GET IN HERE: Proof of police collusion w/ANTIFA

youtu.be/6S-xPS0G5nY

How did antifa nerds get ahold of police munitions? Or are the police tossing them into crowds themselves? Collusion either way, don't let this slide

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/854615155220430848
youtube.com/watch?v=JFXYtj1G3Ro
wsws.org/en/articles/2007/09/mont-s04.html
ebay.com/p/?iid=122430575904&lpid=82&&&ul_noapp=true&chn=ps
boomtownfireworks.com/shop-by-department/artillery-shells/
superiorsignal.com/smoke-products/specialty-smoke-generators
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uKRDLKAKUZc
amazon.com/Labs-Lock-Pepper-Spray-Grenade/dp/B008PI7LUG/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

bump

how do we know they are police munitions?

By watching the damn video that I linked

This twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/854615155220430848

How do we know they are not police munitions?

>twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/854615155220430848
Man, that tweet specifically says not to share with Sup Forums, the hell you doing Pedro?

Firecrackers. Police don't believe the bullshit commie left puts out. They see nignogs for what they really are. Take your meds. sage

You didn't even watch the video. Retarded or Shill?

bump

Homemade smoke bomb and homemade M80...

Smoke bomb is just potassium nitrate and sugar in a can...M80 is just aluminum and an oxidizer in a cardboard tube. Fuse location doesn't matter.

Send this to the Trump team, they might be able to defund the school entirely. And perhaps defund the police department and fire most of them.

Police regularly infiltrate antifa as agent provocateurs. Usually so they can shut down antifa and give them bad press. I remember during the Dubya years this was happening quit a bit. Some antifa in Canada ID'd the cop provocateurs so the police pretended to arrest them, when they were on the ground you could see all their boots were the exact same brand and model.

I was thinking maaaaaybe a piccolo pete bomb (wrap it up in duct tape and smash it) makes noises of similar volume, but look at how it smokes and flickers exactly how the police example does.

It's DEAD ON

Bump

IT'S FUCKING 6 FUCKING MINUTES AND I'M A FAG!

GOOD DAY!

I cant send it to twitter people

bump

RARE

>It's "police munitions" becaue it made a lot of smoke
Really?

Am I the only one who can make smoke "devices" like this out of sugar + saltpeter? I used to make smokebombs (that made this much smoke) for paintballing all the time when I was a kiddo

They don't want /pol to identify them, thankfully Sup Forums is on the case

The smoke looks like that because it blew up midair. Also these are not real standardized M80s, these are homemade salutes so we have no idea how much flash powder they used.

You can just buy these at firework stores, right? At least where I'm from

mud
shit
brit
cuck

there he is
THE BURG IS HERE
NOTHING TO SEE GOYIM

captcha (((gas))) stations again hahahahahah FUCK YOU JEW

It's funny how scared of a fight you pussies are

I wonder what it would be like to be a child that sees their parents hanging from a traffic signal being pelted with stones.

Hello Chilly

what
I can get those even in the shittiest of canadian tires
kys senpai

I SAID GOOD DAY SRI!

When was the last time you saw police beat a Trump supporter? To say they're colluding with antifa somehow is beyond retarded.

We need to see the canister up close to tell if it's home made or police issue.

run mud shit brit RUN

THE BONG BONGS FOR THEE AHMED

>there he is
>THE BURG IS HERE
>NOTHING TO SEE GOYIM

>captcha (((gas))) stations again hahahahahah FUCK YOU JEW
Are you okay? Smoke a little bit too much weed today, millennial?

Who or what is a /pol? Is that like the police?

antifa detekted

>smoke bombs
Easily manufactured at home. Produces loads of smoke.
>flash bangs
So all the people who were actually there thought they were fireworks, but through your brilliant video analysis, you determined that those people were wrong and that those were actually flashbangs. You know that flash bangs don't just disappear when they go off, right? They can even be reloaded. If there were flash bangs being thrown, people would know.

in california you can sell them for the week of 4th of july and that's it. after july 5th you can't sell them.

>Police don't believe the bullshit commie left puts out.
Police believe in following orders and getting paid

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

>Easily manufactured at home. Produces loads of smoke.
Apparently you're jewish if you point this out. poz/pol/ has taken over, it seems.

Bump.

kek these are my CC, don't have to be a cop to get these kiddo

Anyone can purchase Gold Dots Bongodong
They definitely had too much concussion/spark/smoke to be a little fucking M80

Bump

>subtle DotA reference

They may not have been m80s technically, but they sure weren't fucking flash bangs.

What's a /pol?

bump, this is big.

I can buy the smoke bombs at the local fireworks stores here. They make a ton of smoke. You can buy M80s there too, the fake ones, but the real ones are available in Mexico. Some have the fuse at the end some in the middle. You can also light one of those canister shells and it will explode like the one with all the sparks in Berkeley. Not sure those are cop munitions as where I live there are lots of fireworks stores and I have shot off lots of fireworks. Antifa still sucks. Perhaps its time we start tossing some M80s back at them?

The next step is to infiltrate and try to document police giving anitifa munitions or joining their side during conflicts.

>Perhaps its time we start tossing some M80s back at them?
No.

Negative. It's a felony in California. You do what you want though, desu and I'll support you in spirit.

gotta love the antifa parody accounts

Don't share the video and proceed to post it on twitter wow missing more than a few brain cells

bump

Probably just regular bangers, of the firework variety. Seen plenty of them go off with that much gusto in the past.

Anyway, why would any of George Soros' NGOs struggle to get hold of literally anything they needed, including munitions.

Reminder: In 2011 antifags were being help in Canada by undercover cops to vandalize and burn cop cars. People caught them red handed. I can't find the video of it but there was one, I remember it clear as a day. Can anyone find it?

Quarter-sticks of dynamite are bigger than an m80 and are legal to purchase in certain states.

The one at 2:51 is most certainly a flashbang.
I don't know why the guy who made this video focused so much in the other less clear explosions rather than this one.

nevermind, I found it

youtube.com/watch?v=JFXYtj1G3Ro

Where's the empty flash bang then? Surely someone would have noticed.

Are free speech advocates controlled as well

hi new friend

you must not be aware that all these violent outbreaks are staged

go red pill yourself on mk ultra, cointelpro, the black block being police in seattle WTO protests, etc etc

pro-tip: they are running the 'left' and the 'right'

your heroes are traitors

Should have attached an image.

bump

Get back at me when they're staggering Winchester T-Series and RIP rounds.

video description
>Police officials tried to justify the extraordinary measures deployed at Montebello by claiming they were needed to control “extremist” demonstrators and prevent them from “overwhelming” conference security forces. In fact, video images reveal a long-established police practice, that is, the use of agent provocateurs to provide a pretext for a brutal intervention by riot police against anti-government demonstrators and still further restrictions on the right to protest and other basic democratic rights.
>The video, dated August 20, shows three burly, aggressive-looking masked men trying to join a group of smaller, youthful demonstrators wearing black and carrying red flags. One of the thugs is carrying a sign that says: “An end to war and globalization.” Another has a rock in his hand.
Dave Coles, president of the Communications, Energy, and Paperworkers Union of Canada, one of the demonstration’s organizers, confronts the three thugs. He asks the one with a rock to drop it and asks all of them to show their faces. One of the masked-men then shoves Coles and gives him the middle finger. At this moment, a group of peaceful demonstrators begins chanting, “Police, police.” One hears a young demonstrator say: “They want to trick us, they want us to be aggressive with them. [...] They are agent provocateurs.”

wsws.org/en/articles/2007/09/mont-s04.html

I say it's a good thing, they will find a cause to shoot these faggots. lol

Well shit

I'm convinced. lynch those faggots

You mean the same video that shows the same type of smoke grenade that a friend lit off in a Dairy Queen when he was a teenager? You can buy those things.

ebay.com/p/?iid=122430575904&lpid=82&&&ul_noapp=true&chn=ps

Or the fireworks that are going off on the ground that are supposed to be aeral?

boomtownfireworks.com/shop-by-department/artillery-shells/

>6 minutes

Millennials people, can't sit still for 6 minutes without changing topics

>(EKaIiaaM)
>Kali
>aaM
>Maa
>Kali maa

I am Kali Maa!!

>mfw

Your police consider a butter knife to be a munition.

Hypothetically, how many people would be interested in organizing legal (legal) anti-antifa strategies through qtox and then implementing them at rallies?

>inb4 FBI
We all know supreme Canadian shitposters can't be FBI.

Id say call the inquisition on the police anyway. Thier not getting involved when people start throwing explosives around is deeply concerning.

Hell just imagine what would have happened if anyone brought guns or knives to the brawl.

superiorsignal.com/smoke-products/specialty-smoke-generators

It cost $40 online. Next conspiracy please.

Hail Kek

They are scared of the often alleged but seldom seen, vigilante element in America. It might have three times the support among right wingers as left wingers and as a rule, all the left wingers that could sustain a long term fight are in the working class and are Christian. (Grew up lefty working class myself. Then the Dems went hard with the anti white male and pro race mixing agenda so I left.) Your average Trustafarian (rich person who is posing as a hippie) is a shit tier worker and would make an even worse soldier. Perhaps a few of them could do some serious damage if pushed hard enough and given deadly weapons. Then there would be a backlash from the right of center crowd that would make them crawl back into their hidey holes and forget that silly revolution game.

They can't win a fight that isn't supported by no less than the Mass Media, Big Money, Local Police and the National Guard. You can tell they are softies who are playing by a script because there have been few if any murders during their demos and they let themselves be filmed by journalists. Apparently revolutions are now televised.

>Thier not getting involved when people start throwing explosives around is deeply concerning.

Not really. Under US law, the police are not required to save you even if they know your life is in danger. I have a copy pasta on this on another device that I'd post, but basically, the SCOTUS says that police are not required to protect people from non-state actors.

Eh, it's fucking nothing.

I was expecting a close-up of the devices after they had landed on the ground, showing the designations and the markings on the casing of the stun and smoke devices.

If they were police or government issue, I think they would have zoomed in to prove it once the smoke stopped. It looks to me that the guy who made the video deliberately wants to mislead.

Same old, same old. Some very experienced protester/rioters on the antifa side made the devices at home, or purchased commercially available versions somehow.

See, that's bullshit though. You're asking someone to prove a negative lol. You can't prove that I'm not a space alien, but that doesn't mean I should be taken seriously if I claim to be a space alien.

Gtfo with you meme rounds and go get me some black talons

Go to 2:50, that's not an M80, but it is a firework.

That shit aint real nigga

they dont match
police boom had a pre-boom pop that can't be heard on any of the examples used and produced substantially more smoke

also, the police boom was noticeably louder than most of the examples used

>Ranger T-Series
>Black talons
Literally the same fucking thing you pleb

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uKRDLKAKUZc

Made a vid detailing Antifa high priority targets for educational purposes. Quick info for those who are too lazy to read all the threads. Pls respon

Rare and checked

extremely good shit

couldn't it just be military surplus?

Good work user.

>Belgium
Most offensive word in the universe.

Can't be offended if I don't identify as Belgian

Good stuff

This you?

>You can buy those things: ebay.com/p/?iid=122430575904&lpid=82&&&ul_noapp=true&chn=ps

Erm... did you look at what you posted? Pic related.

In France Antifa are also protectred and helped by the Police

It is a classic Jewish trick

Yes. Plus you can just buy things like this off amazon
amazon.com/Labs-Lock-Pepper-Spray-Grenade/dp/B008PI7LUG/

No but if I could get tranny surgery to add a high velocity rotor and missiles to my body, I would.

Constantly hear of French police being right wing, though. How does that work? Intimidation from higher in ranks?

Antifa in Germany are funded directly by political parties, SPD especially.

guaranteed police have infiltrated Antifa, it only took them about 10 minutes to infiltrate BLM most intimate levels of that group