If you're so smart, why didn't you go to Harvard?

If you're so smart, why didn't you go to Harvard?

affirmative action?

because harvard is faggot

That's no excuse.

aren't jews white and jew is just their religion? we dont call mormans non white

>jews
>white

Nigga jews homeland is Israel they're middle-eastern.

Did you went to Harvard?

Also I'd couldn't afford it here the best university is 0.25 usd the semester

>tired jew just a religion meme again
Jewishness is a religion, a race, and a culture. The religion is basically irrelevant nowadays so it can be ignored. Racially they have their origins in both the Middle East and Europe but they form a very unique cluster due to inbreeding and isolation. The nepotistic and neurotic culture is probably to some extent a product of these genes and the rest is a product of their history. These three elements are related and mutually interact but they shouldn't be confused with each other.

Sup Forums should know better than this.

>Racially they have their origins in both the Middle East and Europe
Forgot to add that this only applies to the Ashkenazim, but these are most of the elite Jews that Sup Forums is so fond of pointing out anyway. The other varieties are basically irrelevant as far as power and cultural subversion goes, and they're just as dim as the average muzzie semite.

Either blacks and hispanics are smarter than whites or
>affirmative action

As for Jews, they're nerdy so they go to top schools. Arabs vs. Israelis is like watching Aliens vs. Predator.

>aren't jews white

No.

The ever-expanding definition of 'white' is a ruse to help hide the ongoing genocide of our people.

Did you know that large numbers of hispanics and arabs are now considered white? Think about what that means for official statistics about race - the white race is even less populous now than you're told it is.

We're being silently exterminated, right now.

Jews make up 1/3 of the staff at Ivy League colleges despite being 2% of the population.

This is actually a brilliant strategy. Squeeze out the whites with Jews and affirmative-action blacks and hispanics so that they gradually disappear from positions of power and influence.

Jews take care of their own. Good for them.

>mormons
>white

I'm not a city person.

>1996
god I'd imagine it's even worse now

Because it's a shitty school to be honest. I go to Binghamton and pay 1/3 of what they pay to get the same education.

> So lets randomly put races in this graph, Black, Hisp, White, fck the asians we won't out them in. But let's put the jew RACE

trustworthy graph 10/10

That's why whites should demand affirmative action for whites

IF HARVARDS SO GOOD WHY AINT IT FREE, seems like a sakty cashgrab for the richies