Denver here:

Denver here:

Weed was a mistake.

san diego here. milk was a bad choice

Stop your diaspora from moving to my state.

Agreed

t. Washingtonian

Elaborate

lol 2 jokes in one

Traffic sucked today thanks potheads

From what I've heard they're raking in a shitload of $ for public projects

Kek

Weed wasn't a mistake, we just needed to build a wall and improved our vetting system before we legalized recreational marijuana.

I punch stoner nazis

Everyone knows it's a classic Libertarian bait & switch. Pacification pure and simple.

>Liking SD

>Implying Hick and Handjob aren't wasting the shit out of everyone's tax dollars

funny how they seem to be collecting so much and we're not seeing any of it except overcrowding and new transplant fags moving in

>funny isn't it

>be Mainer, circa 2016
>our state is having a referendum
>see the proponents' argument for proposition 1, which would legalize recreational marijuana
>"dude legalize weed lmao! it'll bring in a ton of profits for the state and shit"
>vote no
>it passes into law regardless
>see pothead mothers bragging about smoking weed
>some of them are pregnant
>"do you even toke, bro? who gives a shit about crumbling roads, a failing education system and shit. dude legal weed lmao!"
I have to agree with you, Colorado bro. Why fix real issues when you can just ignore them instead by puffing on a doobie?

So more money put into the economy via legal weed is a bad thing? lul. oh nooo not the stoners, they're going to ruin us to shreds by eating all of our Doritos and Taco Bell desu

None of it gets spent on shit we need like new roads witch we really fucking need, and infrastructure to build new housing. Nope it all goes to the fucking spics.

you are like little baby
watch this
>DUDE

>So more money put into the economy via legal weed is a bad thing
I bet you think abortion is about restricting womens' choices.

>Why fix real issues when you can just ignore them instead by puffing on a doobie?

Which is far better than getting addicted on opiates.

And honestly, social media is a far worse drug for women than most chemical drugs. Maybe, just maybe, opiates are worse.