'HATE FACTS' THREAD

I'm sick of leftist claiming racial equality. How can anyone honestly believe that it's a coincidence every non-white/non-asian country is Third World?

How can they really believe it's coincidence everytime you have a country full of browns or blacks there is extreme poverty and crime?

How can they believe it's coincidence that poor black neighborhoods always have more crime than equally poor white neighborhoods?

How can they justify that even though there are more impoverished whites than blacks in America, that blacks contributing 50% of the murder is somehow still a result of poverty?

The intellectual dishonesty, the disingenious thought, the cognitive dissonance, the plain DELUSION in the minds of leftist is truly baffling to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

IQ is a meme.

Probably bait but I'll bite.
How exactly is working memory, perceptual resoning, verbal comprehension, and processing speed not an indicator of intellectual ability?

If IQ is a meme then why is it so heavily correlated to income, wealth, and even health?

The Flynn Effect.

good stuff m8

you have that blue one with black on white crime stats?

I'm in my last year of law school, have to deal with libtards everyday at my school. You know what I do? I carry a binder with copies of these studies. Mostly FBI crime data, interracial rape rates (14k white women raped every year by black males vs. statistically zero black women raped by white men), murder rates. Pretty fucking useful to shut these people up.

Maybe it's because I act like a normie, I go out and drink with them on the weekends. But keeping these studies and facts with you to show them on the spot it pretty helpful. Converted a lot of people on the fence just by showing these data points.

At that rate, blacks will be equal to whites in the year 9999.

don't have the blue one
but sure someone here does

Brain size is the hatingest hate fact. Liberals either have to admit that size matters, or say that we should throw away everything we know about biology.

There is a lot of evidence that blacks are inferior to whites. However all of this evidence is rejected.

But why is the burden all on one side?

What evidence is there that blacks are equal to whites? I am not asking for alternative explanations for evidence of inequality. I am asking for independent to support the hypothesis that blacks are equal to whites.

If there is no such evidence, then upon what is the belief based that blacks are equal to whites? This belief is held with absolute 100% certainty by many people, It is taught in the schools and enforced by the government.

And yet there is no evidence whatsoever to support racial equality.

It is nothing more than a religion like any other. Faith without evidence.

Anyone have bigger version of this one, i screwed up when I saved it.

"Rich blacks are more likely to go to prison than poor whites"

That shit looks fake as fuck.

>It is nothing more than a religion like any other. Faith without evidence.

Which is why they like to say "science says..." or "science tells us...". It's their replacement for God.

All of the evidence converges on the same conclusion.

Each piece of evidence can be explained by different ad hoc hypotheses, but the principle of parsimony says that if one theory can explain all the evidence, that theory is preferred over separate theories for each piece of evidence.

They accept post-modernism and said it's all because whitey created a system and civilization that specifically discriminated and dis-advantaged non-whites.

All of the evidence says the same thing.

>whitey created a system and civilization that specifically discriminated and dis-advantaged non-whites.

I forgot how they explain the asian gap over whites. I need to brush up on my talking points.

IMO its not even a well-defined question. Whenever anyone claims equality (or lack thereof) between any two demographic groups, I have to always ask "In what sense?"

Because surely by equal they don't literally mean "the same" as in the mathematical sense of the word, otherwise the distinction between those two demographics would be nonsensical. So if equality literally means "sameness" then any claim of equality is trivially false.

So, do they mean equal in strength? in intelligence? in height? in pigmentation? What are they measuring to determine the "equal-ness" or lack thereof of these groups?

Until the word "equal" is well-defined in the context of the question, then the question of the equality of two demographics is meaningless and cannot be answered.

I forget what state it's in but they have some rule where they aren't allowed to punish a black kid unless they punish a white kid for the same thing. So if one white kid breaks a rule and twenty black kids do the same, nineteen of them get away with it unpunished. The school has to just pretend it didn't happen. Which has turned some schools into a war zone ruled by gangs, and no one can punish them because the white kids aren't causing trouble.

"This does not mean that the Negro is a saint who abhors violence. Unfortunately, a check of the hospitals in any Negro community on any Saturday night will make you painfully aware of the violence within the Negro community. Hundreds of victims of shooting and cutting lie bleeding in the emergency rooms."
--Martin Luther King Jr., Ebony magazine, October 1966, 27-30.

>1966

This is from a letter Attorney General Eric Holder sent to all US schools.

13% is too high. It's mostly black males doing the killing, so we're down to around 6-7% of the population committing 50% of murders.

Intelligence is simply not that useful from an evolutionary perspective. It`s actually arguably anti-evolutionary, since people with higher IQ tend to reproduce less. Since people in shitty third world countries and ghettos tend to be subjected to more intense evolutionary pressures than their more developed and peaceful counterparts, only the most violent and dumb were able to pass on their genes.

Because of the heavy influence of (((cultural Marxism))) this process tends to be intensified in the years to come.

It's also mostly young black males so you can knock it down even further to about 3%.

if u actually knew any biology, you would be aware that brain size and intelligence are not correlated...

Would one of you autists write some more novels like this, maybe with a fantasy/sci-fi angle to appeal to modern audiences?

Facts and figures are boring to the masses. The best propaganda comes in the form of a gripping narrative.

But /leftypol/ told me based black science man disproves everything. It's not like that's an anecdotal or cherry picked argument. R-right?

Ok champ.

That's true today. But in the past, during harsh climates, you not only had to be physically fit to survive, but also creative to create new ways to make it easier and more likely to survive the conditions. That's one of the reason why ethnic groups who live far from the Equator have bigger brain on average. The dumb ones couldn't make it since it requires more intelligence to survive in the cold.

>Leafs in charge of knowing history

>Hunger Games pt 2
Good point though

Not sure what to make of these stats. It's happening under everyone's nose.

Typo fixed.

You need to have a dropbox of all of these and spread it around Sup Forums.

Fixed some more. Last time.

>Molymeme economics
Surely you understand theres way more to an individuals economic impact than their net position with the government. Its pretty hard not to be a net contributor to the economy and the net effect of unskilled mexican immigration is undoubtedly positive.

am i being memed on or has no one else bothered to look at the "sources" of this graph

>National Longitudal Survey of Labor Market Experience of Youth

please tell me im being trolled or i give up on you guys

How is this suprising whatsoever? There has literally never been a wave of immigration in human history where employment parity is seen within the first generation

>Dismisses socioeconomic impacts by looking at a single population of blacks
Read more
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

>Dismisses socioeconomic impacts by looking at a single population of blacks

It is an equal fallacy to dismiss the socioeconomic environment, AND genetic factors. Leftists only push the 'equality of opportunity to equality of outcome' meme, and granted some whites do try to push supremacist views.