Sup Forums secure again

a few weeks ago this place was a mess, everyone was betraying trump and we were being attacked and "blue-pilled" is everything alt right again??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm as apolitical as I was a few weeks ago. Liberals are really stupid though.

i voted for drumpf
biggest mistake of my life
we cant let him keep the nuclear choads

I think we lost quite a few pedes cause of The Syrian Betrayal. He shouldn't have cucked out for the neo cons.

i feel like he was just flexing his big pp to the world letting everyone know hes no obama, he will fuck your shit up

right-o m8

Yes but also endchan, they kinda took over double chan, but whathever.

In a strange turn of events, leftists stopped raiding right after Berkeley 2.0, I have no idea why. Come on neogaf faggotsor goons or whoever else, tell me what happened.

Yeah but that's exactly what we voted against. We don't want our politicians to waste time and money flexing their muscles for someone else's war. America first.

In that regard, Obama was was alright considering he swallowed his pride and took the political hit by deciding not to intervene in Syria.

they got their shit rocked at 3.0

running for their lives with tails tucked between their legs. cowards

I guess Sup Forums just needs to hand out more IRL beatdowns if this place is gonna remain uncluttered with dumb spam.

he's got such a brilliant plan that he will have the money to nuke the gooks, slice the saudis and MAGA

Please don't b8, user.

PAX AMERICANA

>everyone was betraying trump

man you are such a faggot

this.

Dubbles don't lie my dude.

We'll take back Constantino/pol/ eventually. Keep contributing to good board health and sage shill threads.

dont you have a tranny to plow or are you the tranny thats getting plowed?

>pedes

i made dis

>Alt right
>implying "everyone" were natural Sup Forumslacks and not Redditors and trolls stirring shit

This is Sup Forums not TRS.
Either lurk and shut the fuck up before claiming we are all one person, or go back over the wall.

Reminder that;

>Clinton tweeted about bombing the airfield moments before Trump 10D chess'd the airfield
>Trump has Neo-kikes and Obama holdovers leaking information
>It's clearly being leaked to the media and his enemies
>No doubt Clinton is getting this information as well
>Preemptively tweet to fuck with Trump
>If Clinton knows - Shareblue knows

Shareblue got wind and was basically on standby for it to happen. Then they spammed the board with Leftypol to gaslight people during the ensuing confusion.

It was basically confirmed 10d chess moments after. A few days of total nothingness coming from it further confirms it. Pic related.

Like the ebb and flow of the tide

He betrayed you m8

all i want is to watch the world burn, drumpf is making good progress, this is the happiest year of my life

youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U

literally this

Shut up Yvette

>consumed 9 borritos
>drink 28 cups of Metamucil
>chug 6 cups of prune juice
>drink 1 cup of coffee

Spread you ass and you can feel you rectum massaged when the nutrients slide out of your faggot asshole billy. The scent of my anal release is so putrid I begin to gag. I stick my middle finger in my rotten cum infest belly
Button and it's so strong fecal stink I vomit and lick what I've created animal nigger.

Trump is controlled opposition

This bored is compromised

caitlyn jenner is that you?

MakeCaitlynBruceAgain

this is golden.

Caitie's self-hating.

yes everything is alt lite again