Lefty Comics

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenib.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I wouldn't describe it that way but yes, you are scientifically and generally correct.

The main problem with anything like this is you can't argue with mentally ill people, it just doesn't work.

the idiot asking awkward questions is in the wrong
has nothing to do with sexuality you just don't ask that shit because why would you care unless you're about to fuck this person

Scientifically it's normalfag.

While psychologically it's Leftfag.
I remember reading somewhere that the aesthetic of the partner can have a significant effect on psychological gayness.

Traps are 100% straight.

Whoops, flip my answers.

>Who was in the wrong here?

The artist.

I guessit really depends on the non-genital appearance of the creature. For instance, I propose that being attracted to a boy who looks like verymuch like a cute girl, so long as the attraction is based on its appearance as a cute girl and not it's official nature as a boy, is not gay. By the same token, if a woman looked like a hunky man, and you as a man are attracted to the facade of looking like a man rather than the fact that it is a woman and has a vagina, that's quite a lot gay. There's a few variables at play here, it's a complex issue that can't be adequately treated in a handful of comic panels.

This made me irrationally angry

Stop.
Not worth it.
They live unhappily in their own worlds, and will never be functional in ours.

Correct answer.

He's got a point there, you know.

If you were born with a penis, you are male. If you are born with a vagina you are female. Cutting off and/or mutilating your genitals does not change the XX to XY, it just gives you a mutilated penis.

If you have a penis and you have sex with someone who has a vagina then it's straight.

>Last panel

Sometimes I wish that we would do what they think we would do.

the first panel doesnt really look good with the rest of the comic, in fact it makes the third panel seem like a logical conclusion

can these fucks do comics that aren't WORDSWORDSWORDS

>le ebil orientation police
>don't put labels on me
>you stupid straight people

the only correct answer to all this is found in the back of an oven

we dont even use that many labels, i just say "normal" or "fag'' (on occasion i say "protofag for the extreme snowflakes) the real label nuts are on the left.

>Who was in the wrong here?

Example 1:

Riley Dennis.

This is a man, with a penis, who does not take hormones, with no plans on sexually transitioning. He has a female girlfriend. The vagina kind. They fuck.

He smears some khol on the eyes and has long hair and claims to be transgender and oppressed.

This is like Shaun Black and Rachel Dolezal claiming to be black. Nobody dares call them out on it. They're not even putting in the effort of dressing up for the role.

And not one leftist wants to touch this with a 10 foot pole because it cuts straight at the heart of the issue; if these people can't be questioned, then I can decide I'm a woman, change absolutely nothing and start collecting victimhood points.

You see the same thing ongoing in women's sports right now, straight out of comedy routines. 100% male men say they're women, wipe out women athletes, get gold medal. So many eggshells nobody dare say shit.

The crowning achievement is of course saying all this is really helping women. Somehow. What the fuck does this have to do with feminism again? It's like saying if you believe there are gay people you necessarily believe some people are actually dogs and you support them getting teaching positions in their furry costumes going "bark bark" during class.

>implying they didn't physically attack old people
Lying leftists, as always.

Clarification on Dolezal; although she was called out, she spent decades as a black rights activist. Decades.

Even now after her fall from grace liberal media parades her around talkshows to talk about transracial being a real thing, and not a joke we made up a few years ago to satirize the rest of their stupidity.

>Lying to prove your point
Really activates my atoms.

thenib.com/

i found this lefty comic website recently. every other comic is literally 'drumpfk xD xD'

I was in the wrong for reading this stupid fucking comic.

>People I don't like used guns, so they must be inherently bad

Also
>All gun owners are one person

>couple days after comic was written
>muzzie kills a couple people in cali because he hates whit people

Wasn't #2 proven to have been a left-winger who shot the gun because he though the other dude was a nazi. And does anyone know what happened with #4 and the fact that there was a shitskin that helped in the shooting.

Edit: This is the guy from Michigan he's talking about. Unsurprisingly, that panel is the definition of a strawman.

>panel 3
Now this I can get behind.

#NOTATRUEMUSLIMS
#REFUGEES WELCOME
#CRUSADES
#BANGUNS

>I signed up to be emotionally abused by my wife.

What did she mean by this?

kek

This

The faggot might be a goddamn degenerate, but you don't ask that kind of shit.

Why post the whole thing?
It is perfect like this.

LOL

The stark fucking irony of complaining about the "orientation police" wanting to label everything, from someone who must put the label "transgender man" on his girlfriend in order to satisfy his cognitive dissonance.

Undoubtedly this is also someone who would first look at a person's labels before hearing what they have to say about an issue.