Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire
youtube.com/watch?v=SbHKzpzlgkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that tweet

fucking kek

Proofs?

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire

He lost every important thing he had. Mass Shooting soon right?

Should I deactivate my Twitter account?

Seems like he finally couldn't keep getting away with it

One less nigger on a horse

What did he even do?

They just banned him out of the blue?

Twitter was his last connection to the outside world. He lost his show, the rest of the MDE crew have moved on to better things, he's been outed as a "white supremacist" to his family and old school friends. I imagine we'll be seeing the real Sam Hyde shooting spree soon enough.

>SAM HYDE
Good...one less asshat on twitter.

Now we just need to get Trump and the rest of the alt-right faggotry banned and Twitter will be Great Again

Kek

Can't have right wing opinions on twitter anymore.

Twitter is owned by people super far to the left
All right wingers get purged at some point

hes gona go on an actual killing spree any day now

Look my friend, not all of us are as privileged as you. Surely you can agree that Twitter was Never Great for people who weren't like you?

>Twitter is owned by (((them)))
Ftfy

>one of these days his pic will be posted in a happening thread and it'll be legit

DIE FAG NIGGER DIE YOU FAGG AGKLJN gFSDOFRSHTGOPETJIOENFOIUbSDOuIOFRB I WIL LMRUDER TYOUTUTRER RFAMIYLLYHLY LYLDIEDDIEIEDIEIEIEIDIEIEIDIDIDIE

maybe he'll start putting out more funny phone vids

hopefully he doesnt start putting out more shitty hydewars rambling vids

Do they actually have rules or do they just ban people they don't like?

nice chimpout shithead....kys

What the fuck is the ending to this? Do they know this girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=SbHKzpzlgkc

UNDESIRABLE
UNWARRANTED
UNDESERVED
UNFLATULOUS
UNNOCONCIOUS

NGAOIFUgOFB FUCKF YOYOYOUFUCKCVKOYYUIUYTDIEIDIEIEIDIIFUCKFINHNGGFFUKCIHNYOUUUUSUSIINNTHEASSASSSASSASSASDEUUEUDNGIUGIGGGERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's still got his youtube channel but yeah even he knows he's pretty fucked career-wise. I'll always cherish World Peace though

Good riddance. Fuck that faggot kike for shilling his bullshit MDE show here for years.

Boo-fucking-hoo. He had a golden opportunity to get rich and famous with that show and he pisses it away. Hell, he was telling watered down Sup Forums and /fit/ jokes that got him banned. If Sam was smarter, he'd play the game and learn the system before trying stupid shit. He got an opportunity that almost no one gets and he fucked it up. I'll be waiting for him to an hero on a stream sometime in the future. At least that will guarantee a few laughs.

they just ban people they don't like

every user agreement with these companies (twitter, youtube, twitch, etc.) are so vague as to be utterly useless to know in advance whether you are violating them

They have these catch-all sort of rules that are enforced only whenever convenient, sort of like the "no trolling" rule we have here: 95% of any given post can be interpreted as trolling if the moderator wants to do so, it's just a matter of will.

At this point I just feel really bad for Sam.

>finally make it as a comedian
>show is ripped from his hands by (((Turner))) and (((Bernstein)))

hey joe

FGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIbUIK)g(HADUb)FGA*EGBFVASgbDFaIFVYUUIFVASuIFVAQyUICVRF&QTVBAFSD

WHAT THRE FUCKGINGNE IS TYHSSIIISISIS

It's a fucking travesty, and like all things jewish, based on a fucking lie. They just simply conjured up outta nowhere one day that the show had fucking hidden swastikas and was full of racism, even though it was proved A+B that this was simply not true. It didn't matter, everyone knew it was a personal matter thanks to MDE's political views, and the kikes were out for blood. Nevermind the fact the show had great ratings and was doing very well, in the end jewish feelings stand supreme.

>Twitter banning another person they dislike
They can't keep getting away with this!

FUCKIGNGNF JEWSSDSDSKIEKKEKEKKEKEGASTHEMEMALALLALALALALLALKAKL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

settle down sammy

#JewsRock
It would be funny if someone started #JewsRock in reaction to this and it got picked up by people who take it literally.

too bad gab.ai's interface is absolute hot garbage
they could have been a twitter replacement

Every single person who has ever been targeted by the Jews has always unfailingly been found to be insane, a Nazi, and guilty of some indefensible thing like violence against women.
Kind of funny how that works.

I WILL KIDNAP YOU PEEL OFF YOUR SKIN MAKE A VIDEO THEN KIDNAP EVERYONE YOUVE EVER KNOWN AND FORCE THEM TO WATCH IT

Pretty much. The kikes didn't need an army to take over the world, they just use the media to let society do their bidding. I wouldn't consider myself an authoritarian individual, but Goebbels was right.

So ... he should not only have no artistic control, or a show, but he should also leave social media, and never say anything again, forever.
Which Testament does that sound more like?

I forgot that guy existed.

Goes to show that, in exchange for a short-term hit, companies can get rid of political enemies and get them out of the mind of the public. Kind of scary that they have that level of power, very rarely does it come back to bite them.

That Tweet is much funnier than his show was.

U shills die

probably a stupid question, why cant he just make a new account, keep it low key and just make a new one whenever he gets caught

What?
Why?
Sam doesn't do anything except retweet stuff ironically

I think you're over-complicating it. Adult Swim except for the brilliant Venture Brothers always had a lot of Tim and Eric style incoherent garbage. Hyde slipped in precisely because nobody was watching. Far from elevating someone in order to drop them, these idiot inheritors generally exclude all talent and hire their own. This is why so many Hollywood catastrophes are not only flops, but are very clearly flops to everyone but their makers. This is the third generation that cannot hold on to the family wealth. This is a decadent, cut-off elite that never hears any criticism.

Why isn't Twitter dead?

Damn, his twitter was great entertainment.

nah i'm joe

Ow the edge

Not the first time we've been kicked while we're down...

What if this is has been his plan all along, to become a mass shooting meme, so that when he actually pulls off one everyone will be like "kek nice meme" and won't believe it.

Didn't say anything particularly provocative recently that I can recall.
At least they gave a reason when they banned Milo, and I don't really give a fuck about him either way, but Sammy did literally nothing wrong.

>Twitter bans Sam Hyde and other genuine far right accounts
>gives Richard Spencer a verified account and even unsuspends him the one time he gets banned
what did they mean by this?

Does Twitter even make money?

Sam is a troll. You'd be hard pressed to find a rule to suspend Richard's twitter.

hey sam ur show was pretty good.

This really sucks honestly. I don't even care about Sam's politics, I think some of MDE's material is the peak of 21st century comedy and he pretty much invented this whole 'post-ironic" youtube comedian style retards like h3h3 and filthy frank ripped off and made millions off of. I really wish he handled his shit better because now he probably won't progress beyond being a cult act among a niche audience of internet nerds.

right wingers gonna get removed from private property of twitter inc

It will be eventually. What's "right wing" can be relative to a college campus leftist. Once they ban everyone who is actually tweeting right wing views they'll go for the leftist who aren't sjw's and then the sjw's with opinions that don't match the majority. In a room full of liberals the guy who thinks che guevara isn't perfect is the nazi

Actually they knew damn well what they were getting with Sam. They hired MDE because Nick (who was the one who actually negotiated the deal for the group) convinced AS and Mike Lazzo (who supported the show 100%) that they could make the show and do it super cheap.

Everything went to hell for Sam because of a perfect storm of behind the scenes bullshit and SJW terrorism against AS:

1. The Mary Sue and other SJW mafia websites started attacking AS because they didn't have any talentless SJW cows working at the network. They bullies the Rick and Morty creators into adding women writers (derailing the show in the process) but Lazzo refused to hire SJW cows to make their own shows, siting that he would not be bullied to put unfunny women on the air for quota.

2. Adult Swim cut ties with Brad Gelman, who did a series of specials on the network that got shit ratings. After not being able to get Adult Swim to approve any additional sketches, he tried to exploit the SJW mafia attack on the network to get them to hire his talentless wife, with her re-pitching HIS REJECTED COMEDY SPECIALS, with the eye of getting them greenlighted via affirmative action. Lazzo told him to get loss, so he goes public before AS could announce they were severing ties, by claiming that he was "quitting" AS because of sexism and the hiring of Sam Hyde, who's hiring pissed him off even moreso given how he was now unemployed.

3. The Buzzfeed writer who joined up with Gelman to shit all over AS for giving Sam a show on Adult Swim

4. Eric Andre, who hated MDE for their politics and created such a shit storm that both Andre and MDE got hit with a gag order by AS to keep them from bad mouthing each other.

5. Tim Heidecker. How did AS pay for MDE World Peace? By cutting the guest star budget for Heidecker's newest show "Decker Declassified". Which pissed Tim off big time because he can only get celebrities to hang out with him by paying them.

>implying it ever was

p.s. you are a cuck

Is this Andrew?

Fuck off sam, your fiveteen minutes are up. Go back to leaching from the tax payers.

>>Continued

But most of all, Tim was super fucking jelly that Sam was Lazzo's new favorite and Tim (who no one liked and only got as much power that he had because of his friendship with Bob Odenkirk, who had stopped returning Tim's calls once Bob got in good with Vince Gilligan as far as the Saul Goodman role on Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul) was terrified that Sam was going to be the new "it" guy while Tim was phased out/exiled from the network.

So with Bernstein and Gelman calling Million Dollar Extreme racist and demanding it be canceled, Tim basically boosted the signal by supporting them and calling for his own fans to join them in bullying AS into firing MDE. Which is what happened, as they succeeded in forcing Turner to order Lazzo to fire Sam and cancel World Peace.

Of course there was one bit of irony in the whole thing: Jews Gelman and Bernstein managed to make Christian Blonde Boy Tim Heidecker the fall guy for their evil scheme. Pretty much EVERYONE in public blamed Tim for orchestrating the entire thing, when in truth Tim simply tried to hijack the plot already in progress and gave it the final nudge it needed to ultimately bully Turner to get rid of his rival.

Tim got exactly what he wanted, his rival Sam Hyde slain, but in the process he basically destroyed the last vestige of support he had with viewers (who now blame him 100% for getting World Peace canceled) and more to the point, he's now irrevocably on Mike Lazzo's personal shit list. Which makes him Gelman's secondary victim of his overall revenge scheme as he killed the new kid on the block (Sam) and his longtime rival (Tim).

No, just one of the many longtime AS employees that visit this place. There are a couple of us who lurk and post.....

>No, just one of the many longtime american fat virgins that visit this place. There are a couple of us who larp and post.....
Fixed it

>95% of any given post can be interpreted as trolling
Meanwhile in reality, 99% of any given post is actual trolling

IS it me or is pol eerily empty right now

I'm glad they finally caught the prick.

>Fixed for allah pbuh
Fixed it

its been dead for months. feels like anons are getting suicided 2bh

t. 56% man

Controlled neo-nazi opposition.

what the FUCK

Makes those almonds think

Sam Hyde was red pilling people outside of the narrative culture norms.

Richard Spencer is likely a paid shill that pushes this "white supremacy" narrative.

If you all haven't figured it out yet. The establishment doesn't want people who are outside of the box to be influencing people.

The establishment see's fit that all people must serve a culture which is controlled by an arm the establishment in some way.

If they feel you are too much of an outsider who is influencing the normies, they attempt to silence you.

Anytime you see some forced narrative poster boy for an extremist influence propped up like richard spencer (was on CNN), it's a red flag that this person is a paid shill.

I don't know one white person who goes around proclaiming to be a white supremacist.

milo has an active twitter account under a different name

>be 32
>no job, still live with my mommy and daddy
>make youtube videos for a "living"
>get all of my content from Sup Forums threads
>somehow, through an act of divine providence, get noticed by Adult Swim
>get all my edgy friends to spam Sup Forums and Sup Forums with my ebin alt-right show
>my fan-base is so cancerous that it starts getting me controversy
>turn back on everything I stand for and claim they aren't my real fans
>don't even average 1 million viewers per episode despite the shows before me averaging at least that
>my most loyal fans claim its some kind of avant-garde post-modernist art project about millennials that isn't supposed to be funny instead of a sketch comedy show
>get canceled because Adult Swim doesn't want to deal with having a failing, unfunny show whose only achievement is triggering SJWs
>be 32
>no job, still live with my mommy and daddy
>make youtube videos for a "living"

Liberal Tolerance

lol

clearly controlled didn't see is face ever before trumps election and he larps with the heil trump bollocks even though he's the most zionist leader of the lot

He still talks to his mom, shows what you know. Vertical vids comin back, MDE renaissance

You do have a point. Race-fags are rarely subtle when they try into comedy/entertainment.

does seem like he wants to stick a wedge betweeb lite and right and do in-fighting, maybe he's just a legit ideologue though, not unheard of, all revolutions succumb to it and nary we are unto whom right now

y tho?

No, they hemorrhage it at a ridiculous rate

t. Follow their stock over the last 2 years

Top kek. Fuck you jack!

He didn't keep getting away with it.

Any insight as to why they seem to be deliberately tanking their brand?

I really don't understand why he got banned. He hasn't really participated in targeted harassment, mostly seemed to re-tweet archillect, sometimes pol news and Richard Spencer (both who are still on there) and talked about eating alone at chipotle and scabs.

I GUESS HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Because right wing opinions.

Did he tweet something specifically?

Probably his alt-right themed TV show with subliminal swastikas that Jews produced.