Moral Superiority Thread

Only Progressives and Liberal allies can post here:

Let's blue pill Sup Forums on why we are their moral superiors!

Thread is now softcock dudes crying.

More of a dude than most of the dudes who supported her.

You lost. So sad.

You've been posting that same image for months to try and make fun of Hillary supporters.

Must be hard to find any unattractive Hillary supporters considering how they're all ultra aesthetic coastal elites with absurdly, almost extraterrestrial, astronomically high IQs and huge cocks.

can't post, too busy watching niggers fuck my wife cause I'm a cuck

Is that why they blew a billion dollars on not winning? So smart. Very impressive.

Maybe you can teach us in your ways of world class hypocrisy and mental gymnastics?

I'm glad you want to talk though. I have a question if you are interested to answer it

>liberals
>likes killing unborn babies
>morals

how can hillary hold the moral high ground when she ruined libya and profits from war and human suffering?

sage

>morals

>Ids nod uh babby unless I feel lige id

pic related. This bastard was caught trying to squat in some woman's body without her permission.

Every time I see this I'm filled with the desire to slaughter leftists

Why do you hate women's health?

Hillary won. Did you see the vote count?

I hate right-wingers they should be killed holy shit. Why is conservatism still legal when it is homophobic, transphobic, etc.?

What you call "world class hypocrisy and mental gymnastics" is really world class diplomacy and knowing what is best for unenlightened, self centered entitled white males like you.

I dont like murdering babies when they can live on their own? its murder, they have rights, ban it after 22 weeks

btw hillary and obama are war criminals

do you know what a constitutional republic is?

>I hate right-wingers they should be killed holy shit. Why is conservatism still legal when it is homophobic, transphobic, etc.?

Think of the US Dept of Education as a re-education camp. DeVos is clueless to how the govt really works.

They are clumps of cells until the mother decides otherwise.

Children should be welcomed in this world.

Why do you hate children and women?

>They are clumps of cells until the mother decides otherwise.
no, they are humans with human rights (that thing you pretend to care about) when they can live outside of the mother, which is around 22-24 weeks

>children should be welcomed in this world
why are you murdering them in mass then?

>why do you hate children and women
are you serious when you say this?

obama and hillary are still war criminals btw. when are you going to call them out for libya and their drone strikes? what about their prosecution of whistleblowers you pretend to care about?

so morally inconsistent its disgusting

still saging

ps fuck you