White House has prepared charges to seek the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange

cnn.com/2017/04/20/politics/julian-assange-wikileaks-us-charges/index.html

US authorities have prepared charges to seek the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, US officials familiar with the matter tell CNN.

The Justice Department investigation of Assange and WikiLeaks dates to at least 2010, when the site first gained wide attention for posting thousands of files stolen by the former US Army intelligence analyst now known as Chelsea Manning.

Prosecutors have struggled with whether the First Amendment precluded the prosecution of Assange, but now believe they have found a way to move forward.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUtT0b0EnSw
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmczBCV3zgnCGbFjw7axsKpuLcHQwkFYpj22ptfX9tZLQH/claudia.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for the help during the election, Julian. For your reward, I'll destroy you in order to win the favour of those who tried to destroy me.

Don

>Trump's going after Assange
>Hillary is still free

Another day, another backstab, what a piece of shit. I'm really starting to hate Trump

>lock her up
>locks up Assange
not voting for this orange nigger again

>Trump's going after Assange
Why do you think Trump is behind it? This is some deep state bullshit, still trying to make the case that Trump rigged the election with help from Putin.

Trump just hasn't cleaned these people out yet.

This guy ain't gettin elected again. All he cares about is steel, coal, North Korea, Syria and taxes. Basically he's a neocon with some mild theatrical sympathies for American workers. Not really anti-communist or anti-globalist.

>Assange arrested
>Goes to trial
>Is cleared of charges
>Assange is now legally vindicated and a free man
>Court case establishes precedent providing more protection for whistleblowers.

>t. shill

If he doesn't turn himself in willingly he can be charged with evading arrest.

The charges are from the Department of Justice headed by Jeff Sessions. The president has to know.

sage

This can't possibly backfire ...

>CNN

>Trump learns that the (((deep state))) is trying to slump Julian
>decides to use the recent momentum/"""trust""" he gained from """going along""" with (((their plans))) in Syria and N/.Korea to say: "We gotta arrest him for the Russian hax0ringz!!!"
>has his spec ops SS team and IC loyalists snatch Julian and black-bag him to a secret site.
>Use a friendly Fed Judge to expose all the Stuuf Julian knows in a Kangaroo court... but it's not Julian and Wikileaks getting hopped on... but the (((Deep State)))!

5n-quadratic dimensional permuational Shogi

Seriously, you're arguing against people who think the role of the President is much the same as their ideology. They think the President controls all these issues, just like they want to control our societies through laws and regulations.

>Arresting a dead man

Why?

>leaf
>CNN
>not posting archive links
this thread reads like plebbit
OP is a faggot
>aged and idden

>muh shill
Feel free to try and defend your kike cocksucking president on this one

I was just going to say, Assange has been dead for months.

This is, at worst, Trump fucking with the MSM/Deep State.

I hope you get raped to death by an emu and roll into those SERIOUSLY VENOMOUS LEAVES WITH THE STINGING HAIRS and then get a Brown Snake to bite you directly on your scrotum.

...and I hope you took your vitamins tha morning so that you suffer in EXTREME AGONY for an additional 20-30 minutes before passing away in a puddle of shit a crying blood.... in front of yer mum!

Poof!

Yeah, yeah... i bet it's Trump who is behind it all...
He just woke up and said: You know what? let's pursue a absolute heroe of the right, because i want!
Nah, the president has zero power over these things. If it had, Obongo would just have assange killed

Do you have any more reliable source? Preferably one that has more that has a trust rating in the single digits?

Assange has a bunch of stuff in his insurance files. Probably a lot of it is on King Nigger, the old hag, and deep state people. Trump needs this stuff to put them under the jail. He files charges against Assange and Assange is extradited. Then the prosecutors cut a deal: immunity for the big fish. Assange takes the deal, gives Sessions the rope to hang King Nigger and the old hag, and walks out a free man in the US and safe from foreign extradition.

>He just woke up and said: You know what? let's pursue a absolute heroe of the right,
Assange works for the Kremlin now, and they're pretty pissed off that Trump didn't follow through on the devil's pact he made with them to get elected. The Kremlin slips more fake intel to Trump's team to enhance the fear - the whole psychology of torture is literally based on the anticipation of harm more than the harm itself.

So the Kremlin scares Trump into making an irrational move like arresting Jupy. Now the Kremlin can be the hero of the story by swooping in a rescuing Assange from those mean old FBI guys.

Two days from now you will know I was right.

Literally fuck off to Reddit right now you bumbling fucking idiot

Lets arrest Julian Assange, cause I wouldn't be president with him!!!! REEEEEEE! How autistic is Trump and his cronies?

>The US view of WikiLeaks and Assange began to change after investigators found what they believe was proof that WikiLeaks played an active role in helping Edward Snowden, a former NSA analyst, disclose a massive cache of classified documents.
>Snowden

I'd love some proofs on that

how exactly would wikileaks have helped the NY Times and guardian publish documents that Snowden gave them?

they did help him to flee hong kong though if they want to go with some kind of aiding and abetting charge
but Julian didn't do that himself. employees of his

It's going to be nearly impossible for Trump to redeem himself at this point.

CTR_Shill go back to plebbit!

>American humour

TRUMP YES!!!

>Arrest Assange
>get a plea deal with him
>spills the beans on half of Washington
>throw him in prison
>Trump gives him a pardon right before he leaves office in eight years
>Assange eventually gets his freedom (he is already a prisoner more or less) and Trump gets all the cards in Washington

Just stop fucking shilling, we all know you get paid - nobody buys it

Whether or not Trump is immediately behind it, he has the power to tell them to fuck off, which he hasn't, therefore he is responsible. It's not like he is ignorant after all. Trump has been a total disappointment so far.

>Inb4 shill

Fuck off, different opinions are allowed here. In sick of being called a shill for calling this bullshit out by some Reddit faggot who thinks Trump is some infallible God.

I wish I got paid to shill senpai.
>too wealthy to get neetbux
>too poor to afford anything
>feels bad man
Also to prove i'm not SharePoo or plebbit: nigger, kike, mudslime, chink, slant-eyes, gook, spic, sand nigger, land whale, spook, porch monkey, shit skin. Did that offend them all?

So, was Trump ever in control to begin with, or is the deep state 2deep?

Another day, another leaf shill.

It's obviously a PR stunt. He's getting him arrested to bring him back to the US in order to have a ceremony at the WH to grace him.

A spectacular surprise requires this kind of timing

2deep. All his actions so far have been standard neocon warhawk shit and we have yet to see any results of muh 45d chess.

Has Wikileaks ever released anything bad about Russia or Russian intelligence?

basically this.

Assange is already dead, this is a ruse to explain the shutting down of wiki leaks

>CIA
lol the same cia that's against trump dumbass
>acts like this couldn't be a ploy to control assange's fate
ppl is so retarded now it's like hey forget how many times trump looked "done for" only to come back better than he started

you just wait til dat corporate tax rate cut goes through and the DOW hits 40K before next election cycle.

>"WIKILEAKS! I LOVE WIKILEAKS!"

youtube.com/watch?v=mUtT0b0EnSw

thats called sarcasm

You canot pardon someone unless they're charged.

Trump is setting the CIA up. He's letting them press charges, then he's going to pardon Assange and make them look like fool's.

Screncap this, I'm right

Alright I am not voting for this fuck next election.

>wants to arrests assange
>durr he must be against him
>couldn't be the deep state
>couldn't be a method to control assange's fate
>couldn't be any other possibitly, it MUST be that drumpf has turned on his supporters!

i don't know what the goal is, but i don't act like i do either. i fucking hate nupol

Non-US citizen.
Not in US.
Charged for posts on website.

If you support this don't come crying to us when Saudi Arabia extradites you to charge you for blasphemy for comments made here.

fucking exactly

You fucking chessfags have been wanking on recently about how all this shit is 2deep4u but nothing ever comes of it. Same shit, different president.

he is dead

Read all these:
https:// archive.4plebs .org/pol/thread/115872234/

gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmczBCV3zgnCGbFjw7axsKpuLcHQwkFYpj22ptfX9tZLQH/claudia.txt

nupol falls for the shittiest shill tactics it's incredible. fucking morons i hate normies and now i hate u lot too. jfc just nuke us kim

>same shit diff president
>don't worry about the weirdest election cycle ever
>don't worry about how deep state wages a desperate public war with trump and his inner circle
>don't worry about how msm became united against him

yup same old president shit yup

>brings Assange in
>assange gets immunity deal
>Seth Rich
>4D underwater doggy super bowl

fucking reminder:
when WL asked how people would like proof of life of assange after he went missing and the unmatching prerelease keys were tweeted on Oct 16, "video" won the poll
the video they subsequently tweeted or was FROM FUCKING JUNE, confirmed by the interviewer M Moore.
why tf would they do that as proof of life?
that bigger is compromised at best and killed at worst.

>Assange is kill
>Trump knows this, can't do anything about it
>Except...
>call for arrest of Assange
>get doppelganger
>whothefuckisthis.gif
>whereisassange.exe
>Don level: It's Happening

checked

but no nupol is sure "drumpf" has turned into a neocon or was one all along
he might be, but jfc nothing even happened yet.

you're a moron. they would kill him before anything like that ever happens.

Completely fucking wrong. Not necessarily about the setting up the CIA, but you can absolutely be pardoned without being charged. Has happened repeatedly.
People have been pardoned without even being specifically named (blanket pardon for all confederate officers for treason after civil war)

If you honestly think that this is how this is all going to play out. Oh boy!

Remember we still have people sitting in Guantanamo Bay not charged with a crime. Some of them have been there 14-15 years.

>would kill him
he doesn't know assange is already killed

Up until election day I would totally have agreed with you. Since he has got in, he has done sweet fuck all.

in the case that he's alive to be pardoned, they would kill him. i do think he's probably dead already.

>rejected TPP first day
>done fuck all

wow i really had to think hard to find that one

>ppl is so retarded now it's like hey forget how many times trump looked "done for" only to come back better than he started
Say the line shill

>A billionaire CEO with ties to Epstein, Soros and the Clintons turns out to be another piece of shit shill for the elites

What a surprise. No one ever could have seen this coming.

YOU'RE THE FUCKING SHILL YOU KEKED KIKE DICK SUCKING FAGGOT AND EVERYONE KNOWS THE ONLY PEOPLE DEFENDING THIS SHIT IS REDDIT KEKS

>Remember we still have people sitting in Guantanamo Bay not charged with a crime. Some of them have been there 14-15 years.
>implying this is bad
fuck off demofat

>linking to cnn
fuck off

Time to release all dirt they have on trumpstein.
It's going to be fun.

My bad I forgot that. I stand corrected, he has done one good thing among a shitstorm of warmongering world police garbage.

lmao i'm a shill
got it bud

Do you think Trump couldn't have stopped Sessions if he really wanted to?

protip: guantanamo bay is not there to imprison terrorists, thats just a sham, it's there to imprison journalists and deter any copycats

all these retarded newfags who weren't here in october just dont get it. the shills succeeded in that regard, but there are still many out there trying to spread the word. any rational person could put the pieces together and realize something happened that day

i want to believe this

>required pipeline to be built with american steel
>actually deports illegals
>cuts funding to bullshit programs and entities

i mean i'm not even trying to think of shit, this is off the top of the noggin

check out

Constitution doesn't apply to foreigners. You know what else doesn't apply to foreigners? Any of our fucking laws! Trump is throwing assange under the bus to gain demoncrap support. Wtf trump, anti establishment my ass

I mean...no one is taking you seriously with your "same old bull shit maaaannnn" stance, but I would like to know as someone who doesn't particularly like Mr. Trump, what warmongering are you talking about? And how does it relate relatively to recent Presidents? And when did he claim to be "against" war? You're just spouting dog shit about a place you don't even know and have probably never visited.

Go fuck a didgeridoo you fruit.

>if he really wanted to?
I think trump is honestly more worried about whether he's gunna get a classic bucket or a big mac.
It's not trump's job to protect enemies of the state.

bad decision
don't fuck with julian

n

Great thread, I should have directly linked it

Also check out the thread linked in the OP
That vimeo video they posted is great

In sorry, did you listen to fucking anything he said about not getting involved with foreign wars and stopping subsidising everyone else's militaries? It was one of his biggest running points and we have had a total fucking 180 on it.

HOLY SHIT guys
Theres simply no other explanation why he would try to prosecute the guy that helped (did) get him elected
Hes afraid they have dirt on him
means hes got dirt
*scared*

he literally said a million times he'd take out kim
are we in a war? nah. if/when we are, lmk.
>falling for fake news psyops
>thinking you're woke

jfc

Nixon.

this is such a retarded way of understanding politics
i hate fucking nupol more than normies at this point

Yea. Personal incredulity/ignorance is a substitute for information in nupol.

>but why else would trump do x

it's literally kikebook-tier reasoning
if it's not a shill that faggot is an actual retard

>blindly worshipping Trump and denying logic doesn't make me a shill
Just because you do it for free doesn't mean it isn't true
>has a Trump flag hanging in his bedroom
This is the saddest thing I've seen all day. Do you have an Israel flag as well now?

As opposed to "he is secretly a genius despite all evidence to the contrary and this is just some kind of intricate chess game we can't possibly understand", which is totally rational, right?

Face it, the man you've got a daddy complex for is completely out of his depth. Luckily there's enough adults around so he can just golf and sperg out on twitter all day while they actually run shit.

what makes u think it's my bedroom dumbfuck?
and
doesn't mean it is true either you ultraqueer

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

obama golfs conteantly
silence from msm
trump goes to florida, no proof he even golfed half the time
msm covers it constantly

gee can't figure this one out. maybe he does golf all the time, but the double standard coverage is curious, no? and you fall right for it like a good little goy

shill

can a lawfag explain this? How can american laws apply to a non-citizen operating in another nation? This is fucking insane.

he's publishing classified national security information.... Really do you think any justification more than that is necessary for the US government to stop him?