Remember when the US government killed a bunch of kids and blamed a literal autist?

Remember when the US government killed a bunch of kids and blamed a literal autist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lpk9_NBJwfw
youtube.com/watch?v=kDczJbiwWv4
youtube.com/watch?v=bak2FLSHOLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember.

prove it texas

Heard he was molested. Probably a comet pizza victim if that was the case.

that image has been streched. its a shoop

this happened

the drama surrounding it was contrived, and the gun-control opportunism was through the roof but the event happened

him and the batman movie shooter were drugged and compelled into shooting those places so that their fathers couldnt testify during the libor scandal

at least thats what r/conspiracy told me

Fuck you I knew some of the kids that died

>japflag
>knew some kids

checks out

I remember someone posting a threat on Sup Forums the day before, and janitors discussing it. Now go back to being irrelevant and hoping for another coup.

redpill here

Okay quick poll:

Who was worse: Dylan Roof, or Dylan and Eric?

Dylan was racist af so my vote goes to him.

Lol, what right wing facebook conspiracy page ran by 80 year olds did you find this on?

To be fair, D&E killed normie bullies

This. I grew up in sandy hook. I don't know if my small little childhood town will ever recover

>small little
do banjos always play when you talk

D&E pretty much pulled and Elliot Roger were both ended up not killing people they hated

There was pedo things happening. This is supposed to be adam lanza posting on the columbine rpg forums. From the hard drives found in the house.

it look like it was written by a university psychologist. All of these forum post start in 2010 which is when they began the operation

>School closed in 2008
>Proven crisis actors
>One crisis actor is proven to play both a parent, and an FBI sniper. David Wheeler
>No proof the children existed
>No proof the children died
>No bodies removed from school
>neighbors around the school were compinstated. Many had their morgages paid off
>Lanzas death certificate says he died over a week before the hoax, and in another NE state
>Lanzas house was demolished without legal permission to make to hoax look more believable
>Photoshopped photos of children
>Many liberal politicians have connections to the actors.
>A year before the shooting, a man on a forum said in December 2012 a shooting hoax would take place in CT
REFUTE ANY OF THIS
YOU CAN'T

Current Sandy Hook resident here.

The shootings totally DID happen. Please stop investigating them.

kek

I fucking knew Tony Hawk was behind this shit.

That's gonna be Sup Forums one of these days.

Perhaps it was Dr. Fox writing this?

>School closed in 2008

this wouldnt be too hard to refute with local newspaper archives

>A Leaf living in America...

Wasn't his father mixed up in some scandal as a higher up at HSBC? How come nobody ever talks about this aspect of the story any more?

I know you don't have to deal with flags on Reddit, but looking at literally any post in the thread before posting would have told you that was a bad idea.

You almost got it OP. No children died at all, the whole thing was staged.

I'd think if the US government was competent enough to pull off such a large false flag without anyone involved coming forward to tell the truth then shouldn't they be able to actually push through the gun legislation the false flag was designed to advance?

All that effort for... nothing?

No one got their guns taken away.
No new law passed because of this.

A year before the shooting, a man on a forum said in December 2012 a shooting hoax would take place in CT

Gonna need receipts

You mean like when they convinced this guy to admit that he killed people

slightly on topic. Anyone remember the lady that got arrested not so long ago for making the phone call to the Len Pozner? It look like she aged 30 years

dylan and eric are kikes
also 5ish other kikes helped them and got away with it

wasnt convinced of this until I watched his FBI interview. definitly something fishy there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lpk9_NBJwfw

I show multiple screenshots of this along with the original authors reply, and it is always ignored or t.expert comes along claiming it's all fake date changing hackerman

Kek so everything is a false flag now

The fact that he sound legit surprised about how many people they claim were at the bible meeting. Did the security footage even have a date?

The post is obviously real. The qestion is, who is this person, and how did they get this inofrmation? That person posts conpiracies about everything, but how they got this one right, I don't know.

This guy has been around forever. Always gets banned. I believe he is Chinese.

Yes and I believe this lady is a link.

youtube.com/watch?v=kDczJbiwWv4

> Patricia Polacco The Queen of personal narratives
>Of course it's true! But it may not have happened.

>libor testimony
That's how i remember it

Yea. I have read some of is earlier stuff. Wrong about allot of things, but his SH post is too specific.

fuckoff tex
even Sup Forums has moved on from this shit

Yea why are you americans so fucked up?

Where is Tony Hawk currently?

youtube.com/watch?v=bak2FLSHOLE

>0:24
>Children I am selling

It never happened.

>through the roof
>ROOF
I see what you did there

Silly user. If a massacre happens and the facts CAN be twisted to fit a left-wing agenda, it did not happen.

He must have some IC connections or something. Everything seems to get rolling at the start of 2010.

Remember how every crime not committed by a shitskin is a conspiracy, except for those times where that person killed a bunch of shitskins because than they're based?

The government doesn't care about dead kids. Why go through the trouble of staging it?

that was funny
i like this leaf

>Leaf insists that he resides in Connecticut
That's the joke?

Damn I bet he diddled Lanza.

i remeber when they pretended a bunch of kids got killed and they blamed a autist who magically had killed a woman who died in another incident and the media showed her pic for a second time but now with a different name

>had killed a woman who died in another incident
?

Fuck, it's not even shocking that those may be real. fuck people

what in the fuck

This. It literally never gets mentioned because it's just a coincidence.

>Fundamentally
>Fathom
there's no way a kid writes like that, especially in 2010 (his younger years)

That's either a PM somebody sent him or just copypasted for wider publicity

Turns out if you prove your own government killed a dozen real life children and didn't just pretend to then there's a lot more outrage. Sort of like how you'll get 25 to life for actually murdering someone, but a caution for wasting police time when it turns out you were just larping.

>doesnt spot the gore video games
>doesnt spot that the guy hide timestamps to hide the copy pasting

its just an edgelord

>go through all that work to stage en event
>don't even enact any gun control laws

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Remember when this supposed false flag operation failed to do anything but sell thousands more guns?

Lol? He clearly talks black crime statistics and advocates race war in that video

He keeps trying to turn the FBI agent with redpills

Kill some kids or confiscate 300million+ legal guns from a bunch of pissed off people.

You're an idiot if you think they can take people's guns until the majority willingly allow them too. Even with legislation backing it, it'd be civil war 2.0

Didnt Obama write 7 executive orders after Sandy Hook?

Hey loser the shooting did happen. How do I know? My best friend's little brother was shot and killed there. I knew the kid for years. How could any of that be fake? Further more you have no proof that it didn't happen. This thread is disgusting

kek

It was the government you moronic sheeple

The shooting happened and I base this on absolutely nothing.

You are all so cruel and stupid. How dare you not listen to the propaganda bullshit spoonfed to you?

I think it was found on the USB drive in his closet. Still strange. All the smiggles stuff seem to be someone building a character of a mentally ill person that could be pointed out later.

well I dont see any proof.

Though all I'm seeing are filenames here.

I've seen worse shit for real on /gif/ rekt threads like every fucking day.

Can someone explain why these shootings are all conspiracies when gun sales skyrocket afterwards. Is Gander Mountain the shadow government or some shit?

Just like the holocaust? Your bestfriends' neighbors' cousin has gone missing after the whole fiasco?

Fuck you, you disgusting faggot. All you retards pushing this shit like it happened deserve the rope.

Dead kids nsme
Post it.
And his brother's.

this. look at how shit the image quality is, and its supposedly from only a few years back. The government also DOES take corpse photos and shoops the eyes open and sheeiit to make the picture seem legit, then blames it all on some already dead guy. We also saw that the CIA's "budget" is unending, in which is can take on any and all assets it wants indefinitely and protects those assets from any searching, warrants, etc.

You notice this shit always happens in the middle of Democratic campaigns to ban guns? You notice we haven't had any of this shit "happen" for awhile now while the Democrats are busy infighting and shit?

chile u fucking stupid ignorant coon nigger

gib gib gib muh welfare, no education, poverty

Show me his body.

kek

>implying they're actually dead
>implying they weren't singing at the super bowl the following February

I particularly like the theories about the shootings being deliberate to arm the populace via reverse psychology.

As to what end? Depends on who's proposing the theory.

No You didn't

it's not a 100% guarantee with the guns. You can't just focus on the guns. There is all kinds of things in play. Mental Health is always a big focus. Money also another factor. New sandy hook school was a $50 million dollar cherry on top. Who knows what else

wheres he been? have we heard anything about him?