After today's attack, Fillon is the only choice

French exchange student in São Luís here.

I am not a partisan but I seriously believe Fillon is the ideal leader for France at the moment. His vast experience in government and political know-how means M. Fillon can deliver on the bold and daring reforms the French economy and society need.

A pragmatist at heart, François Fillon will be able to retain the importance and survival of the block in the challenging times ahead. I used to be for the Front National but the recent scandals and arrests made me have second thoughts about Marine and her leadership. She does not have the caliber needed to deal with the complexities of the challenges France is facing right now, and I fear her temperament will make her prone to knee jerk reactions that could damage things even further.

So Fillon 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/French exchange student in São Luís here./
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/I am not a partisan but I seriously believe/page/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/French exchange student in São Luís here./

Honestly I feel bad for you

>she does not have the caliber
misogyne va

haha

We need a strong man to rule us during these dangerous times

French exchange student in Yellowknife here.

I am not a partisan but I seriously believe Macron is the ideal leader for France at the moment. His vast experience in government and political know-how means M. Macron can deliver on the bold and daring reforms the French economy and society need.

A pragmatist at heart, Emmanuel Macron will be able to retain the importance and survival of the block in the challenging times ahead. I used to be for the Front National but the recent scandals and arrests made me have second thoughts about Marine and her leadership. She does not have the caliber needed to deal with the complexities of the challenges France is facing right now, and I fear her temperament will make her prone to knee jerk reactions that could damage things even further.

So Macron 2017

I understand you. You ae in the worst brazilian state and seeing so many shitskins abusing welfare and having kids really makes you want to shot them. That's why you want to BTFO the welfare state.

I used to think like this, but Macron is not strong enough to fight our enemies both abroad and at home

The fuck you doing in Yellowknife LOL. The vast majority of Canadians will never even go there.

Macron is only François Hollande number 2.
The only one who deserves to win is Fillon.
He has experience in government and is more conservative.

I used to be for the Front National but the recent scandals and arrests made me have second thoughts about Marine and her leadership.

You could at least try to be a little more subtle with your concern trolling, shill.

What the hell are you doing in snowgookland?

Nice pasta bro, I literally read that 5 minutes ago when the poster was supporting Mélenchon, good one mon ami. You can't stop the tide.

Why do you support the bitch of Putin ?

>politically motivated arrests have made me support a party less
well yeah that's the purpose of them

>French exchange student
>In São Luís

You have something to explain.

I've noticed that faggot on several threads, once he defends Fillon, and Macron just afterwards, shills are shilling hard these days ahainst Le Pen, don't get fooled Sup Forums

Oh shit, a BR shill, what the fuck, and how much he get paid for this.

>I-it's da Russianz Goyim
Fuck off Kike.

It's the true. She is weak.
Fillon is the only one who deserve to win.
He is far more conservative.

French exchange student in Charlottetown here.

I am not a partisan but I seriously believe Macron is the ideal leader for France at the moment. His vast experience in government and political know-how means M. Macron can deliver on the bold and daring reforms the French economy and society need.

A pragmatist at heart, Emmanuel Macron will be able to retain the importance and survival of the block in the challenging times ahead. I used to be for the Front National but the recent scandals and arrests made me have second thoughts about Marine and her leadership. She does not have the caliber needed to deal with the complexities of the challenges France is facing right now, and I fear her temperament will make her prone to knee jerk reactions that could damage things even further.

So Macron 2017

studying France équinoxiale

This. We exchange students can see what's going on. We don't need more rural and suburban populists, we need knowledgeable and experienced people in these times of terrorism

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/I am not a partisan but I seriously believe/page/2/

Hey are your seriously think Fillon was the best candidate for are président ? this guy have steal
800000 € on the public money and he pay her wife and son 25000€ with and macron not better her argument his just he young and dynamic