Knocks on your door on a sunday morning

Knocks on your door on a sunday morning

>what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InQ2MT6s4XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The truth is, Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

fuck off CIA niggers

>unzips dick

Asking them why are they not at the ward/branch

>LDS Missionaries do not tract on sunday

Audible kek

Shills/cucks are dying

this is a Mormon thread?

>let them in
>go full ted bundy on them

Hey I talked to some missionaries before and I'm getting baptized when I'm dead.

Tell them you're currently going through a "thing" right now and you're not in the best state to be doing this, take their reading material, and close the door.

Sacrifice them to Moloch

pretty sure Mormons have swung more vag than you have

>sit down and let's talk about cultural marxism

"I'll let you into my house and listen to your logic behind what the church can do for my life on the condition that you watch me and my boyfriend suck each other off while you do it."

kidnap them and hold them as my rape toys for 20 years

>having 40 year old rape toys
Doesn't sound very Greek of you.

lol, they still exist?

youtube.com/watch?v=InQ2MT6s4XU

I'm black so I can't be a mormon

yea you can
ive seen nigger missionaries around here

Mormon Missionary's don't knock on doors on Sunday's.

tell them you said jesus will give me better job but I still have no job now

Yeahhhh but they think we are evils...

Do not open the door. Tell to come with womans. If woman comes next week and is ho.t. seduce invite to enter relax then ebgge in sexual flirt 1st thinhg too do anal bombard in the name of pagan christ.

this

please stop with all the misinfo.

where the fuck are the MOOOOOOOOOOODS