Nu/pol/, please leave, Le Pen is an Israeli shill. Macron is /our/guy

nu/pol/, please leave, Le Pen is an Israeli shill. Macron is /our/guy

Both are shills.

how is lepen nupol

Sup Forums thinks a woman can be 'based' and 'save the west', so sad. Men are supposed to build, uphold and protect civilization, so when men rely on women to do our job, you know it's fucking over.

This.

sage shill threads

Who's really /ourguy/? Can the frogs help us out? I've been hearing Fillon but I also heard some think he's kind of like an American cuckservative.

Shills gotta earn them Schmeckels!

>reddit and morty

Kill yourself.

Got to be careful which frog you take advice from, many leftists there.

French exchange student in São Luís here.

I am not a partisan but I seriously believe Macron is the ideal leader for France at the moment. His vast experience in government and political know-how means M. Macron can deliver on the bold and daring reforms the French economy and society need.

A pragmatist at heart, Emmanuel Macron will be able to retain the importance and survival of the block in the challenging times ahead. I used to be for the Front National but the recent scandals and arrests made me have second thoughts about Marine and her leadership. She does not have the caliber needed to deal with the complexities of the challenges France is facing right now, and I fear her temperament will make her prone to knee jerk reactions that could damage things even further.

So Macron 2017

Macaroon is a cuck. He married a geriatric woman. He probably frantically yanks on his flaccid pud as he imagines shitskins raping her. That's why he wants to let so many of them in.

Macaroon...the fluffy, fruity pastry.

Also, the Bear goes BRRRAAAAWWWWWRRRAAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRRR and thus your argument is invalid.

Shills gotta earn them Schmeckels!

Obama supports Macron, that is all you need to know.

Source?

And Trump wasn't? They are all Israel shills.

Not quite what I was looking for, but qualifies enough for support. Thanks.

he had a phone interview with him today, thats even assumed by french medias, macron is the establishement/EU candidate, only a shill like "OP" or should I say CTR would deny it.

frog currently in cuckland here, lurk moar and you'll see that the only based one is Le Pen, and she has been for decades, you're pretty right Fillon actually a trying hard cuckservative. I notice that since several days shills are shilling a lot to say that Le Pen is shill ( lel good irony ctr) tough thats clear that she is the more based one, even if her father Jean Marie was way more based than her but nearly b& from all medias because of that...
Also don't forget the signs to notice shills : "1 post by this ID" and the feel crying face.
They clearly shit in their pants actually.

Macron is a bitch. Fuck all you niggers

we want to take down the EU though so LePen is /ourgal/ for that. If france leaves the EU is done

This. Man>woman. Gays>coal burners. Didn't manufacture psy ops. His actual side fixed the economy not like her fake ass

leaf shill.