The Cruxifiction of Julian Assange

Will Trump allow the CIA Pharisee and FBI Sadducee deep state Jews to crucify Julian Assange to placate them and bring peace to his embattled Presidency?

bing.com/videos/search?q=I love the wikileaks Trump&&view=detail&mid=92AFAE8CEC7B251275A292AFAE8CEC7B251275A2&FORM=VRDGAR

Assange of Rivia needs our help

yes

ASSANGE THE WHITE OF THE EMBASSY OF ECUADOR, WIELDER OF THE LEAKS... COME TO THE AID OF MAN, THE ORCS ARE UPON US, THE BEACONS ARE LIT

So Trump is Pontius Pilate?

>to crucify Julian Assange

Julian Assange is a puppet of the SVR. I wouldn't feel bad about taking him to a black site and giving him a little enhanced interrogation.

"You have said it".

He becomes a martyr.

Witnessed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP...

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE...

гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы ...

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

ההההההההההההההההההההההההההההה...

jajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajá...

ههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههه...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

>dem 'shop skills

FREE ASSANGE

Was Trump cucked by the Jews?

Was Assange a (((CIA))) agent against NSA?

Is Assange contolled opposition, to consolidate power with the CIA jews?

Is Pompeo just acting?

Is Assange already in custoday, is he even alive, is it all an elaborate ruse?

absolutely yes, No, Definately not, possibly, he is def alive, maybe in custody or elaborate ruse

Assange is the only reason this backstabbing motherfucker is president anyway. Sup Forums and wikileaks effectively elected this flipflopping neocon

Trump's a backstabbing shabbos goy. What a pathetic, spineless, cunt of a man.

Better than Hillary for the war on social justice, but more of the same (((NEOCON))) bullshit he said he would be against.

What happens to Julian will be a watershed moment to many Trump supporters if Julian goes down exactly as Bernie supporters turned on Hillary on the DNC convention floor after they stabbed Bernie in the back betraying him.

Of course he is better than shillary, but that isn't much of a compliment. It's just depressing, Trump called all this neocon establishment bullshit out all campaign long. Now he's just going to play along with it?
Nothing will ever change

triples

I'll forgive this if Trump allows Assange to testify publicly.

Or he could just abolish the CIA. He has the power to do that. Harry Truman did just that to the CIA's predecessor - the OSS - because it was full of fucking Reds. But Kennedy tried that, and they killed him.

Trump got elected. He's served his purpose. Now he's just a liability.

WITNESSED

Also I clicked on this hoping it was gonna be a badass fucking photoshop to save hahahah. Fucking hell

That dude is dead, and he has been for a while now.

"... and that he rose again according to the scriptures".

Don't you evr put a bing link without warning me you son of a bitch.

Wtf? I love Donald Trump now

Ice been a bit standoffish since the video analysis of his interviews. Who would be pretending to be him tho?

hope he burns in hell..snowden too.. dont fall for this bullshit.. its all about destroying the american enterprise.. ask your self? what happen to the British empire?

checked!

its no secret where his loyalties lie

No. It's all about the management of systems. No structures were in place to prevent to inevitable corrosion caused by power abuse within the alphabet agencies. Basic systems dynamics. All systems created by man will be corrupted by negatives of man unless preventative measures are built into the structures

Gee, I wonder (((why))) Trump is trying to silence Assange. Perhaps Trump is hiding something that will eventually be released.
He's just Bush 3.

i hope they hang that cocksmoking faggot

fun fact, Assanges great grandfather was a chinaman

the surname was initially Ah Sang

>bing

Hmmm

What structures could prevent the problems we've been seeing there? They haven't been small. CIA operating as an Israeli agency for decades, murdering our people, starting these jewish wars, sending our kids into the desert to die for Israel.

Hard to imagine them operating in a way that helps our country. IMO total disbandment is the only option, trials for those guilty of treason which is to say the majority, and the gallows.

Of course, the jews will never let this happen.

Yeah you're probably right at this point. That's a good question overall though. How do you instill preventative measures into an organization that operates in the shadows by default. First thought of a structure that had good initial preventative measures is our own constitution