Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_desecration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im going for Japan

Cuckanada

Pls nuke us

OH CANADA?

Nah, the japs got cucked after the war so much

Shit, this is like the most cucked thing I've ever even heard of. Canada?

Denmark, its tradition.

gonna guess Sweden

Fucking shit you guys are retarded, it's a trick question the anserwer is obvious

All of the above?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_desecration

Canada or sweden

All but Japan.

No, Japan, it's the anserwer you'd least expect, but whe you considerthey gotcucked out of their asses after the war...

In Japan, under Chapter 4, Article 92 of the Criminal Code, any desecration of a recognized foreign nation's national flag and symbol to dishonour that particular nation is prohibited and punishable by fine or penal labour, but only on complaint by the foreign government.

In May 1958, the flag of China, the Wǔ Xīng Hóngqí, at a postage stamp convention was pulled down and damaged, but as Japan did not recognize the PRC at the time, the law was not applied. In February 2011, Japanese ultra-rightists held a protest over the Kuril islands dispute outside of the Russian embassy in Tokyo, during which they dragged a Russian flag on the ground; Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov stated that his ministry had asked the Japanese government to launch a criminal case over the incident.[67]

However, there has never been a law explicitly prohibiting desecration of the Japanese flag, the Hinomaru. Absent such law, the act of desecration is implicitly protected by Article 21 covering freedom of speech in the Constitution of Japan.

So Japan and Denmark so far.

The desecration of national symbols is not specifically criminal, but flag desecration is prosecuted under the more general clauses against disorderly conduct.[citation needed]

sweeden isn't in

Canada has no laws prohibiting flag desecration. Acts of this nature are forms of expression protected by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

In 1990, during heated political times around the Meech Lake Accord, the flag of Quebec was desecrated by protestors in Brockville, Ontario opposed to Quebec's language laws after the Canadian flag had been burnt in protests in Quebec. Televised images of individuals stepping on the Quebec flag were played in Quebec and contributed to the deterioration in relations between Quebec and English Canada. The incident, seen as a metaphor of Canada's perceived rejection of Quebec (and of Quebec's distinctiveness in the demise of the Meech Lake Accord) was invoked by Quebec nationalists during the run-up to the 1995 referendum on Quebec independence and is still remembered today.[citation needed]

In 1999, members of the Westboro Baptist Church from the United States staged a burning of the Canadian Flag outside of the Supreme Court of Canada in Ottawa, Ontario. This was to protest legalization of same-sex marriage which was being adjudicated by the Canadian court.

neither is canada

Yeah, I can't find anything for Canada except for some protests where people were burning other countries flags. No mention of any law or arrests, so I assume it's protected speech.

Winrar. Now for an easy one.

Interesting, I suppose the important part is
>but only on complaint by the foreign government.

Brazil. The US bought a lot of the slaves that the Spanish didn't want, children and elderly, etc. But the majority of the slaves were used in gold and silver mines in south america.

It's ilegal

Sud Amerika Annon here, can confirm

Sorry user; game over

I thought i was 6 mill---

D

I've heard about that. They used to put jews on a roller coaster that ended right in the ovens.

kek

Its 6 to 11 million

but I heard something about how they want to reexamine it so maybe that number will go up.

Fucking anti-semite. Never forget the 6 billion