House Divided Again

Antifa shows its capability in using low grade explosives. What if they start using something more destructive, like RAF did back in the days. The government would demonize them, portrait them as terrorist and make crack downs, but media would defend them and glorify them as martyrs the same way they do with muslims. Soon a prominent right lining personality is blown up. More crack downs, more martyrs. Extreme growth in radical left and right wing organisations. Clashes in cities with causalities. Law enforcement starts to fail. Government divided on the issue. Factions start to emerge.

Good thing US has a large armament... hehe
If a civil war breaks out, there won't be enough popcorn to watch this trough.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

I'd give the ANTIFA faggots a month, tops. Too many veterans and gun owners are right leaning, they'd rip em' to shreds. (Not to mention you'd have whole legions of shit posters from /pol forming volunteer units.)

>skinny underage LARPers who still live with their parents

vs

>rural and suburban retards armed to the teeth

>I'd give the ANTIFA faggots a month, tops
now for sure, but a year from now it might develop to an happening
>Too many veterans and gun owners are right leaning
i wouldn't relly on them
>/pol volunteer units
/pol seem to be more propagandist than physical activist

> i wouldn't relly on them
Are you kidding? You're telling me that if a civil war broke out you wouldn't expect to see vets coming out in droves? You're fucking nuts.

I wish Patchilou was my gf

you kidding me?

i would buy a buss ticket at the first chance of being able to go hunt down some commie scum.

This

nope, they wouldn't know who to fight for since everyone would be waving the same flag, no matter left or right
sort of like in Yugoslavia in the startum it semt absurd to shoot your brother, and in Yugoslavia was worse that in US since there wasn't ideological divide, but religious and ethnic

Antifa won't last long, and our response to their attack will be swift and cruel. The sword stands at ready.

And I've unironically thought about buying a plane ticket at the first mention of civil conflict

Bosniak that is not how America works

bump

>a prominent right lining personality is blown up.
Don't you worry about that. We'll answer with car bombs.

the line of who is a commie is blurred, some are mild and some extreme like Antifa, will you know who you will be hunting
also harm them and the law will be hunting (You)

They were right when they said "he will not divide us," then

Because they divided us

We can identify people here. We will hit them in their homes.
No one can hide from Sup Forums.

I do not think you understand how Americans are wired there oven dodger.

how does Amerika work?

even pol can't run from the police, they are not niggers
how are Americans wired?

A lot of the vets fucking hate groups like antifa and SJWs. They're also disgusted with the direction the country is going and don't want anything to do with communism. A lot of the combat vets are also white males who are sick of getting shit on by the regressive left. I've had these discussions with them.

As much as I'd love to gather my friends and hunt commies, this will never happen. What you see happening right now is spoiled, petulant children throwing a temper tantrum. They do so in the sanctity of their own homes. You saw how quickly those faggots were shut down in Alabama. That shit doesn't fly outside of liberal hellholes. These faggots are not winning the hearts and minds of normies and if they branch out and start bombing conservative areas, I guarantee you that it will be met with force 10 fold in kind.
All of this shit going on right now is playful pussyfooting. If it escalates any further, it will be squashed immediately. I can promise you that.

are they willing to waste time and effort with degenerates
this is why i wouldn't rely on them

>M80s
>Low grade explosives

Let me know when they start throwing molotovs

>children
absolutely
but still you had that nigger with a dream, now you have this degenerates with request that even the Soviet bloc communist would deem degenerate

nope, you are so wrong

We already have militias and networks for shit like this. Americans have been preparing for civil war since the beginning of the nation. You never know when the government is going to overreach.

Lmao even as a dirty leaf I understand how fucking wrong you are

your government with the army is way stronger than your militias

>your government with the army is way stronger than your militias
>le F14s and Abrams knocking on your door meme
You don't seem to understand the scope of our armed populace.

I think we can all agree that the outcome of this conflict will be determined by whoever the Bogdanoffs side with

I know the left is going on about "muh Russia conspiracy" but if there really is a Russia conspiracy, it looks something like what you've described.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
>In the United States:
>Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

Russia is not "pro-right-wing" or "pro-left-wing" with respect to American politics. They are pro-division. Is it any wonder, then, that the political center is slowly crumbling, all sides grow more extreme, and racial tensions have only grown under a black president who didn't even talk very much about race?

I'd physically actifist your ass faggot.

Not really. Our militias are made up of ex military and are related to our soldiers.
It's all ours.

>Leftist
>Waving American flags

and the military would not side with leftist in a civil war

b..but US is #1

>b..but US is #1
?

I don't see this happening, FAR left extremists aren't as common as they seem. Sure they are very loud and outspoken on the internet but in real life they are far and inbetween. There are a lot of moderate Leftists that wouldn't participiate in this type of thing because they have no motivation to do so and don't even necessarily defend antifa.
On the other hand there are a lot of 'moderate
right wingers that will take issue with a group of local terrorists using fear and bombs to suppress a persons right to free expression and you'll see an even larger, and much more direct violent opposition to antifa.

i'm law enforcer, come and get it!
they seem to only want change, even dough backward
it wont side with "right wing extremist" either

>it wont side with "right wing extremist" either
They would, though. You've proven that you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

why so vulnerable

>why so vulnerable
Are you legitimately retarded? The point is that no one can defeat us but ourselves. Which is why civil war will never happen.

any support to the right would stop if there is some major incident like an attack on a nigger or a child or something
so behave!

What's it like living in a third world country or are you just a proxy fag?

exactly, you can only do it, no doubt about it
but is anyone pushing it?

amazing, we don't have niggers nor communist, and the jews are all but gone

The "right wing extremism" you speak of would only be a retaliatory response. And honestly, if it truly came to that point, no one would care about some dumb niggers. They'd be worried about securing the safety of their own families.

>but is anyone pushing it?
This is the million dollar question. Who would gain the most from the collapse of the American Dream? I think you know the answer to that, and they need our military might.

>no one would care about some dumb niggers
(((MEDIA)))

(((they))) are not the ones, they need the US to protect them in Levant, also US is the most successful Israeli colony, unless... they want to purge it 'cuz it's become to independent