Are literal autist females good wife material? Varg's wife is an autist he might be on to something

Are literal autist females good wife material? Varg's wife is an autist he might be on to something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY
youtube.com/watch?v=kzxYV8h5Uxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

14/14 I think I'm autistic

Im definitely autistic.
I fit the bill for 3/4 of those.

I'm also furry and cannot keep a relationship for the life of me. Fucking sucks (pic related is my autism spectrum test results).

What's that like? How often do you reeeee?

>tfw no peanut butter girl waifu

Shit sucks. I'm very, very anti social and I shut down every girls advances because they don't meet up to my perfect anime girl standards. I'll probably die a virgin.

Wow, I also fit this. Specially the first 3 symptoms, the others too, but to a lesser extent.
Does this mean kek has blessed me or what?

Where do I take this test??

arent women way less likely to be autistic?
Marrying one seems neat in theory, probably doesnt work in practice

I've hated autistic people ever since I was a kid. I was a bit of a spaz and I would do some fun shit once in a whole, but a quack fuck packed me in the autistic kids group at school. I wanted to kill those fucking drooling brainless cunts. Autism is something that needs to be wiped from humanity and it needs to be wiped out soon.

Why would you want an autist raising your children, much less giving them her autist genes?

Autism is actually the next stage of human advancement. The only thing autists lack are inefficient time consuming social skills.

This.

>may not want cuddling

lol u r self hating autistic

Beautiful

I would almost say you need to be an autism whisperer, but then I remembered that women are difficult already to deal with so they're probably easier.

Fuck dudes

>he doesn't spin himself

kek, get on my level. protip: spin to win

I do it on occasion. I don't get much joy out of it alone, I'd rather just sit on my ass.

What do you do when they reee and rock back and forth in the corner tho?

ITT: nerds that also fell for the virgin walk meme

It probably depends on how autistic they are. I presume most autists have a higher sense of loyalty.
Good thing this chart is only a meme, otherwise I would probably severely autistic.

>inappropriate laughing
Check
>no real fear of dangers
Check
>May not want cuddling
Check
>Unusual or receptive play
Check
>avoid eye contact
Opposite, I inappropriately stare at people
>prefer solitude
Check
>using gestures
Check
>attachment to objects
Check
>sameness
Half check, have habits that cannot be disturbed
>no response to sound
Check
>spins objects or self
Check
>difficulties interacting check
I'm a female with aspergers. Would I be good wife material? On the logical side of the relationship, yes. I develop routines, have a tendency to organize or disorganize in an organized manner, and focus on one thing at a time, including partners.
Unfortunately I am too ugly and will be a permavirgin hhkv for life since not even my own race likes me(hispanic)
It's sort of like being the black guy who acts white and can't assimilate with blacks, except I'm Hispanic.

I do not however, yell or scream. I'm unusually quiet and make weird hand gestures. The occasional outburst may or may not be silent. Do not interrupt me when I crawl on the floor. Children love me.

Happy Birthday Hitler!
Gift of OC Music and video

youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY

Not sure, but I once saw beautiful ticket taker at the movies, but when I got closer, I realized that she was retarded, but holyshit was she the most beautiful retarded person I'd ever seen. And then I felt incredibly sad because of how pathetic she was.

u sieg heil ofc

youtube.com/watch?v=kzxYV8h5Uxk

my wife is autistic, its a little annoying sometimes, but honestly the best.

Damn even girls are autistic in Sup Forums.

Smart move. 3d will never meet the standards of 2d

>Unfortunately I am too ugly
we'll be the judges of that, post pics autisma

Not really. I am with an autist.
According to books on autists.
1. Low affection.
2. Doesn't like being touched. Low sex or pleasure, sex for babies thought ++, breed white race.
3. Low affection for children. Children are distant. Children will be raised very roughly. At least your children won't be a softie.
4. intellectually stimulating.
5. Has own mind. Literally, hard to persuade, many men like to brainwash their wives. Very stubborn women.
6. Low mental health and life expectancy in cities. Sensitivity to noise, smell, sounds, cramped artificial environments.
7. Mental health of non-autist partner decreases when in relationship with autist. Autists mental health will improve greatly. You will be giving a gift, it will cost you your mental health.
8. Low social intelligence, don't expect them to read body language and other queues. You are very likely to start abusing them if you don't give a fuck about their symptoms.
9. Hates busy markets and strangers.
10. Profile: They will have many talents and have shifted from interest to interest. They will be multi-skilled, but not highly specialized. If you can appreciate that you can bring out inner strength.
11. Can develop tourette syndrome at late ages.
Not for the modern man or cucks. If you plan to go full barbarian, she might be the best fit.

A properly raised autistic should behave like a Bismarck era German governess or duchess. But modern culture has been designed to destroy this sort of person with died, type of work, and anti-white bigotry. Now that awareness of autists is higher, there is no doubt they will be targeted for eugenics and genocide.

These tests are bullshit. Go see a real doctor and have yourself checked. Thats all fucking matters. There are many liars who WANT to be autistic, for special victim status. Don't worry the (((doctor))) has special training to spot liars.

Free money: Only 18 or less get free money, so fuck off welfare bums.

>no cuddling
>no fear of danger
Fuck that.
Rin was best girl, sure, but this would be too much.

You know the rules. Tidds or GTFO

>Shame of the south

Virginia is the epitome of southern culture, it was the fucking NOVA fags (of which I'm sad to live with) that went full Clinton. Literally Virginia was close as fuck, but all the fucking liberals and non whites at the north tip went blue. Plus its literally right next to DC so what do you expect.

Most likely not. They'd probably get bored of being a housewife, and autists are always annoying, as it's part of the illness. They might be more likely to be virgins/loyal, if that matters a lot to you.
Saying this as a diagnosed autistic woman, but I don't believe I have it.

i am definitly on the spectrum

Girls usually don't have autism.

I fell for this lie really badly with this super cute 'nerdy' girl who claimed to be autistic.

We dated for a while, and she told me some of her odd behaviours were due to autism, but she was sort of more charismatic than the usual autist. She always explained that her charisma and charm were a false personality she had developed to cover up her autism. After going through years of court and almost getting kicked out of my university, I ended up getting a hold of her medical records and it turns out she actually has a long chain of diagnoses including BPD and sociopathy.

Watch out for girls who say that they're autistic. Autism mainly effects males. Women are more commonly afflicted by other sorts of narcissistic disorders like borderline.

I would also like to add that I lived with an autistic roommate for a year, he was annoying as fuck, we couldn't stand him, me and another guy ended up leaving because of him

I hope I end up like you one day

I think we're all some level of autistic by being 4channers

10/10

>should you breed retards?
No.

Well it technically is aspergers and not simply autism.

I've met autistic people before, they're insufferable. I do believe however that a more attractive autist will grow to be very messed up since they'll read signs wrong have more outbursts but won't be reprimanded for it

why did you obtain the diagnosis then???

as I said, I dated a very very attractive woman who claimed to be an autist, and she was insanely fucked up. I still think she was a sociopath masquerading as an autist though. She played the disability identity card very hard.

I've met an aspy male before. He was quite the company but switched fast loyalties. Like me, he too focused on one person at a time. Wasn't loud or anything and didn't bother people. More likely seemed to be cruel more than anything. Debates do come easy however, it is best to enjoy them.

What the OP title is referring to is Aspergers. Aspergers is usually high functioning whereas autists can be tye speech impediment train loving humpty dumpty

Why would you get together with a woman who doesn't seem give a shit about you? I know that all relationships involve sacrifice but what do you even get out of this?

My parents made me see psychs when I was younger.
If you're asking why I think I don't have it, it's because it's overdiagnosed and any "weird" asocial kid has it. The symptoms are very broad and can be applied to a lot of people easily.

if you play your cards right you can get a lot of advantages nowdays. Women + autism is a lot privillege points.

Aren't high functioning autists the same as aspies?

Well first off, I am not attractive, I am incapable of growing those sociopathic tendencies. I am sadly and insanely kind person.

Secondly, I have Aspergers. I do not tell anyone besides this anonymous forum, I do not choose to be identified by it. The girl you were with was well aware of herself and advantages.

Your first mistake was actually believing a "very very attractive" woman actually successfully grew up with such defining autism that she even felt the need to speak about it rather than her autistic interests. Majority of true autists will start trying to shoehorn their interests at you; being autistic is not one of them.

Yes, if you want your kid to be a potato.

Autism doesn't give you that many points nowadays, and being white seems to more than negate being female. I also don't believe lying and being manipulative is a nice thing to do.

According to the doctors who treated me it isn't. They specifically said I had aspergers and that it was on the spectrum but is different from autism. I would also like to assume that since I have met autists and their behavior is different from mine, it is essentially something different entirely including the symptoms and side effects you may develop.

can someone tell me what the hell happened? i used to get like 90/200 for autistic on this autism test but now im getting shit like this. i think i might be autistic but i dont know because i used to get rather low scores on the tests. but a certain thing happened back when i was in highschool: someone asked me if i was autistic, i didnt know if he was joking or not and didnt say anything then people around him were saying shit like dont be mean or my uncle has autism
i really do think i might be autistic but theres a chance that im actually psyching myself out or something, but when i answered this time for the test i really felt that i answered correctly entirely unlike back when i got low scores. but there is a chance that i might be just making myself think that, and i also have normie friends, and thats what they say they think happens. could someone tell me what to make of this?

well I know a dude who has mild autism or aspergers or whatever and he tried to counter that by talking about and being pretty social (according to him), imo it didn't work as he came off as very annoying and unaware of social boundaries. do with this info whatever you wish

I will also add one thing my doctors told me: unlike autism, Aspergers is more likely to show up later in life rather than as a child. You don't notice it until it's too late. From the aspies I have known, we al share similar stories. At least with Aspergers you are able to function on your own and can blend in.

I know what you're referring to to. The previous aspie I knew wasn't trying to counter it but people naturally disliked him due to the same reasons. I like to keep to myself and have to thoroughly think before I speak. I used to also be very disliked for being "cruel" and "sarcastic". I just stopped trying to socialize and say as little as possible when I am forced to be around others. It sort of helps although I tire of people a lot. Ruins all potential friendships.

you're not from Montreal are you

so according to that chart every person on earth has some degree of autism.....interesting.

No. There's already too many niggers here. Can't imagine what it'd be like in Montreal.

>function on your own and can blend in.
damn the functioning part was the only part that made me think that maybe i wasnt an aspie, for everything else though i have almost all the symptoms, i do even have problems putting myself in other peoples positions, making it seem like i dont have empathy, my parents noticed this a very long time ago. do you think i should go to a doctor and see what they have to say about this, i really want to know for sure if i am an aspie. or do you think i already have enough evidence to come to that conclusion myself, because now after talking to you i think its very likely that im an aspie. also how similar personalities do autistic people have?

For a short time there was someone spamming that autistic people can be "Cured" just by being screamed at and beaten enough until they quit their repetitive behaviors.

I wonder what ever happened to that miserable fuckhead?

8/14
kill me

>Persons with autism may possess the following...
>English is hard

Is /ptg/ made up entirely of NimbleAmerica shills?

Can you fuck her whenever you want? Does she do anal?

lol that guy was probably autistic himself and got stuck in a cycle of saying shit in a self hating manor to make himself slightly feel better for a short time. The truth is though with autism, autists are usually better at everything except socialization, you cant help it, and its stupid to be ashamed of that.

I remember when parents were putting bleech of kids with autism's assholes and they were shitting out parts of their intestines, and the parents thought the intestine bitd were giving the kids autism.

Does your name begin with an L by any chance?

If so, check your emails and respond for once dick

You risk having a severally autistic child. You don't want to be stuck raising that.

What niggerish hellhole did they do that in?

It's disgusting.

He mirrors a certain segment of society who stubbornly refuses to believe autism is a thing, for this segment, autism is simply a sign that your kids haven't been terrified and beaten enough.

not sure if you're more likely to have an autistic kid if you're autistic, but I would marry an autistic girl if I fell in love with her

Thank god I'm not autistic. I have some sort of problem with me but after reading that I definitely don't think I have autism

8/14 while spinning myself and not cuddling

so i am autism
and furry
and bisexual
and asian
and genius

I love Hispanic women. I don't care if you're ugly. Marry me.

>I'm a female with aspergers. Would I be good wife material?
Post pics.

That is not "anti-social" behavior user,
Unless ofcourse you have violent outbursts.

Might end up high IQ or a savant tho. You take a gamble.

Just because you may have Aspergers doesn't mean you need to start making it a big part of your life. Going to a doctor won't do anything but get you a diagnosis. You can't actually be helped like autismos can. Autismos are not entirely aware especially low functioning. Aspies are always painfully aware of themselves which makes it hurt the most.

If people have ever disliked your personality, the way you spoke or thought you were too harsh, you may have aspergers. Symptoms to aspergers are some OCD tendencies, depression, finding difficulty in parts of your life you never had difficulty with before (for me it was actually integrating into being independently social in college everything just collapsed), difficulty in relationships with family as well.

And if you have a niche, usually we have niches could be one could be a few. And another trait shared among aspies is their vocabulary. Autismos will have difficulty with their language development. We will develop and spontaneously start using advanced vocabulary which negatively distinguishes you from your peers. I only briefly knew my Aspie friend, but I did notice he was always using quite large words and people call you out on it (since they've no idea what it means).
When I hit high school, is when mine started surfacing. Solitude did help, I went from being in ESL groups to valedictorian for every subject especially English.

As I got older I just started realizing all the social ques I just can't understand.

>You risk having a severally autistic child.
Not really. There is no such thing as an autism gene. You might be more likely than the average but that nust adds a few points. Having children as an old hag will definitely guarentee you a severely autistic child. A high functioning autist that grows up normal with a supportive family will do fine.

I don't speak Spanish. I'm a red white and blue blooded American. I just know the food of my ethnic background since it's good.