India plans to mine the moon by 2030

livemint.com/Science/W5WjJCdqqxXYpHvrB2TTHP/Isro-plans-to-mine-energy-from-Moon-by-2030-to-help-meet-Ind.html

>2000: superpower by 2010
>2010: superpower by 2020
>2017: superpower by 2030

If the curryniggers get a moonbase first then we all need to hang ourselves before the designated orbital shitting platforms are installed

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/technology/article/2012-09/india-wants-worlds-fastest-supercomputer-2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercomputing_in_India
youtube.com/watch?v=HoK7uZD-xp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If people were to mine the moon too much, our tides will be changed significantly surely?

They probably will do it because they haven't had their big 'we space now' moment yet, like Russia sending Yuri Gagarin into orbit or America landing on the Moon. The point of government-funded space missions is raising national pride, showing off their money and research capabilities to other nations. America and Russia have next to zero interest in mining some worthless moon rocks (that will never be profitable in the foreseeable future) because they've already had their big moment.

Absolutely, the international agreement that prevents countrys from owning anything from space will not only be ignored, but it is the country without infrastructure that will lead in that space race.

The Space Treaty just prevents you from taking shit from space. It doesn't prevent you from building power plants on it. And the wording on the treaty is really ambiguous as it already is, if the superpowers wanted to find loopholes it would be easy as hell (mining for """research""" purposes)

So india, with it's still nonexistant infrastructure, is gonna be the leading country in this? Somehow I doubt that. Admittedly they haven't had a major space yet but I still doubt the US or Russia won't just swoop down and flex it's muscles and tell india to fuck off.

Same shit with the earth's tectonic plates. No one seems to care though.

That seems a little too far fetched, but pretty based if we achieve it

They will build a mountain of poo up to the moon. 1.5 billion Pajeets could get that done in a few weeks.

Well, its not really about jacking off... witha space gas station you can do a lot.
First one to mine minerals and harvest gases from the moon and asteroids would become very wealthy.

>we

You are good for shit pajeet

L O O N A R
O
O
N
A
R

>2030
>first currynaut reaches moon, commander pajeet rajeet
>pajeet rajeet puts his feet on the lunar surface
>first order of business is to build the lunar streets for designation

India, I warn you, stay far away from muh ceramic clay mines

I pay taxes Paco, it's 'we' for me

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
MOONS

>666
>SHIEEEEEET

Wait you have ceramic clay mine and on a side note build wall

what energy do they plan to mine on the moon, when it doesn't have any fossil fuel.

>2175
>india is the first to land on the moons of jupiter
>almost immediatly half of its 60 something moons are designated shitting moons
>india pollutes europa with the poo not in the loo
>intelligent alien species living under the ice invade the galaxy
>humanity is a slave race because india couldnt poo in the loo

Initial investments on commercial space mining / energy generating will be very high I feel. The first ones to break ground on it would stand to lose a lot of money doing trial and error. It would take some extra incentive for anyone to get it off the ground, and it would have to be national pride.

helium 3 is an excellent canidate for nuclear fusion but there is very little on earth, not enough to have a efficient reaction, the moon has an abundance of it

We earn a lot through our space program iirc it pays for itself and even generates profits

Sending people and building materials all the way to the moon to build moon bases is an entirely different ball game to just sending satellites into orbit and building telescopes on Earth. The difference in the amount of money you need to invest is astrononical, while the payoff is not guaranteed to be much bigger.

They'll burn poo as fuel.
They'll turn Jupiter into Poopiter

Their will be huge hue and cry if they allocate it obscene amounts of money but if our launching pad could pay for it I'm cool with it

I dunno, Modi doesn't look like a space kinda guy... he needs mo money fo dem programz for his homies up in Punjab

I think you meant Gujarat, and damn are you an indian living in South Korea?

The Apollo program required the Saturn V, that glorious massive aluminum dick that still has not been surpassed, to use its full capacity of 140 tons to orbit to complete the manned moon landing missions.

The Russians believed they could have completed a moon landing with a 95 ton payload, although they never got to test this theory because their own mega rocket kept exploding.

This is India's most powerful rocket. It can deliver 8 tons to orbit. Eight.

>8
at what point do you give up on being a superpooer and just be the bitch for the menial service jobs for the rest of the world to keep your country alive?

>2048
>take my first visit to the Moon with family
>walking around enjoying low gravity
>step on poo
>tour guide reminds me that India was the first country to permanently set up on the Moon
>they didn't know how to use Loonar modules

POO ON MOON

Also wanna see a fucking disgraceful "My dad works at Nintendo" story from India?

In 2012, they claimed that by 2017 they would have the world's most powerful supercomputer, a monster with an exaflop of processing power.

It's 2017. India's massive five year project in supercomputer development has granted them the title of the 110th most powerful supercomputer in the world, a machine that has 0.09% of an exaflop of processing power.

Citations:

popsci.com/technology/article/2012-09/india-wants-worlds-fastest-supercomputer-2017

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercomputing_in_India

>population is starving and doesnt have toilets
>even considering something this retarded

Even NASA had to stop their space launch program to cut the expences, now if they wanna go to the ISS they need to learn to speak Russian and go via Russia. What chance does India have to, build transport, launch it, land it on the moon, build a base there, start mining, start transporting back to earth, capability to maintain the facilities and build toilets. The cost would be enormous, not having streets to shit on would destroy indian morale

let the fuckers die trying

The US is going to return to dominance of space within the next year after being disgraced since 2011 when NASA was retooled into a climate change and Muslim outreach organization

call them moonjabis

The world is overdue for a pandemic. India can literally lose 700-1000 million people and be alright.

Was going to say moonjeet, but yours is better.

Checked!

underrated

>Hello Houston? This is Dell customer support. I have arrived at moon, commencing planting of the flag yes?
>Pulls down pants and shits on the face of the moon
>This is great accomplishment for all of India

Prepare yourselves for designated shitting craters lads.

what if india makes flying shit meteors just to kill people on earth

Hopefully they will use the craters when they are up there.

they gotta learn how to use a toilet first

youtube.com/watch?v=HoK7uZD-xp4