Is Poland occupying rightful German clay?

The Polish flag flies on the eastern bank of the Oder-Neisse rivers. Where should the eastern German borders be and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
archive.is/igbUi
ijhcs.com/index.php/ijhcs/article/viewFile/2724/2505
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gord_(archaeology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_I_of_Moldavia
youtube.com/watch?v=kzHeOdWqNMg&list=PL18RGikKJOEs5h-mFDUUlmPS4mjP6CA7x
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

If you control the land during so many years winning a fair war then is yours.

Is like saying the US is occupying rightful Mexican clay.

>The name Berlin has its roots in the language of West Slavic inhabitants of the area of today's Berlin, and may be related to the Old Polabian stem berl-/birl- ("swamp").[26] All German place names ending on -ow, -itz and -in, of which there are many east of the River Elbe, are of Slavic origin
It's the other way around. Germs are occupying rightful slavic clay

All of Europe to the Ural mountains is rightful German clay (they have to be Fascist tho).

You could go back farther and say that Poland and Germany belongs to the Hun barbarians because they were there first.

Didn't Russia try to sell Kaliningrad back to Germany but they refused?

Ok, now for more honest answer.
Wait for it
We never wanted those lands. imagine that.
We wanted Lwów, Wilno and Grodno, but Stalin told us to fuck off, and gave us former german clay. But at this point they can go and eat shit, cause we are thinking of it as war reparations, which we have never recieved

They should be thankful to Stalin. Ungrateful bastards.

Yes.

There is no point in having Königsberg if it isn't connected to the German mainland.

And the soviets fucking destroyed everything there so it would cost millions building it up.

>muh three Partitions
>nver 4get

Which was German before Slavs came. They just retook it.

nothing to thank for we are still 20% smaller than before the war

Königsberg is the birthplace of Germany. It means City of Kings. Could always use it as a stepping stone to anschluss Memel and OstPruessen again.

Partitions have nothing to do with that? I'm talking about interbellum borders. Cities i listed, especially Lwów, was inhabitet mostly by Poles and were major cultural centers.

Gib L'wow back to Polsha

>It means City of Kings.

It means King's Mountain.

Make Germany, Großdeutschland again?

Just shitposting, Poleanon. Seriously, there are many Poles that will go on and on about how they need to be paid back for the Three Partitions. Poland, get over it already.

It never belonged to you.

Make Gdansk, Danzig again.

Guess a burger shouldn't argue with a Kraut on German. That still sounds fucking awesome to have a city named like that.

Fifth Reich when, Germany?

Partition times are to ancient for me to care, but WW2 period is a different thing. There's still plenty of people around who lived through that

Nope, the Sarmatians who were like very early Slavs mixed with the some Celts in modern day Poland and a little Germans and created the modern day Pole as I understand, also if anything the Germanic tribes overtime spread out from Denmark and due to overpopulation and/or a need to live in a warmer climate they expanded and at times migrated far and wide into unknown areas. Also the indo europeans came into contact with proto Germanics a long long time ago, bringing them copper and iron, somewhere over 4,000 years ago in northern Germany as I understand.

Elsaß-Lothringen is more german that Gdańsk, better go torture france for it

So u be sayin, that we wuz metallurgists and shiet?!

Cool beans, user. Still, my point was that you could go further and further back into time to argue over who really owns that land and accomplish absolutely nothing.

i doubt you want it anymore, its been vodkad hard

This

A Czech would know. They have great cheap beer, or do you call it pivo?

Koenigsberg ist deutch

at this point it's better for it to stay with poland. else it'll be infested with niggers and sandniggers

RED CHILDREN LEAKS
ITS ON
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/121979249/
archive.is/igbUi
ITS FUCKING GOING DOWN

no other way around, Germany occupied Polish lands for over a century

Rigth now it's russian, and russians have nukes, which germans lack.
Russians: 1
Germans: 0

Agreed. I don't think that the Germans deporting Poles after 1939 was a good thing, or that Poles deporting Germans after 1945 was a good thing. Can they both just leave each other alone?

A huehuehue has it right.

50 years must seem like forever when you are a spic with average 30 year lifespane

Majority of Germans fled from modern day Poland as the Red Army was advancing. And as for post-war period - just imagine the atmosphere if we wouldn't get separated

Poland was controlled entirely by Germanic peoples until slav expansion sorry Gopnik

Which reminds me - aren't rwandans (or whatever they're called) still living together? That must be pretty brutal

You're right, but then again, so did Poles flee the Red Army. You think Polish women liked getting raped by 80% of the Russian army coming their way? There were a great deal of Russian soldiers in the reserves that were absolute savages.

ijhcs.com/index.php/ijhcs/article/viewFile/2724/2505

I didn't mean it as an insult toward germans, staying would be pretty suicidal. As for russians - i heard the stories (irl, not online)

I heard something strange is gonna happen in Gleiwitz around 5.45 in the morning...
So lets discuss that issue later

The Tutsis and Hutus?

Dude, I honestly know almost next to nothing about those pathetic hellholes they call countries, but I'm pretty sure there's still shit going on because of the Rwandan genocide.

Why not now?

the best beer

ye

Do you guys make wheat beer?

Pilsners are a distant second for me.

I've done my fair share of reading about those tragedies.

On another note, I really want to visit Poland one day.

>German clay
There is no such thing.

Yeah, imagine having a neighbour who tried to genocide you just a few years back

Southern Germany is Celtic homeland.

pooland is a non country that shouldn't exist

>muh genes
typical stem autist should've got a real education
Everyone knows countries should be divided by linguistic groups

idk about tickets, but living costs should be pretty affordable with burgermoney

lol, this b8?

They have hotter girls than Romanians do, that's for sure.

Gib back my bike, ty cyganie

Toponyms in Southern Germany are often of Celtic origin. In Eastern Germany they're often Slavic.

Cant believe how bad celts got btfo by history.

how would you know nigger?

It's even more of a clusterfuck, because that shit spilled over into other countries like the Congo or something.

I only know that because in college some pathetic proto-SJW was trying to get people to care about the War in the Congo and that some Hutu militia got caught up in some tribal shit I couldn't even begin to understand.

Good! They should be able to help pay for... research costs...

botbotbotbotbotbot

Yes

Every single african "state" is a congomeration of dozens if not hundreds of tribes hating eachother and fighting who gets to be on top and distributing that sweed foreign aid gibsmedat.

>gypsy mad about their old overlord

like pottery, really

and this is why we are a white country and will always be. we just don't get foreigners and it's good like that. don't ever come here our country is so shit

>>gypsy mad about their old overlord
what overlord gook? pooland never lorded over us

wew lad, it's that Romanian guy from the other thread

Moldavia was our vassal before ottomans came

Yes yes, let's give those lands to (((Germany))) so it can make them into a multicultural utopia.

Also apparently the very ancient indo european settlements were built in accord with the heavenly bodies, meaning to track the stars or sun/moon. I forgot what exactly but I'm sure I heard this hypothesis mentioned in one video or on some blog I read. Also on the historum forums I've read that many Slavic ringforts were found in what is modern day north eastern Germany so perhaps due to a drop in population of tribes moving out a while ago the Slavs probably found the lands fairly empty I'm guessing? Pretty sure there were also armed conflicts, but yeah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gord_(archaeology)

>Lombards (Paul the Deacon) and Anglo-Saxons (Widsith) referred to Slavs in the Elbe-Saale region and Pomerania as "Wenden" or "Winden"

also

>Wend (n.) member of a Slavic people of eastern Germany, 1610s (implied in Wendish), from German Wende, from Old High German Winida, related to Old English Winedas "Wends," of uncertain origin. Perhaps ultimately from Celtic *vindo- "white," or from PIE *wen-eto- "beloved," from *wen- (1) "to desire." Related: Wendish.

Nazis/8ch-pol btfo

Moldavia was a vassal of the kingdom of Poland. You dont even know your own history?

(((other thread?)))

Fuck Germany. We don't need anymore Atheist/Muslim controlled land.

Eastern Poland was full of Ukrainians, Belarusians and Lithuanians. It's not yours.
Soviets drove away all Germans and gave you free land. You've got almost original Poland like 1000 years ago and homogenous society. What else do you want? As I said ungrateful shit.
Like now for instance. EU gives you money, but you still whine.
Fuck you.

This. This whole fucking migrant crisis, is in my opinion, nothing more than a third attempt by German people to destroy Europe.

>nothing more than a third attempt by German people to destroy Europe.

Yeah, makes total sense. Go back to Breitbart.

that's were you're wrong subhumans, based Ştefan cel Mare (pic related) destroyed the polish cunts at Codrii Cozminului rendering their claims worthless MOLDAVIA HAS NEVER BEEN A POOLISH VASSAL

Moldavia was a tsarist vassal at one point and that's it

Poland is rightful Vandal clay

And yet, people are still dying as a result of your schemes.

it's just a sentiment
On Kresy cities were ours, countryside was yours

>mutti pays 3 BILLION fucking euros to the roaches
>in return of taking 200.000 LEGAL immigrants a year

oy vey what a deal

also, dont forget, they are still trying to force through their foot in the door 160.000 migrant quota

Not liking something wont make it not real.

So there's still like 3k coons a week? Damn, you're fucked

So you will say the same about the falklands?

Lwów is a god damn shame. We've even had an autonomus school of mathematics there. You know Ulam-Teller bomb? Ulam was form Lwów

The Germans are lucky they still have a country. TBQHF, France and Poland should have split the country between themselves.

Let them fight over it. The weaker shall perish.

here goes the bozgor with his revisionist lies again, almost makes me think about jews. Did you study at the George Soros Budapest College?

yeah tell me again how you are white but also descended from Atilla the Hun ( Atilla is a real hungarian name)

Hypocritical poole.
You consider Danzig that was full of Germans your rightful city, because germans stole it. But Lviv stolen by you is not Ukrainian city
And despite cities being majority polish, you were still minority in the area as a whole. So fuck off.

jew please

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_I_of_Moldavia
>he was sworn vassal of Jogaila, the King of Poland.

>Danzig, Breslau und Stettin
>sind deutsche Städte wie Berlin

youtube.com/watch?v=kzHeOdWqNMg&list=PL18RGikKJOEs5h-mFDUUlmPS4mjP6CA7x

>Is Poland occupying rightful German clay?
kek

Germans control this territory economically, so no big deal

Anyway, they can take those lands because people there are barely catholics and presidents of cities there are in favour of multiculturalism

Best Poland is south-eastern Poland, because there's still strong catholicism

You could have had your western republic, if you'd revoke claims to Lwów. Allying with soviets is nothing to be proud of for us

and than after 30 years Ştefan cel Mare came and wrecked your asses at Codrii Cozminului redndering the polish ambitions worthless that being the last time pooles showed their ugly face around here

>Berlin
>lin
>German
how does it feel to be Slav in denial?

Then we own Argentina

No, Germany is occupying all Europe

Yes, the Polacks ethnically cleansed eastern Germany after WW1 and WW2. Never forgive the eternal Polack.