>mfw hillbilly redneck americans are so dumb they think a wall will work

>what are people smugglers?
>what are boats?
>what are planes?

lol

how will /pol ever recover?

It will send a strong message and show Mexicans they really aren't welcome, that will deter some right away don't you think?

Educate yourself by watching the show Border Wars.

$36 where the fuck can i get a few of those. all of them that i've looked at were hundreds.

RARE
A
R
E

Oh! A ladder!?
If only the East Berliners had thought of that.

>2017
>Wall Working perfectly in Israel/Palestine
Sorry proxyflagfag,
>Thine post hath been debunkedth.

>what are border gaurds
>what are isreal and the vatican
>lol just bring planes and ladders to israel and their wall is worthless btfo
god this is so dumb.

If they were able to afford a plane they wouldn't need to cross illegally. Coasts are patrolled by coast guard. if the wall has barbed wire it's hard to cross it with ladder. Happy now?

Don't you have a rival tribesman to roast and eat right about now, (insert random squawks and tongue clicks here as your name)?

>Up to 70 billion dollars just to send a message

Trumptards should be killed.

>deliberately being obtuse and pretending their won't be boots on the ground

Good job OP. You really nailed this one.

on me www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCNiNmP2l2I

what if the wall leans towards mexico

If its no problem then lets build it. Keeps the governement out of trouble for awhile while they waste time. Creates jerbs, too.

>wheres Hillary?

>Papua New Guinea

Can't tell if this is a proxy or you're actually some poor rainforest nigger trying to tell America how to dictate their economics.

>saving money deporting Juan from country
Ya it'll pay its self

Messages are how Hegemony is maintained.
Hegemony is resposible for everything possitive since WW2.

>1 post by this ID

Because walls have a history of not working, amirite?

>There is more than one way to sneak across the border, so don't even bother stopping the easiest one.

That ladder would be about tree fiddy US, and then to climb ladder, balance on a ledge you pick up 50 foot ladder and put back on the other side is doubtful. If it's a extension ladder you may end up on top of the wall with a 25 foot ladder.
>liberal maths sooooo good.

Problem: Illegal immigration
Solution: Bullets and concentration camps

>believing Facebook spam memes
>not knowing that modern wall systems have been in place in South Korea, Israel, and other countries for decades and are virtually impenetrable by civilians

Pic related.

Come to America (legally) so that you can become president.

I'll take "Armed Drones" for $400, Alex.

COUNTER SOLUTION: $.32 bullet

Yeah walls are so ineffective at keeping people out they only surrounded cities for 3000 years until the invention of fucking cannons made them obsolete. And I don't see Mexicans using cannons to cross the border.

I remember reading this faggot's ED page. Brings back memories, ED is how i found Sup Forums

>Mexicans should be killed
FTFY

how does it work in Israel then? (it works in Israel)

Lol, stupid Drumpf, doesn't he realize the mexicans will just drive their trucks full of drugs up ladders?

You forget all the fancy ISR on the other side essay, just go back mexiproxyfag.

jej

You ever seen the border? It's a vast desert with no wtare in sight. To have the energy, let alone the willpower to carry a big ol' ladder across the barren arid plains where many have thirsted to death, or been killed by animals is extremely unrealistic and I would be flabbergasted to see somebody with such unworldly strength.

this

counter solution : 0.25 cent bullet

>literally wanting to make an East Berlin-tier border

>throw down ladder
>get hit by 300 volts of electricity
>cover ladder in rubber
>jump fence on to motion sensor
>40 armed vehicles run you down

>Checkmate

.22 ain't gonna do the trick pal

>Put barbed at the top of wall
>???

What now mi amigo?

Muricans should just fucking end the minimum wage.
Nobody will then hire a fucking mexican.
Problem solved.