Fuck Antifa fags

Last week I burned down some Antifa stickers in my local area. The fags have put new ones up. This means war, I'm going to fuck up as many Antifags as I can.

How exactly should I fuck them up, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/793136138408042496?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=lPnHh2KKLk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Put up signs with razors, always make sure to take down signs with your licensed plastic butterknife

Nuke em from orbit. It's the only way to be sure

Where is it?

put up a pepe next to it

if they tear it down put another up

How are there antifaggots in uk but not here in canada? Knock on wood, but jeez it spreads weird

Just take a black sharpie and black out the "anti-" and "not"
Petty and childish.

Exactly the kind of shit that sends antifags into a sperg tantrum.

I seen their graffiti sprayed in some remote village in Germany a few years ago.

THIS
don't waste more energy than that.

Yeah, razor stickers us the way to go.

This, quick and easy

Wtf that retarded shit better not get big over here. Where is this shit fellow brit bong?

They're here.

Check out this guy.

6/10
believable, stupid, got replies, meaningless

Quebecfag here.
I've been to a Quebec nationalist "ring-wing" rally recently, there was a solid hundred of them.
They mostly hang in the big cities, you know, where their wealthy parents live.

Durham. Tbh the entire North East is crawling with them. Fight them where you can fellow britbong, we can't let these bandanna-bitch-boys win.

Shit. I can imagine, I guess. I live on vancouver island and we honestly don't even have sjw's here

If that's how the events played out, that's hilarious

this meme though

Put a Pitchfork sticker overtop of it

They have a larger presence in larger cities, but surprisingly they're more active in smaller towns like the area I live. Maybe it's because there's less people to oppose them.

Where can i find these fuckers? I live in NY but wont go into the hell hole of NYC. Id love to cave in some skulls.

Here it's not so bad. Both sides were even, in Quebec's SJW stronghold. So that's a 1:1 ratio where they're at their strongest. But they're still here.

THIS

Meant for

Here user, my gift to you. Print this bad boy up and go have some fun.

Look around online and see when they're planning to protest I guess. Maybe message one of their facebook pages and pretend to want to join in, and they'll probably tell you when they're planning a demonstration.

I live in NYC and I haven't seen anything like this shit
Sup Forums lives in a fucking bubble

Blot out some letters so it says Anti-Fat Area / Rats Not Welcome

Oh, they're gonna love this. Shame I'll never see their reactions, because they hide behind closed doors except when they come out to put stickers up and then run away.

yeah i work in the city once or twice a week, ive only seen relatively peaceful protests at GCS. I wont screw around in NYC when it comes to punching leftists.

>I live in NYC and I haven't seen anything like this shit
>Sup Forums lives in a fucking bubble
Our bubble is still bigger than your shithole apartment :^)

Your best bet is to put up stickers of your own that go full poe's law on their ass, something like; 'Antifa area; no racists; no white men'. It's ridiculous but sounds believable.

It'll make them have a tantrum for sure.

can somebody explain this to me?

Genius

Put a new sticker over those that says
COMMUNIST NOT WELCOME.

if people try to peel it off, they get sliced up

Hmm, sounds like a good idea. Might even get the lazy-ass police we have here to clamp down on them.

We should make more propaganda and false flag flyers, like the antifa hates white couples one.

Lib fags who tear off stickers they hate get cut
Because they hate free speech and opinions that go against what they think, they tear them allot

Basically, if antifags try to peel off razor stickers, their hands get sliced.

Durham, North East. The more students in the area the more likely they are to be there.

Cover the razor in shit first.

This.
>MEME WAR NOW

their cancer has already manifested itself in vancouver

Seems like a good way to just end up hurting some poor city worker

antifascist zone
no white couples
antifascist zone
mixed couples only
antifascist zone
muslim "extremists" welcome

why the fuck are they even there britbro? There's nothing to even claim to be fascist?

jordan peterson anti-pc stickers.
pic related. link related.
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/793136138408042496?lang=en

Piss on it, shit on it, I'll do whatever.

Feed them non organic beef

Because they're just a bunch of angsty student fags with no real goal or clear reasoning. They just like the "I'm part of a revolution I'm unique" feeling.

Suck their dicks off. That will teach them.

I feel u britbro. fuck those antifags

antifa pretty much keeps its head down from what I can tell in nyc. especially after one of them got the shit kicked out of them by several right-wingers in the lower east side.

I believe if they have groups they stick to brooklyn, williamsburg at most.

This actually.

Thanks britbro. They just multiply faster and faster than cancer in my area and it feelsbadman.

I carve swastikas into their stickers with my keys.
Nice and ragged, so they can't just slap another sticker on top.

I'm a burger...

The whole Antifa movement is an oxymoron Protesting fascism by acting like fascists and attacking anyone who has an opinion they don't like.

My bad man. Was reading a britbro post when I replied to you. Burgers are cool though, you have based stick man.

is there video of your pic?

>Britbro

mass print pepe stickers

Get my little pony stickers and put them up over the anti-fa stickers.

I don't like doing it to our ponyfag friends, but since cartoons are a common theme in anti-fa sticker campaigns it's likely to turn them against each other and make them look stupid to normies all at the same time.

We're used to having ponies being used as weaponized autism. Don't forget why we were given a containment board in the first place friendo

perfect. Turn their sign against them

Their message is still the same regardless

>Racists not Welcome
>Then Leave

really the best option. Somebody spent the money to make stickers just to have them subverted by an autist with a $.20 marker

youtube.com/watch?v=lPnHh2KKLk0

That's why it's perfect. Antifa are the only ones who would think the message has changed any

>literally negating the negation
>opposites are the same
I want horseshoe faggots to go

thanks

Fucking beautiful

>How exactly should I fuck them up, Sup Forums?

Just ad a "g" to the end of antifa on their posters.

This is better.

Disregard: it looks like some rabbi drew this

kek the antifa smacks his antifate mate in the face with a skateboard

topkek

>be from Durham

Fuck these faggots better fuck off back to Sunderland or you should throw them in the fucking wear so they can get there.

Make some antifa stickers with the First Amendment and a circle with a line through it.

THIS

Holy fuck ahahahahahaha

Holy kek

Ah fuck the file failed me

Phase I:
>be you
>figure out their routine
>get some friends who hate their guts too
>get some roman candles
>ambush them with the fire-works
the reason is because loud noise is an innate method of associative learning of fear. By providing fir-works you are providing a source of confusion and noise which will give them PTSD.

Phase II:
>be you
>find out their personal info
>leave letters on their doorsteps threatening or mocking them, make sure no finger-prints or evidence is left
>continue this for about 3 days
>on 3rd day hang a dead cat on the porch of the leader's home with a letter stuck to it saying: "(You)".

Etc.

keep doing this and other shit like it to demoralize them. The goal is to give them PTSD but nothing more. The goal is to traumatize the fuckers so that they either kill themselves or cease to leave the house for fear of their own life. This is also the most effective method if done right as the police cannot trace it back to you.

~Your friendly neighborhood psychopath.

>saving the thumbnail

They need to fuck off, honestly. I'm surprised that they're not all being punched by some massive football hooligan skinhead, you know, the type that's everywhere in Sunderland.

Can we all agree we should nuke Sunderland?

THIS

Or try something like this and use the street as your personal shitposting board.

Yes. Please.

OP DO THIS

yes, don't do this