What makes drumpf so stupid? Was he inbred like the rednecks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tributaries_of_Imperial_China
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It basically was actually

>Chinaman doesn't even know his own history

He is just a puppet.

All US presidents are puppets first.

Once you understand that these are organizations making decisions and not individuals, it makes more sense.

Trump and Obama are/were literally public punching bags to take heat for their respective puppet masters. By pinning most blame on these individuals, the rotten core is allowed to continue undisturbed.

Communism destroyed everything there in the 50s, the people have no history

And Tibet isn't part of China.

What did he say exactly?

They have no souls either. Chinese are all insects. I'd bet a majority of the leafposting is done by Chinese expats.

What? It literally was.

It's not important, you just need to know Drumpf was stumped. Stop asking questions.

Sigh.. Capitalists and commies are best buds now?

who gives the first fuck? honestly. who cares what shitty chink country was or wasnt a part of any other shitty chink country.

>Mini Mings
>not basically China

>yes it was

fake leaf news

But it did being a part of China. And then 99% vassal state that would listen to every single thing China has to say, tributed many times a year and giving their prince as hostage to China. Most of other "vassal" like Vietnam, Japan, Thailand don't do it like that.

Lmao?

MUH PANGÆA N SHEIT

>Han Dynasty is a myth

Ching Chong, ming Mong.

>According to the mythic account recounted in the Samguk Yusa, the Gojoseon (Old Joseon) kingdom was founded in northern Korea and Manchuria in 2333 BC.[8][9][10] The Gija Joseon was purportedly founded in 12th century BC, and its existence and role have been controversial in the modern era.[11] The written historical record on Gojoseon can be found from early 7th century BC.[12][13] The Jin state was formed in southern Korea by the 3rd century BC. In the 2nd century BC, Gija Joseon was replaced by Wiman Joseon which fell to the Han China near the end of the century.

安東都護府

Andong (Pacified East) . just like Annam is a province of China. Only Ultra nationalist would say that their country is does not have a period of time being a part of China.

This is the post I was looking for.

Also the Mongols cucked the Chinese and Koreans at the same time, so yes, Korea was a part of China.

what did he mean by this?

Every since based Trump blew the fuck out of the globalist subhuman Putin and his puppet ASSad, /POL has been raided repeatedly with garbage like pic related and other manufactured memes trying to drive a wedge between us and our allies at /r/the_donald and defaming the characters of key Trump allies such as /ourguy/ Kushner.

This is no coincidence, fellow centipedes - we are under attack by paid Kremlin shills who want Emperor Trump out now that they realise he is incorruptible and is willing to use military force to keep the commies and their arab allies in line

Don't fall for it! Everything Trump is doing is 4d chess that most people can't understand but its all part of his nationalist plan. MAGA!!

He's literally senile. The symptoms are gradually beginning to pile up.

Korea was part of China though...

Ethnic groups can asert sellf-determination and gain independence, not like that is somerhing your commonwelth fake-state should know about. :^)

Korea was part of china during the 14th century.

Korea was a Chinese client state for most of history.

>Multi-billion net worth
>Stupid

It was actually the Chinese Premier, that .png guy, that said Korea was a part of China. The media is spinning this somehow.

Nah he's inbred like Ashkenazim Jewish swine. The same people who control his presidency.

and greece was never part of the roman empire

>Trump thinks Korea was part of china

Who gives a shit. Americans have trouble pronouncing Lo Mein
All those chinese countries look alike, and 20 minutes after looking at them, you are hungry again

It was NEVER EVER EVER EVER a part of China/Sino ever ever ever EVER...

>During the period of 1231–1259, the Mongol led Yuan Dynasty invaded Korea, ultimately resulting in the capitulation of Goryeo and becoming a vassal state of the Yuan Dynasty for over 80 years. The Yuan Dynasty eventually fell in 1368.

How dare he forget the multi gorillion net worth?

>looks at great wall of china
>looks at current korean border
What's the issue?

>hurr
Here's you're (you) though.

Trump didn't have to pay attention in school. His father paid enough to make that a reality.

He suffers no consequences when he outright lies. The american public is too ignorant to care.

>surely Trump knew this and it's not a coincidence

I think China counts the Yuan as one of their dynasties. If I remember correctly, it's the basis for their historical claim on Tibet.

>1 post by this ID
>Leaf

Did Trump say this?

Why are liberals so stupid ?

sage

Lol links to something called (((Global))) Toronto

Shut up shill, ITs hitlers bday

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

It's the Yuan Dynasty that includes part of the Korean Peninsula, and even your own map includes part of the Korean Peninsula.

Still better than SKs, who are slaves to the USA, who are slaves to the jews.

Trump might be thinking of the Korean war. There was a strong Chinese presence in North Korea. General MacArthur wanted to keep pushing up through China

Yes, the Han dynasty conquered most of Korea. Now can we admit that Korea was part of China?

United States was never part of the British empire never ever.

Korea has always historically been a vassal state of China.

Trump is right again!

My post is siding with Trump and against faggot kike liberals,

Oh I'm sorry I misinterpreted. I thought you were trying to say that the Mongols didn't count as Chinese, so I linked the Han one.

>Korea was never part of China

Sounds like a shitty local newspaper or something. I can give the 18 year old college student a pass for this ignorance.

Autistic screeching SKs?

> Shocking ignorance

Ask 90% of the American public if Korea was ever part of China, they won't know.

And if the President doesn't know, so fucking what? Know who it matters to? Koreans. Nobody else. Know how much it matters? They'll get a bit huffy for a day or two.

Also this user He knows what the fuck is up. I'd bet most Korean-Americans don't even know that.

It actually fucking was. Japan took it over in 1895 but up until then it was a Chinese puppet. Check your history, 洋傻蛋。

This is also true. Imperial Japan took over the entire peninsula. This is a big reason why so many neighbors all hate Japan, but they play nice because they're all under the American Nuclear Umbrella/Pax Americana.

It's all good.

This. Trump has a lot of Jew blood and they are all cousin fuckers. The amount of birth defects and genetic disorders in their community is off the charts.

The thing you autists are missing is that Korea was OCCUPIED by Yuan and Japan as a vassal state. It's like claiming that Russia used to be a part of China because of the Mongol invasion.

(((They))) control what the common man allows them too. (((They))) get away with what (((they))) can get away with.

To defeat (((them))), you cannot rely on one figurehead. You cannot have faith in one man. You need your fellow man. You need to change your fellow man. Remain strong, resolute, and exploit the current momentum, as well as future crises/implosions that are on the horizon.

Something something Imperial Chinese tributary system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tributaries_of_Imperial_China

>wrote countless books (inb4 AOTD-- he wrote others, how many did YOU write?)
>turned a small loan of a million dollars into a billion-dollar empire when the majority of people turn a $100,000 loan into student debt with little or no profit
>has a successful brand-- everyone knows the name Trump, while nobody knows who the fuck you are
>is the president of the united states
pic related

That just makes Korea part of it via annexation of sorts.

In the age before we started considering nation-states a real thing. without your vassals, you are the king of nothing.

A political realm was the king or whatever at the top and all of his vassals. If we exempt vassals from this definition, then we have to go ahead and say that Yorkshire was never part of England in the middle ages, or that Toulouse was never part of France.