Simpsons become Redpilled

Where were you when Simpsons returned to their based roots?

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

matt groening crypto fascist confirmed

My fucking sides lol

Holy shit how did they go from sucking Clinton's sick and being so much leftist propaganda that Homer was becoming a voice of reason against Trump to this!?

>too late for flattery

It is one short segment. They will continue to spew their clintonian globalist worldview.

Heyyyy that's pretty good.

>too late for flattery...

Fucking Kek.

Homer said "and thats how i became a democrat" after Marge told him so. Clearly pro Trump from Homer!

Maybe they aren't one-note plebs like you.

the same way trump supporters stopped sniffing his farts after bombing assad over a false flag

we're all coming down from the high

My friends, tonight we unveil my most diabolical creation: Swank...ten times more addictive than marijuana

More like the SJW fad is dying out and the Simpsons is playing it safe by making fun of low-hanging fruit slightly past its prime, like they've always done.

How does this mean they're /ourguys/? They're implying Hitler is still the ultimate evil by Burns saying he isn't as bad as him. Pretty fucking bluepilled if you ask me, lads.

Should have had more the one "actual quote from Yale student" line. Other than that, good stuff.

>anti sjw
>BASED
Is this a joke?

I really can't watch the simpsons with their new animation style
I'll stick with the old ones

I can't tell anymore with posts like these

They're implying Hitler is still the ultimate evil by Burns saying he isn't as bad as him. Pretty fucking bluepilled if you ask me, lads.

He said "you're worse than Hitler".

Beast system. You're all tools

Best in 15 years. Dear God.

>post season 8 simpsons

>In the interest of privacy, let's call her... Lisa S. No wait, that's too obvious. Let's say... L Simpson.

>To human misery!

Even the left is beginning to wake up to this dorm room horseshit. What the hell is taking them so long?

>oh look a vague anti sjw joke
>Meanwhile South Park made an entire season just to bash them.
That's not being based, everyone outside sweden is against sjws now even niggers and jews can't stand them anymore.

>too late for flattery
For the first time in years I'm actually impressed with The Simpsons.

>redpilled
Nigga this shit aint redpilled because they made fun of Hitler and SJWs. They barely started fingering their throat to throw up the half digested blue pill that is lodged firmly in the depths of their lower intestine.

Pic related is how you go full redpill in a hurry

Let me rephrase it.
>anything veugely anti sjw
>WTF THIS IS BETTER THAN BASED BLACKMEN I LOVE THIS THING NOW

Yeah and then Burns had corrected him. Burns is a corrupt, selfish porky while Hitler was the last champion of nationalism, you can't really compare them, but in lefty eyes Hitler is still "that guy that killed a ton of jews for no reason" so Burns saying he wasn't as bad as that even though he probably wishes he were means it debasing Hitler.

the simpsons has always been a vehicle for jews to make fun of working class whites

if you watch that show, you're a rube

not that funny

Man that was sooo not funny...

Im a hater too, but you forget how shit Simpsons has been lately

This was the best shit theyve shat out in years but its still leftist crap

i understand how the writing got terrible after 20 years, but why does the animation look worse?

Is just a way to get more people to watch their sjw crap, they will make one joke against sjw so their retarded fans will claim they're neutral while making entire 10 seasons supporting liberal causes.

BLEEP BLOP BLOOP I AM A ROBOT JEW.