DOCUMENT ALL ANTIFA MEMBERS NOW WHILE YOU CAN

SAVE, STORE AND DISSEMINATE

KEEP THIS BUMPED

GO GO GO GO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/855137694720118784
youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
youtu.be/uKRDLKAKUZc
change.org/p/president-donald-j-trump-federally-defund-uc-berkeley-for-indoctrinating-students-into-violent-riots
secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/tag/yvette-felarca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You got it, boss. I'm keeping an eye on some of my high school acquaintances. I have a feeling the next Canadian election will be a bloody one.

>encourage to disseminate to friends
>friends are not spies >:3

What do you have to hide guys?

What the fuck does that even mean? We want their faces as public as possible for future events.

I have no dog in the fight but I ask that everyone please report all threats and acts of violence to local and federal law enforcement. Stay legal and stay safe.

They want to hide from... justice.

REV UP THAT ARCHIVE.ORG!!!
We're back in business Safety Squad!!!
SS Brigades REACTIVATE!!!

>I have no dog in the fight
Then go back to Sup Forums, retard.

So the people trying to spread chaos and anarchy at every Trump event want privacy? Interesting.

lol you spergs are stalking people on facebook?

Degenerate white virgins.

BUMP

Keep up the good work comrades/kinsmen/kekworshippers

i dont use kikebook but bump

>Not appreciating the power of weaponised autism
It's not like they've got anything better to do, lighten up pal

Listen faggot. You can enjoy getting butt fucked by a gang of niggers in jail but I would hope that some of you have the sense to not get in unnecessary legal trouble. If you see problems... report them to the authorities.

if you don't want the info to get lost start putting pastebins together you morons

Read your picture you fool, it means if you have 800 friends, theres no way you dont have several moles among them, I have several leftists for instance.

The establishment is supposedly an enemy as well, and they have access to facebook data anyway, so they are fucked in worst case scenario

Thanks grandpa. Now GTFO.

Hope so!

Pointing out how dumb they are not to realize some "friends" are moles.

It's a useful idea to "adopt" at least two antifa/SJWs and just keep an eye on them - one that you know, and one that you don't know (in case no one that they know is watching them). Then, if and when the time comes when they do something stupid or brag about something illegal or immoral on Facebook, you've studied enough to turn them in to the police.

They just terrified every supporter they have in one fell swoop.

Amazing.

u mad bro?

InfoWars, although a highly skeptical source, mentions the left becoming Islamic.

This suddenly sparked something that I think we all need to be highly cautious about. The day that Antifa start going Islamic is the day that horrible things happen. We need to stop Antifa from ever going that far.

We don't care WHO know their identities, shit for brains, we just want them known. It makes no difference if "spies" know that we know or not. Point is that we know them for the next time the try to kill someone AKA bike-lock faggot.

Are you retarded?

ya you right lol. Just creepy. I doubt even antifa stalk trumpers.

literal retardation

Glorious.
The power of Sup Forums

You mad I said you have assburgers?

umad
b
b
b
b
b
ro?

>muh authorities.
>unnecessary

Commies arent human.

bump

Bump

They are just on a cult.

Not bad people just doing bad things.

lol you're all afraid of twiggy teens in hoodies.

We must always play the long game. We must seek to weaken, divide, and destroy the antifa, make their leaders figures of fun and play them for fools, disrupt their communication, disrupt their finances, disrupt their events, terrify them with the possibility that any one of them could be a spy, turn them against each other.

In short, we must soros them.

kek

We need faces and names in mass for future reference before they go into hiding... so the next time they commit a crime we can track them down like we did with Eric Clanton (who had dox all over the interent... what Antifa is now trying to address with its members).

Just keep everything in storage until needed.

Uh oh

Any update on bike lock guy? I've been out of the loop since last night.

goon fuck off

GET EM

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

Yuck

His ass is grass, hence the OP Antifa post in pic.

Honestly this has been the most mismanaged terrorist movement ever.

It's a shit show.

I guarantee no one shows up to fight Anne Coulter on Saturday.

Why would they care if they're the "good guys"?

Could it be that they aren't really the "good guys"?

Alinsky's Rules can work for the alt-right as well... especially:

4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."

6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."

and

13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

Antifa are more than just teens. A lot of them are mid to late 20's and are amped up on drugs. I've seen them in Oakland and SF with meth sores and trying to sell shit to teens at raves. They may not be fit like soldiers, but they're like junkie fit.

By the way, if anyone wants to know where Antifa hang out in the Bay Area, I can name like five bars off the top of my head. They're absolute scum when outside on the sidewalks.

Good, fuck those fucking faggots. They dox other people all the time. The nigger lovers need to be fucking gutted.. no joke.

I agree, we must use their own rules to polarize, divide, desolate, and destroy them.

Ancient strategists used a technique called "practiced confusion". It means make your army seem like is disorganized and weak, when its actually highly organized and very strong.

I'm not sure if antifa are doing that or not, but be on the look out for the possibility.

Let them be junkies living in poverty if they want.

That's their right. My line got drawn at violence

Shit if they had taken all those kids and made them presentable and nice it would have done more damage.

We need more Sup Forums infiltrators into the faggot movement known as antifa.

Really, the government always infiltrates the enemy when it wants to get info (I used to be involved in the animal rights movement years ago when I was brain damaged and liberal), they fucked a bunch of groups up by infiltrating and pushing the weak-minded members over the edge to do felonious shit, why not play that game back with antifa?

Since the powers that be actually are enjoying sitting back while we clash with the enemy, we may as well get in with them to destroy them from the inside...

By any memes necessarily

Kek wtf, why are they burning a Canadian flag?
Canada's gov. is bending over backwards and practically doing everything (((they))) want to provide for the children on the left and they sill hate them? Kek I guess you can never please a communist.

Never go Japanese bro

archive.is or archive.org

not sure what they thought would happen by instigating shit and going around randomly attacking people with weapons.

their entire modus operandi is to threaten, harrass, stalk, dox, gang up on, assault and violently attack street signs and garbage cans.

did they think its a one-way street or are they really this stupid?

do they just use kikebook to mobilize? no discords and other apps?

>I guarantee no one shows up to fight Anne Coulter on Saturday.
My sense is it will be the bloodiest one yet. We'll see. Antifa has been getting BTFO lately, they'll want to respond.

Name the bars

Jokes on them, I've signed up for just about every leftist organization I could find. I archive everything from the inside out.

We've actually turned several lol

When confronted nicely as humans they crumble and spill everything. Most just want out at this point.

And they should be accepted. No serious harm done yet. Everyone can still go home back to normal

youtu.be/uKRDLKAKUZc

The day Sup Forums made it ok for police to ID a masked man. Good job faggots

>are they really this stupid?

You be the judge...

Berkeley is done with them. It's a civil war over there now and they're cracking up

That said Anne should have taken the May 2nd date. It was the best solution

Thanks! Now I'm gay!

Why, did Canada cucks synchronize their periods so they coincide on election day?

No, no

Leave businesses alone people

This.

Everything, but facebook is the least secure/most dangerous for them.

change.org/p/president-donald-j-trump-federally-defund-uc-berkeley-for-indoctrinating-students-into-violent-riots

SIGN THIS NOW TO PUT THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN FOR THESE FAGS

stay mad, antifa

Some names

Can't stand that bitch. Hopefully someone knocks her out

bump

I don't care if they're junkies themselves. They're targeting the youth with their commie crap and degenerate junkie lifestyles. Almost every Antifa shit I've run into pushes polynamory, drugs, casual sex, Marxism, the whole nine yards towards impressionable teens. They're literally corrupting communities. The violence is just icing on the cake.

Why not? This is where they congregate. The businesses are just businesses. Leave the businesses alone, but people should take note on where they gather, no? Besides, two of these places advertise commie shit, which seems to deliberately attract Antifa.

just for you

Antifa gym? Kek

Marvelous idea. Any ways on how to do this?

She needs to leave the kids alone

NO MINORS

>Almost every Antifa shit I've run into pushes polynamory, drugs, casual sex, Marxism, the whole nine yards towards impressionable teens

That's their MO

Antifa aren't commies, they were flying the iron front flag, neoliberals aren't even leftists

Why does nobody on Sup Forums understand even basic politics

>Degenerate white virgins.
Wrong on all accounts, you double nigger

Let them have their stuff.

We're not out to hurt anyone we just want to secure constitutional rights to speech and assembly.

That said we should also be purging our own radicals.

I think pol needs a Reformation to be honest.

>Antifa gym?
It's disgusting, literally terrorist training centers.

> antifa
> can't virtue signal on cuckbook

Yeah ok this is going to happen

Then name the bars, you dumb nigger.

Critical homework here

secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/tag/yvette-felarca/

We need to start killing Antifa on sight. I see one north of Pittsburgh, they're dead. That's a fact.

no, you are, are you sure you are american, you seem to have trouble grasping language? I call spic antifa spy :3

btw you dont need facebook to get their identities, all you need is them going to the protest, so long as they go to the protest they gave away their shot at not being identified, how you ask?, I dont need to tell you :3

ofc being active online will get them caught faster

Man let them have their watering holes

This is America. Saloons are protected or something

gtfo

If that happens, they will get exponentially more violent. It will be their death. Once they cross a certain threshold, they will meet stiff resistance. I know at least a dozen people who have no problem gunning down literal terrorists.

Lets vote on that.