fucking newfag.

boy, when did anonymous become so gay?.

Dear Sup Forums, the_donald, and Stormfront

Since its inception, the internet has provided new ways for people all over the world to exercise the rights of free speech, freedom of the press and freedom of assembly. These rights are not simply the benefits of a free society--they are the very means of preserving that society's freedom.

The recent increase in fascist interference with our government coincides with the failure of the people and accredited media orgs to fulfill their vital role in checking the abuse of dangerous alt-right propaganda (Sup Forums, Infowars, Breitbart etc) and how it has indoctrinated the feeble minded to commit atrocious acts including harassing anti fascist protesters at Berkeley

In our efforts we have already converted major boards (Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /po/, /asp/, /r9k/,) into our side through logical threads and objective reasoning, the uprising against the alt-right is exponentially growing

We have moved to fill the void left by our treasonous news media, providing the necessary information for citizens to hold the fascists accountable peacefully. We are aware we have been vilified by the cancer killing our Sup Forums homeland . The vitriol aimed at us throughout our previous demonstrates an unsettling disregard for the fundamental freedom to exchange information and express ideas. Members of a free society must not allow information to be suppressed simply because it inconveniences those in power. We share the responsibility to defend vital liberties. The time to act is now.

We are Anonymous, a leaderless movement that has worked tirelessly to oppose all forms of Internet censorship worldwide. Our initiatives include supporting dissenting and resistance groups as well as waging the highly visible information battle against the Alt-right. We are now prepared to say we are winning our battle and Sup Forums is going to be reclaimed by us through truth and love

We are Anonymous
We do not forgive
We do not forget
We Are Back

>hurr durr we anonimalous
>we forgive
>we forget
>expecto patronum

You will expect us

We are everywhere and nowhere

We are not kidding

>Everyone taking the b8