ALL HAIL GODDESS IVANKA

msn.com/en-us/news/world/first-daughter-has-chinese-fan-club-worshiping-goddess-ivanka/ar-BBA5bno?li=AA4Zpp&ocid=spartanntp

Yeah nah, neck yourself spastic

I will never praise someone who married a kike, fuck off spastic.

Only a spastic would post this

Nice

You will never have her user, but she will have your testicles when mandatory castrations are in effect halfway thru Trump's 1st term.

hmmm.....do I smell SHILLS?

DO NOT DENY GODDESS IVANKA. LET HER INTO YOUR HEART

>all hail a jew owned plastic surgery hamster who literally shills for israel

Rothschilds have a video of her getting gangbanged at one of their mansions after Trump sold her for his bailout by them.

(((Ivanka))) and (((Kushner))) have done a great job further exposing kike agenda with their attempt to push the Greater Israel policy in Syria.

Ivanka and her mom love big circumcised dicks, Euro faggots BTFO!!!!!

>literally left Europe so she can be with a big cut bull
HAHAHAHAHA Euro faggots will they ever learn?

Daddy pls give some more jobs to those nice chinese people :^)

She married a Jew boy and they are raising their children as Jews.

You forget this board loves Jews... On the way into an oven of course.

this is killing me
I saw it typed worshiping recently and thought it looked completely fucking wrong
now I keep seeing it and it still looks wrong and it's bothering the hell out of me
worshipping

pretty amazing actually

that was old Sup Forums

this is a new era in Sup Forums's history where jews are good and muslims are the bad goys....i mean guys

its cause shes white

All these salty shills, it's like Election Day never ended.

Feed me your tears, shills.

right? fucking old timey nazi fags have to go back

its pepe's Sup Forums now

>old timey nazi fags
What you mean the three JIDF shills who botpost the Hitler threads?

There isn't a single actual Nazi on this board, they're all larping. Go ahead and ask them about the Volkisch movement, see if they can name one single Ariosophist, etc.

They're all literally larping without any exception. This has always been a Libertarian board.

>Ivanka

It's Yael you dumb goy.

They're all laughing at that Muslim manlet actually.

DADDY KILL THAT EVIL ASSAD MAN FOR ME

doesn really need it.... She already sell more in China and al her business are in China.

Don't you goys understand they are shifting the consummation market to China and you'll soon be third world tier producing goods for your big nosed overlord.

fuck you are larping you came here from reddit with the_donalds you smell shit from 2 miles faggot.

You have to go back to your discord.

If you want to be a convincing Nazi I am going to literally force you to learn all about Esoteric Nazism and the Volkisch Movement or make fun of your fake botposted image dump threads.

I will love teaching you all about "Nazis." Did you know that that's a word the Jews made up?

christ she's fucking ugly.

She's whining emotional bitch