How Le Pen can win

If French people see this video, they'll want to vote for Le Pen.
We need to spread this on French social media

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

Share the video on Twitter under these tags:
#VivelAfrance
#FN2017
#ToutAfrique
#Minikeums
#VoterFN
#LePen2017
#LaGaucheNeSeraPasAuSecondTour

Your message should be along the lines of France losing it's culture, and the violence migrants are bringing to France.
MAKE SURE TO POST IN FRENCH! USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE
Some common examples to post with are:
"Notre culture est endommagée" (Our culture is damaged)
"Quand cela s'arrĂȘtera-t-il? La violence est horrible" (When will this stop? the violence is horrible)

Other urls found in this thread:

francebleu.fr/infos/faits-divers-justice/quatre-jeunes-devant-la-justice-pour-un-clip-sur-le-trafic-de-drogue-guenange-1491511606
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every fucking flag on display except the French one. No loyalty to France whatsoever. I'll do my bit to help France.

anyone not voting le pen is a retard

its obvious france is being destroyed

Take my bump froggo

There is one white person at the end of the video.

Based kek.

Why are all your niggers so small and frail compared to our antiquated farm equipment?

Why do you think?

These niggers HATE france, and plan to do every possible thing they can to destroy and weaken france, they have no loyalty at all and consider themselves conquerers who are finally being given a chance to "punch back" against white people, who they detest.

Qu'un sang impur!

Tweet the fucking video, dipshit. The first round is happening on Sunday.

So what exactly are these niggers babbling on about?

How france is "theirs" and white people better get out?

The usual black power moronic bullshit?

Why is this even allowed, it's painfully obvious they hate whites and hate france.

god french niggers are disgusting sounding shits and act the same way as american nigglets desu

They're rapping about how much they love and respect France, and how much they want to contribute to their new country.

By burning cars and doing traffics of every kind ?

Damn frogbro you really get the worst of the worst. I had a gf from France a few years ago, she really didn't want to go back. She said the country was going to shit. I wonder if she would support Lepen

Did she say where she was from? I reside in Nancy (which isn't all that far from where the video was filmed) and some days I believe I'm living in Africa.

>Why are all your niggers so small and frail compared to our antiquated farm equipment?
>farm equipment
Theres your answer

She was originally from Cannes and went to school/lived in Paris working for a TV station for a few years but I never asked her exactly where in Paris. She said she hated living in Paris so I'm assuming a culturally enriched area

I want to fuck Marion.

Lol are semiauto pistols even legal in france?

>Cannes
Provence might as well be in the Maghreb.

Here's something: the boys in the video are facing charges because of the video.

francebleu.fr/infos/faits-divers-justice/quatre-jeunes-devant-la-justice-pour-un-clip-sur-le-trafic-de-drogue-guenange-1491511606

Great, now the little niggers families get to scream about racism.

God damnit pol why doesn't anyone but me get it?

If you want niggers to act civilized, 3 things are necessary.

1. Civilize them from a very, very young age. So young they have no knowledge of any other way of life.

2-3: Fill their lives with terror and pain and come down on them without mercy for the slightest of offenses.

If you aren't doing at least 1 of those things, at all times and places that involve niggers, you have no control over them.

Touch her and you get the spray roach

Quick rundown on why this is supposed to make people vote le pen? Every french rap music video I've seen were shit so I don't get it?

crapulerie -> niggering

funfact: I live 2km away, the upper city half is ok, the lower is Algeria.

everything the KKK would do if there was no liberal today to keep them from doing so.

Kek

So.. spamming a rap video would change people's minds because the video has niggers in it?

It has to be more.. violent propaganda. Make your own video on how they infest the once thriving neighborhoods, how the french culture is dying out, how leftist movements are calling for the destruction of France as we know it, how immigrants are topping charts in prisons and violent crimes, etc etc.
Add some nice music to it and spam it all over the place.

Le pen has to win.

>Civilize them from a very, very young age. So young they have no knowledge of any other way of life.
that was tried a million times in three fucking continents and has been a failure every single time.

Funfact: I live here and I agree, it's also known for a lots or drugs problems
The upper City try as hard as they can To survive but soon everything Will be Mike algeria

lol is it because of the guns? Sacre bleu how did they not see this coming?

Le Pen is weak. Fillon will win.

mountain jew shill pls go

Moutain jew ?
Educate yourself burger.
It was the money of the nazi.

>appropriated the wealth of germany
What about that isn't jewish?

Fuck off burger.
Although her being a single mother makes me worry a little. If not, I would seriously consider frogland for PhD just because of the minuscule chance of meeting her.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews

bonus points if you get the zylbrad reference

have a bump senpai

"So-called"

I'll spread it as much as I can, oldest ally. Fuck those niggers

wow. you must be retard.

jesus

No they won't.

The gunman today was arrested for shooting at cops in 2001 and released early and had known terror ties.

Europeans are fucking cucked.

Literally death penalty shit here.. you people are parthetic

Sons and daughters of the West.

Print QR code flyers that link to that video. Post the shit out of it all over your university campuses, towns, your cities, your metros and subways and buses.

We gotta go gorilla on this one. Pic related.