Whys is our president so stupid?

Whys is our president so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gb-B3lsgEfA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=biL_ABZ-f5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because your people is stupid.

Yup, the stupid one is Trump...the man who became a billionaire through his smarts and went on to become the President of the United States

The smart one is clearly you, the loser on pol who would be lucky to become a middle manager at a shoe store on his best day

are*

>my good friend
.he is dead
so did he just not exist at all..no wonder liberals dont care about other people and muslims, when the terror victims die, they stop existing

>became a billionaire through his smarts and went on to become the President of the United States

>Inherited Daddy's money and vast real estate empire worth billions.

Can't really blame him. Italians get a new PM every 25 minutes.

How dumb can one person be

Because idiots like you believe his bullshit for some reason. Those of us who don't live in a trailer and work real jobs don't support him.

Is it THE Pavarotti or A Pavarotti?

But that's wrong you fucking retard, why don't you Google how much money he inherited and compare that to how much money he actually has now.

Also, no one noticed you ignoring the part where he became President of the United States. Nope. Your laughing gif erased that part from our brains. Go back to sucking dick - we both know you can't respond.

>Loan of a million dollars
>Turn it into billions
Not even American and even I knew that

>t. probably works at starbucks and makes less money than my girlfriend.

From watching the video, it doesn't seem like he actually thinks Pavarotti is still kicking.

FAKE NEWS

wtf i hate trump now

I have a theory about this. I know this is crazy but just bear with me.

> donald trump is 70 years old
> pavarotti died 10 years ago
> that means that trump was 60 when pavarotti died (70 - 10 = 60)
>that gives a window of 60 years during which trump and pavarotti could have met each other.

its still a working theory but i think i may be on to something

kek

Are you in the habit of giving shout outs to dead people?

Further proof that we're jumping timelines at an unprecedented rate

Nothing to see here. This man has always been dead. I've looked through the details of the relationship and there is nothing significant. We're all getting so tired. It's probably best if we all went to sleep.

Trump is older than 10...

Rappers do it all the time

I'm confused. Don't most people, including all Christians, believe in life after death and thus can legitimately refer to dead people in the present tense? And for those who don't, its not like the person has retroactively ceased to exist.

all the time:
steve irwin
billy mays
michael jackson
tupac
etc

and jesus

He is a retard, but also he is a good manipulator to people as retard as him.

This is me beating you! Winning!

Yours Very Truly,

Donald Trump

>be trump
>give speech about italian culture
>include in your speech your deceased friend Luciano Pavarotti as an excellent example of Italian culture
>HURR DURR PAVROTI DED, STUPID DRUMPFF!! XD
>mfw

maybe he was just mentioning a dead friend? what's even the context of this?

its proven that if he just invested all that money into a safe mutual fund he would have made like ten times as much cash as he has now.

Thank you, based Italian.

Shut up pendejo you ought to be the last one talking with pena nieto running the show

>honoring the dead is a bad thing

>inherited vast real estate empire worth billions

Uh, no sweetie, that's what we like to call "fake news." His father didn't have a "real estate empire worth billions" but he did own some respectable apartments in Brooklyn and Quuens. And the inheritance was $40 million and was split between his 4 siblings. He didn't receive it until the 80's and he was already building an empire of his own by then.

>Whys is our president so stupid?
>Whys is
Really pulverizes my pistachios

kek'd

sounds like an exciting way to live

Do you think Billy Mays still advertises in Heaven?

Niggers can nolonger pour a 40oz for the dead homies cause they died a long time ago to a hail of gun fire.

I thought Pavarotti was alive too.

Because he can still talk about the dead you Dingus

That's not even close to true. Alot of people have corrected you already, but I wanted to let you know that you're really really dumb.

he also would have produced anything or employed anyone.

aren't libshits supposed to hate the money hoarding 1%'ers anyway?

That's not factual at all. He got an 80 million dollar inherentence in 1998 when he was already a billionaire. Even assuming double digit returns, there's no way to turn 80 million into 4.5 billion in 20 years.

Do you know what "sensationalism" means? Do you think Trump grabbed the mic, blocked the glare from the lights, looked into the crowd and went full "ayyy where ma bwoi Pavarotti at? Ayyyy senpai, me and that nigger tight. He a good frienda mine for real".

A "shout out" is appropriate for passed friends and to mention the friendship you have. No did have, but have.
My Dad is a great guy. He passed 2 years ago.
It's because he is Christian we see death as eternal life. We may leave this biological Earth Suit but "we" continue on.

Atheistism is a ridiculous religion. No hope even though history has recorded facts, they still refuse their own soul. Can't you feel yourself inside this suit? No way evolution could reach the development, the DNA strain, of the human body and consciousness.

R E K T

Grab em

I think it's the level of education in the USA. Most people there are stupid so it's not a big surprise to the rest of the world.

Because his entire family is inbred.

Russian bots are quick with the deflection in these threads all day

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....TAKES A DEEP BREATH...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WIPING MY TEARS
TRUMP BTFO

I don't know if Trump actually knew Pavarotti, but he certainly used his music during the campaign (of which Pavarotti's widow and children were booty blasted about), so he might feel a great connection with him and his victory in the presidential election. Just a thought.

>friend dies
>hes a good friend of mine
>liberals get butthurt

Nais. 7.75/10 cummies

No, he name dropped the only Italian he has ever heard of

This
He never says "Pavarotti is a great friend of mine, we chill all the time". He says that through the ages Italy has been a beacon of artistic achievement. He lists Venice and Florence, then Verdi and Pavarotti.

Verdi is in reference to Guiseppe Verdi, a famous Italian composter that died 100 years ago.

This is the definition of fake news.

George W Bush is the biggest DUMB FUCK president ever elected in the world.

And he was elected twice, by Americans..... says it all really.

I'm so tired of these threads.

What do shitposters gain from making them? I assume attention? Of course the answer is are people so lonely they will contradict their own beliefs to trigger others for attention? Yes they are.

How in the hell did I completely miss the death of Pavarotti?

Even Trump has seen ninja turtles faggot.

>Italy
>culture
pick one

>people is stupid

Roachanon... I...

He is just a forgetful old man, faggot

wut?

that better be b8

>man gives shoutout to mlk or jesus
HAHA WHAT A STUPID FAGGOT HES DEAD

>wish i knew what the OP meant
can i get a quick rundown fags?

underrated

you done good leaf

"Pavarotti, friend of mine, good friend of mine"

Completely reasonable, he never suggested he *is* a friend but that he *was* you faggot fake news shill get off my board.

youtube.com/watch?v=gb-B3lsgEfA

pro tip, Italy has no culture

Wtf have the summerfags come out already?

It is a bold faced lie.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump

Died in 1999 split his estimated wealth of 250-300 million among 5 children.

He was already a billionaire.

You also cannot honestly retroactively pick the winning funds and said "if he just did this".

If I invested my college fund into power nine, sealed alpha packs and tobacco cards I too could be a billionaire before I die.

Well, when you die you do stop existing in our mortal realm. Though they are acting like he never existed and they weren't friends when he did. I don't get it.

That is just the stupidest mother fucking puke ass guano post I've ever read

haha drumpf what an idiot! Pretending to know famous dead people! The racist orange bigot has never had a friend is his life.

>when OP thinks you can't have been friends with dead people
im sorry u dont live in reality :(

Jesus fuck, what the shit is wrong with him.

How can people unironically still defend this tard.

What is is going to take to make people realize that he's complete bullshit.

In a morbid sense I kind of want the budget plan to shit itself next week and get a huge stinking government shut down to wake up people to the mountains of incompetency.

Fucking hell, I have enough shit to worry about, we don't need a tard in steering our country into the trash bin on top of the crap we already have to put up with here.

Fuck fuckity cocks niggers.

Italian last names all sound alike and they go through entire cabinets every other week. Completely understandable.

I see dead people to has dates with dead people. I bring the dead pavarotti flowers to his grave every summer. His standard ass kissing line backfired. He doesnt like anybody

most stupid* you retarded mong

Give the man a break hes 70th. He's bound to mess up every now and then.

Now this got me curious; was anyone claiming Bush was playing 4D chess behind closed doors?

Just the most stupid? Does just the most make sense? Now; rather than this tactic. Tell me like I should have told you how Italy does have culture. How Italy "doesn't have a culture". Fuck. My sides

Shit like this is why the left loses. Trump meets with Italians and mentions he knew a GOAT opera singer. What an iredeemable sin. How beyond the pale. Drumpf finally stumped.

>I knew
>a dead man is my fwend

Italy is a peninsula, in Europe that has done nothing for humanity EVER!

SHUT THE FUCK UP SHILL IM SO SICK OF SEEING YOU COMMUNIST FAGGOT LIBTARDS COME HERE AND TALK SHIT ABOUT TRUMP. GUESS WHAT SNOWFLAKE HES YOUR PRESIDENT SOMJUSY FUCKING ACCEPT THAG AND STOP COMING HERE. WE ALL KNOW YOURE SOROS FUNDED BUT MAYBE YOULL REALIZE ONE DAY THAT GOOD BEATS EVIL AND THAT TRUMP IS THE GOOD GUY IN ALL THIS. YOU CAN BITCH AND MOAN ABOUT SYRIA, HEALTHCARE, AND THE THINGS HE SAYS BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY HES THE BEST PERSON IN THE COUNTRY FOR THIS JOB AND SHILLS LIKE YOU WHO CANT DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT HOLLARY LOST NEED TO GTFO AND STOP TALKING ALL KINDS OF BULLSHIT ABOUT TRUMP ON HERE BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS AND WE FOGURE OUT WHO YOU GUYS ARE AND KICK YOUR ASSES

The liberal kike fags have not learned a goddamn thing from 2 years of campaigns. Not a goddamned thing.

trump is a stupid man.

there isn't much more to it than that.

on the other hand, all he really needs to do is make a few lucky choices at the right times and he'll have a successful presidency.

...cool

How retarded are you?

>Whys is our president so stupid?

>Implying that he wasnt once friends with this goy.

>has never eaten Italian food
You only eat fucking cakes and pastries and powdered cheese and ground pigeon so you can go shart

youtube.com/watch?v=biL_ABZ-f5c

don't worry user, all part of his 6,000,000D chess strategy

>People just nitpick his words now instead of actual substance you could easily use against him

no i am not, Italy is absolute degeneracy

what in gods fuck