We need to be friend with China and be prosperous together. Right?

We need to be friend with China and be prosperous together. Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Wang_Yue
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ijkVZHhqr0E
thanhniennews.com/society/chinese-tourists-filmed-acting-rudely-with-vietnamese-street-vendor-63891.html
e.vnexpress.net/news/news/another-chinese-arrested-for-stealing-from-passengers-on-vietnam-flight-3546688.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_domination_of_Vietnam
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101585383/#101586656
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118323430/#118330454
desuarchive.org/int/thread/72993013/#73000640
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumu_Crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lights. camera. action.

no.

fpbp

WRONG

SINK
THE
CHINKS

What for? Since when is China a friend?

You're not US or China though. Stay out of it.

You have to go back.

That was Henry Kissinger's big idea. I call it a dance with the devil because it makes sense as a way to exert control over China, but on the other hand over the long haul the price we pay is quite destructive.

I forget the Chinese saying for it, but it translates to something like "prosper together." I like this idea, but I think we need to rethink the deals that we're in because I don't think the US is prospering from them anymore.

what a bunch of selfish chinks. traumatizing and ruining property for other people.

China is amongst the worst plagues the world is facing right now. A country filled with hypocrites, subhumans that don't care if their own brethren have a stroke and die right in front of their noses, superstitious little shits that still believe in magic methods to grow your penis 5 inches bigger and compulsive liars that do whatever to get the most profit.

Nice try schlomo

Who said anything about currency manipulation? Everybody worth talking about is a currency manipulator. For instance when the Yuan was pegged to the Dollar and the US went through its 2007 housing collapse, the policy forced China to do its own version of QE and suffer a similarly financially destructive outcome, thus cucking it from getting too much of a leg up on our failure.

Currency manipulation on both sides of the equation.

Aren't Viets almost exactly the same if not worse? Their cultures are basically the same thing minus the language

Viets have been more successfully captured through the Second Viet Nam War: Cultural Westernization.

So for the time being it's more just like a strip of people who would refuse to get cucked to the Chinese even if they had to die over it. Not a good deal for the Chinese to start serious trouble with them, and therefore a useful strategic ally in projecting force in the Pacific.

>last time I was there
>hey see that?
>we make that
>it gets labeled "made in China" but we make it here
lol what a thing to be proud of, but says quite a lot about national pride and how the various Jews of Asia get by.

Get out out of USA you fucking chink

If anyone here can figure out how to disentangle our economic relationship with China while simultaneously asserting our own - and our allies' - interests in East Asia (or even withdraw from those obligations entirely without creating a vacuum for China), please call the White House immediately instead of wasting your time posting the answer here. Seriously. Please. Otherwise, we'll just have to deal.

>Vietnamese could get nuked so easily
And then what? You've started an international incident that no sane modern country would condone, the fallout blows over to Japan, and other SE countries activate like sleeper cells.

It's an empty threat. And don't insult nước chấm ever again.

No gutter oil:
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
No Wang Yue:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Wang_Yue
No baby flesh pills:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html
No fairness with Chinese characteristics:
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

As for the chinks in Vietnam:
youtube.com/watch?v=ijkVZHhqr0E
thanhniennews.com/society/chinese-tourists-filmed-acting-rudely-with-vietnamese-street-vendor-63891.html
e.vnexpress.net/news/news/another-chinese-arrested-for-stealing-from-passengers-on-vietnam-flight-3546688.html

I second this motion.

No, chinks are subhuman third world niggers.

SINK

THE

CHINKS

OP gave you the answer: prosper together.

I'm not going to rehash the laundry list of demands to make of China because they're obvious. What's important is the counterpart: what do they get out of the deal? Can't just leave them hanging.

If the answer to this is not obvious, we could perhaps ask them what they'd like. If they don't want to answer then I suppose we could think about our botched relationship with Russia and how Russia manages to drag itself along anyway. I'm sure a country of so many people with statistically high IQ and the various capacities we've given them could figure out how to get by in spite of a period of having a cooled-off relationship.

lol the chink twat deleted his shit post in shame.
Ah, chinks, when will you lowlifes ever get better? Such an irredeemable, incorrigible people.
Pic related is another (or maybe the same) chink caught doing the same shit.

We need to lick to boots of the Chinese like the dogs we are.

Unironically, yes.

There's no reason not to be. They're the only communist country that figured out how to function properly. They are balanced, measured. Does anyone worry that Xi is going to launch a nuke at us? No, because he's a strong leader and he understands the world stage.

Now if they could just clean the fucking place up a little, everything would be hunky fucking dorey.

shills need them 2 cents I see

I gotta say I'm not really a fan of vietnamese people because I went to school with a bunch (who were rich, mind you) and they all formed cliques / mini vietnamese gangs... But I do respect vietnam's guerrilla warfare ability. Holy shit, literally no one can conquer you gooks

That video was way worse than the Chink stomping the Chink kid in the street.
>degenerate

Try not to make a judgement based on interactions with boat people. They were mostly chinks kicked out of Vietnam for trying to monopolize the economy.
As for the gorilla warfare,
Lotta bamboos in the jungles. Cut them down, sharpen them, smear some shit on them and scare the shit out of your enemies. Then use the newly acquired enemies' shit to create more poo-poo sticks.
Poo is for war, not street decoration like the Indians do, drinking like the Koreans do, or elevator ritual like the chinks do.

Fuck off chink

Ch*nese are the third enemy of civilization after 1) Jews and 2) Muslims

>a friend is nothing but a future enemy

chinese proverb

This. based 'Nam

This

Problem, "Mike" Cheng?

I wouldn't ally with a country that practices deception as a way of life. The Vietnamese had to deal with the Chinese for over a thousand years so they probably know what they're talking about.

China is the world's biggest market with a rapidly growing middle class. They have higher standards of living, in cities at least, than the deep south US. They have one of the world's biggest militaries. Yes we should be friends and work together. One of my dreams is to invest on the HK stock market and make it rich.

>elevator ritual like the chinks do
And we meet again. What motivates you bash China on Sup Forums in the morning? I get that China is one of the worst countries in the world and has screwed over Vietnam for a thousand years, but still...

Fuck off 50 cent army

>literally no one can conquer you gooks
Utter nonsense. Half their history was conquered.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_domination_of_Vietnam

ONE-LINE WRITING PROMPT ONE-POSTS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

This is the post that started it all:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101585383/#101586656

China is a nation of lowlifes. Chinese culture breeds lowlifes. You can see my stance here:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118323430/#118330454

I myself don't really want to interact with them either. However, they lie through their teeth so damn much. You can see pic at for an example of how chinks pretend to be Westerners to somehow make their shitty "arguments" more convincing. Another instance of chinks' bold-faced lies here: desuarchive.org/int/thread/72993013/#73000640
Recently, chink infested subleddits like r/aznidentity, r/hapas and r/asiaamerican seem to have conducted raids on this board. There's no way I'm going to let them has their way, as wherever I am, I must also

SINK
THE
CHINKS

/thread

I guess I despise chinks the way Hitler despised Jews:
> But a Jew could never be parted from his opinions.
> At that time I was still childish enough to try to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; in my little circle I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse, thinking I would inevitably succeed in convincing them how ruinous their Marxist madness was; but what I accomplished was often the opposite. It seemed as though their increased understanding of the destructive effects of Social Democratic theories and their results only reinforced their determination.
> The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
> Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.
> I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

China was btfo by japan in WW2.

Japan. A tiny little cuck island.
Vs
Great big china

Let that sink in.

Calm down, Vietnam.

Calm.

Down.

i think 2/3rds of trade conducted by US relies on goods manufactured in china

annnd scene!

It's OK, but the after China changed to a democracy nation.

Democracy is overrated.

What did Kek mean by this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumu_Crisis
> Let that sink in.
DOES THIS MEAN ...

SINK
THE
CHINKS

?

Are you saying the People's Democratic Republic of China isn't democratic?

What are you from that vivisection unit?