Brit/pol/: Enemy of the State Edition

>Happening: Champs-Elysées in Paris closed-Two policemen 'injured in Paris shooting'
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39662315?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

> Farage rules out 8th attempt to stand for parliament
archive.fo/ECGcg
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/20/nigel-farage-announces-will-not-stand-election-admits-tories/

> FT: Theresa May stands by pledge to keep cutting net migration
archive.fo/FX4hj

> Jeremy Corbyn vows to 'overturn the rigged system'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39649119

> EU Toughens Brexit Stance in Sign U.K. Vote Won't Alter Approach
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-20/eu-toughens-brexit-stance-in-sign-u-k-vote-won-t-alter-approach

> General Election is good for Brexit negotiations, says European Parliament President
news.sky.com/story/general-election-is-good-for-brexit-negotiations-says-european-parliament-president-10844115

> Hard Dose of Reality Hits Anti-Brexit Campaigners
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-19/may-s-election-set-to-dash-anti-brexit-camp-s-hopes-of-reversal

> Which target seats are the ones to watch in General Election 2017? How Theresa May builds a working majority of 80
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/target-seats-ones-watch-general-election-2017how-theresa-may/

> 'Job done': UKIP defector and Brexit campaigner Douglas Carswell will not seek re-election in June
uk.businessinsider.com/ukip-defector-douglas-carswell-will-not-seek-re-election-in-june-2017-4

>The general election will be a vote on Scottish independence
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/general-election-will-vote-scottish-independence

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/20/european-parliament-will-welcome-britain-back-if-voters-veto-brexit?CMP=fb_gu
rt.com/uk/385433-fish-finger-tim-farron/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck anime
its gay

Big Narstie
>GASSSED

>We need to bring back the death penalty

As always. You're on a Martian Spider Knitting forum and complaining about it.
Anime is indeed gay. Weebs are wastes of meat. But you're here. Deal with it.

Fucks sake, which thread lads?

All power to Theresa

I missed this. When? Who?

Also why is Gina Miller so progressive and brave? She's a special interest group.

I concur. On both points.

Hopefully the Tories can energise enough support. At least their traditional base votes but they cannot get on their high horse or they could fuck this.

St Gina. Has a ring to it.

I feel it was a great shame how Cox's corpse was waved in the electorates faces by the press.

The left never realise that you can progress over a cliff.

I would.

> an user posts a legitimate warning
>reeeeeee moron
You want to be like Caesar on the 15th of March?

It's a legitimate concern. If they out some effort in it'll be fine.

Walk the plank matey.

OCH-REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stay here for Big Narstie

>Yours just go down

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

Based Neil

>why is your party 24 points behind?
>UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He really is just a nigger Blair isn't he

That's a shit thread full of yanks.

Andre
>BASE
Neil.

Neil going in for the kill.

Neil aboslutely savaging labour

>Can't bring himself to support the party leader

The absolute state of Labour

gina miller on this week got nei'd

He couldn't just say yes could he.

Yes.

Yes and Clinton supporters banged on about some shit - but both them and Remainers were arrogant. Complacent. They thought "haha we're going to win and we know it - the thick racist right-wingers don't stand a chance"

Lots of place. Look, my argument is that the opinion polls are going to shift over the course of this election. So it would be difficult to pinpoint seats right now and say "that's going to flip" (although there are *some* where I do think I can say that).

But if things do shift, as they usually do during election campaigns, then many more seats may come into play.

Complacency will kill you. Bring arguments. I would respect you if you can admit that I have a point. The Tories might smash it - but arrogance will only hurt their chances.

Thanks lad.

Sure they probably will fight hard. But did you just see Gina Miller on This Week? Her, and people like her, are going to fight hard for their leftist shit.

>John Major mentioned on TW.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE senpai EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk

We do though, especially for those convicted of terrorism.

YOU
JUST
KNOW

Senpai? What the fuck does that mean?
Some more Jap shite? I type in fa.m and it gets hit by another filter?

BLACKED

BRAP BRAP! BIG UP!

>GONNA BE GASSSSSS
>BAAAASSSEEE

Lads, here or the This Week thread?

>We escape the tripfag cancer
>We enter a new cancerous era of anime posters

Well, we had a good run for about a few days where brit/pol/ was slightly tolerable for at least a little while.

But alas, like all good things must come to an end and all things beautiful must eventually die - so must Brit/pol/ descend into the stinking quagmire of shit, tranny posters, tripcunts and anime-pedophiles

Might be time to move over to Eire/pol/.

Gina is desperate to use this to launch herself into the public consciousness. It isn't just about principle this is about book deals, it's about fame, she's invested in it and she's a dangerous cunt for it.

All he had to say was that he'd be a better pm than May.

What a cuck.

>Miranda Green
>She's lovely
Ooh sexist

Well someone has to, almost feels like a forgotten chapter. How awkward it must to be in between two juggernauts of British politics.

Link the TW thread please? Can't find it

kekekek look at big narstie, he's so out of place

what a legend

>Also why is Gina Miller so progressive and brave? She's a special interest group.
She's an "inspiration" (unfortunately) to all the soppy liberal FUCKFACES out there.

Sorry, I get angry just thinking about them.

Lads stay with Me until Narstie delivers the muay Thai Kick to the Face.

Well he wasn't going to lie was he?

here:

right u gobby cunt

You're not wrong. Man-children need to be removed from the gene pool.
And they will.

That thing can raise it's legs?

I bet £3,000 on Le Pen

How fucked am I?

I don't think warning of complacency is wrong, I just think that the lib dems have no hope of going beyond 25 seats in a very good election for them.

I am fucking sick of Thread Splits.

Do we move or stay?

So as someone who has not given too much though in this, did May lie to Britain when he said that brexit cannot be stopped?
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/20/european-parliament-will-welcome-britain-back-if-voters-veto-brexit?CMP=fb_gu

Cheers mate, have a rare Pepe

Very, but then again I said that about the Trump.

It's happening.

He has the Power of the Wap.

Senpai is a senior in Japanese.
Just like t.bh because desu (it is) and s.mh becomes baka (idiot)

Move and follow that one

>Tfw live just down the road from this bridge

Fucking saved lad,

Kill yourself hypocrite

It's not uncommon for their to be a Brit/pol/ up at the same time as a QT/TW thread. The other was at 400 replies, I had to take pity on it.

Right lads, quick lets move to the TW thread

i want to hate fuck this bitch, really demean and violate her

i do find her quite attractive however i can't stand the wench

Let's do this. rt.com/uk/385433-fish-finger-tim-farron/

Ta.

That God awful shite should be contained to the faggots on r9k and and other manga boards.

The left always seem very easily lead by wealthy special interests.

Mind you they said the right were by trump so probably true on both sides, nonetheless they have a lot more sheep than we do.

You
>FUCKED UP THE BASE.

What?

widdecombe really does talk sense, shame she wasn't prime minister during her heyday

thanks for shilling my thread am the 1st poster btw

It's also a spam filter you newshit

I won 26 grand on Trump tbqh.

So I have some leeway, with leaps of faith - and whatnot.

>le basedddd black man hehehe based so basedd rap music based heheh smoke weed hehe baseddddd black man

Kill yourselves. The fat nigger is worthless scum.

Want everyone there in one place to be
>GASSSSED.
When Narstie starts.

Still rather bang her than Diane Abbott.

>"r9k and other manga boards"
>"what do these words mean"

Why didn't you integrate, newfag?

He would literally Eat you.

It's a spam filter for nigger speak you idiot.

W E A L T H E X T R A C T O R S

Anime is for virgins and losers
As is Japenese culture if you're not japanese

The right have an excuse.

When the Left do it it's just blatant hypocrisy.

It's also retarded - I mean when a country votes to stop foreign powers intervening in their state affairs, your next instinct should not be to find a black metropolitan who wasn't born in this country, then send them with the support of EU-backed insitutions to challenge the Government that is trying to work off a mandate.

That act alone solidified how important their decision was, because the face of their opposition is so alien.

>WAKEY WAKEY

The bitch in the picture is proof that mudslimes cannot be allowed to have a political voice. They'll just push for importing more of their kind in order to achieve their goal of white genocide. They openly speak about less whites being a good thing. NEVER VOTE FOR A NON WHITE AND PREFERABLY VOTE FOR WHITE MALES. Of course in cases like France you would vote for a white woman although my optimism would be low.

Certainly not disagreeing there, but to deny how interwoven they are with this site is downright ignorant at the very least.

jeremy corbyn always looks so uncomfortable and awkward

he's not a leader of men, seriously not prime minister material

Put it all on corbyn big guy

exactly my thoughts kek

I am curious, I would like to hear some thoughts on these points
>Gina Miller is desperate to overturn a democratic decision
>rejoinder: all she was seeking legal action originally was for parliament to get a say in Brexit
>but it's clear she had an ulterior motive which is to over turn Brexit
>yes she's started a special interest group and raised funds to erode our GE and it's principles.
>isn't that her right to do it if she wants?
>fucking no it's undemocratic and a dangerous precedent. She's not a political party she's actively trying to (And blatantly so) engineer the election.
This is too far.

>It's also retarded - I mean when a country votes to stop foreign powers intervening in their state affairs, your next instinct should not be to find a black metropolitan who wasn't born in this country, then send them with the support of EU-backed insitutions to challenge the Government that is trying to work off a mandate.

Wait what? Quick rundown please?

Mesa no wanna banda Niel solo

I completely agree, but she's popular because there are people who support her. Unfortunately. She "inspires" a bunch of leftist twats who think they will be able to emulate her success (they won't). A bit like Elon Musk (although he's a cool guy).

Maybe. Look at pic related. I took the 2015 results, and I simply shifted 27 seats from the Tories to the Lib Dems - everything else is the same.

In such a circumstance, the Tories would have 303 seats, short of a majority. And a Lib/Lab/SNP coalition would have 323 seats, if that counts for anything. It could do! We don't know yet.

My prediction is that the Tories will win the most seats, but this is the sort of circumstance that makes me think they might lose their majority.

>his mic rubbing against his double chin

kek

>Support of EU institutions?
Tacit or direct? Funded? Advised?

When exactly did Scotland become so cucked?
It pisses me off that such a bad ass country could fall so low.

I'm a long term neet voted leave to kick out poles

>never banged an electric meter in your life

>Theresa May cutting immigration back to 1990 levels
>promise was made in 2010
>300,000 immigrants a year
>for 7 years
>2,100,000 immigrants
>1,050,000 shitskins

Fuck the Conservative party, goddamn.