Opinions / AMA on Indiana

I am from Indiana (Sadly Northwest Indiana), and was wondering what /pols thoughts were on Indiana...

Also feel free to ask me anything about Indiana...

NWI is VERY different from the rest of the state...were full of cucks and industrialization....chicago fucked NWI

do hoosiers like mike pence

Whenever I drive from the midwest through Indiana I get pulled over in your shitty flat state.

No.

I'm a Hoosier in the Wabash Valley, and maybe my town is slightly more left than the rest of the state, but we have "impeach mike pence" signs all over the town. Teachers especially hate him

Honestly everywhere outside of NWI and a few other liberal areas he is definitely favored imo...

In NWI there are also impeach signs, but all right wingers I know in Indiana (the majority) like Pence...

He generated a large budget surplus.

teachers are usually liberal so no surprise, but from my experiences the majority of the state likes him... Wabash Valley may not be very left, but compared to the majority of the state its pretty left.

My ex was from Evansville, she was pretty conservative but her childhood friends were liberal little turds the one time I met them

also being from NWI i know the feeling. cucks and normies everywhere. liberals that work in chicago, not even true hoosiers anymore. the amount of hate Pence gets in this area is ridiculous, i always have to refer back to Paul McNutt (former governor of Indiana known as the Hoosier Hitler). Pence was not close to a bad governor, while i disagree with his views on homosexuals, his political views are solid. best wishes to you tho in whatever part of NWI you live in (I unfortunately live in the center of liberalism in NWI) and shadilay my brother

What the fuck is up with Gary Indiana? stopped there once on a drive to Chicago and i cant even explain the things i saw. It looked like a post apocalyptic world where only blacks survived. I dont know how they didnt kill me

It is insane how liberal this area is....we got contaminated by Chicago...

Im from CP...

Most of my friends are pretty conservative and right wing, then again are community is pretty wealthy and like 90% white...

But most of us went to IU, or other liberal schools and still kept our views, possibly even strengthened them...

Who has the better reputation, IU or UI?

There are beautiful states, and there are ugly states. Indiana is an ugly state.

Thank god I'm from Kentucky

Gary is a very fucked up place, to drive through it as a white you have to lock your doors and shut your windows all the way and never look at anyone. i believe it has the 4th highest crime rate in the US last i checked. this is what happens when you move the south side of Chicago (a primarily gang affiliated liberal area) and move it to a conservative republican state right next door

So..

Gary used to be a GREAT thriving city...beautiful, booming, the steel mills created hella jobs, IT WAS WHITE, WHITE PEOPLE WENT TO VISIT AND TAKE DAY VACATIONS,

The city started to grow, and the steel mills started to decline...plus a lot of lower end housing was being built enabling the scum from southside of chicago to move in....

Eventually all business was pretty much gone, lost appeal of tourists, beaches went to shit, violence sky rocketed....eventually became murder capital per capita...

people were getting out ASAP (if they could)....and that is why gary is essentially a piece of shit ghost town, and its quite sad...

the niggers came in and fucking ruined it.

Some of us love him

I do

When you guys say NWI does that mean you live in Hammond / Gary? Etc? Whats day to day life like?

I simply can not imagine living there. You guys say liberals everywhere. All i see is black people everywhere and broken down houses etc. what exact cities are you from and whats it like? I am genuinly interested. Im from a beautiful town (30,000 people) stratford ontario. And the shit i saw in Gary was like not even in the same universe from where i come from. Genuinly want to know what day to day life is like

>Im from CP
I'm from South Bend, consider yourself lucky with only 6% African

do you mean UI and Illinois?

if so they're both really ratchet party schools...

Illinois has good engineering I believe, but IU has some asian and white goddesses...
oh and they're medical schools and business school is really really good.

CP sucks im from CP aswell, luckily i dont go to CP school systems, its a bad place full of liberal trash, the people i know are for the most part republican with the exception of a few acceptable liberals that arent like hardcore anti-trump

WIbro here. You guys are good.

hahahah its a blessing living in one of the most all white NWI areas....

you reply to people by clicking on the Number

Not trying to be a dick here but why arent you replying to posts directly? How new are you? Its ok if you are, we accept refugees here. Just wondering

I lived in south chicago and worked in nwi, munster to be exact. Indiana is fucked and owned by the insurance companies. Dont ever get injured at work in indiana

CP and Schereville have the big Mexican populations, and they arent the good mexicans either

Indianapolis is cool. Broad ripple, fountain square and mass avenue. Go to thunderbirds and get the chicken biscuit

I live about 20 miles from hammond/gary...

My town is like 90%+ White...clean, nice, little to no crime...Pretty conservative for NWI...Lots of trump pro trumps signs, but also fire pence signs when he was governor...

However Gary is complete shit, see my post above...

Hammond is not soooo bad...Just have to stay south of 165th ave....thats the white side of hammond (or atleast majority white side, still shitty though)

What area would that be? Only area i have ever been there us Hammond and Gary... So yeah you know my perspective of NWI

>26% black
>13% spic
I think we have you beat

sorry....Im on here all the time but dont post much.

What is your city called? If you dont mind sharing. Genuinly very interested in this

Worst state. I am so fucking sick of corn and morons. Apparently the US conducted chemical weapon experiments in Indiana to test the spread of hypothetical infectious weapons but their benign germ made the majority of hoosiers retarded.

sorry, Im on here alot, but dont usually post, fuckin novice move

Ill give you the benefit of the doubt.

I was referring to university of Ind vs Ind U

No worries m8. This is great because i have always been fascinated by the area

Crown Point

and not that many mexicans here desu....some are okay...like in crown point they are okay...but mexicans in east chicago, gary, hammond....bad....

holy fuck im sorry to hear that, i just know the school system here in CP is full of spics but i didnt think South Bend had that much

Get fucked, ya bish

Looks cozy

SB schools are full of spics and more so blacks

yeah its very interesting....

Very liberal area since its proximity to chicago, and lots of blacks n hispanics... but thats really only the areas close to chicago... the further out suburbs are very white....for instance the town south of me (1hr 10 min drive from the city) is a farming town, oretty much all white...

the one year i went to CP high school it was full of mexicans. this was only two years ago, but i have heard that they are moving out to lake central school mostly

Indiana University is a million times better

and yes more spics in the schools than adults tho...they have more kids...

Yeah makes sense. Even when you see an election map its pretty much entirely red except the county indianapolis is in

and St Joe

I graduate 2012 from CP....not many mexicans....Id say school system was prlly 85% white
12.5%hispanic 2.5% black....
but once against most cp hispanics arent very trashy... id say they are about 50/50

crown point is a great town, i love it, but there is a decent amount of liberals still

yeah I think there were 4 counties that were blue...

NWI, where indy is, monroe county (where Indiana univ is which is veryyyy liberal), and then the south bend area,,,

is indiana kindve like, southern without being in the south overall? Everyone I know or here from there make it seem like its a lot of rednecks and middle aged foopa women

Some do. I don't though. He's too establishment.

I'm glad to see theres more of us from CP than I though active on /pol tho!

How the hell did you get through Ohio without already being pulled over there?

Not really, it's very midwestern

Despite 3/4 counties, yes...

The state is VERY RED and VERY CONSERVATIVE if you arent in the indy area/ NWI/ South Bend/ or by Indiana Univ.

I lived in Remmington, IN

Nice town, based people

yeah im a class of 2017, and id say the population was probably about 20% mexican when i went to CP, and about 75% white.

I literally drive an hour south of where I live and its guns, confederate flags, fuck niggers, and all quite open....especially the rural parts....blacks are not welcome in many parts still

I'd def say it fits the south more than the midwest...were arent like illinois, ohio, michigan, etc.

Would be a decent place, if you removed all the niggers. The big cities where the niggers live are one step away from being Detroit (or Mogadishu).

>t. father is from small town in SE Indiana

its a huge agricultural state so yes it is pretty much like the northern state that belongs in the south. the only liberal areas being the chicago suburbs and Indianapolis

the only thing like that i've seen is a couple of rednecks with Confederate flag trucks in south bend, nothing like that south that I've seen

Haha! Yeah, somebody's gotta represent. go bulldogs!

I lived in NW Indiana for 1 year, ran service and construction so every day I was booting around, seeing shit, with the perspective of an outsider who's seen other places.

Porter county beach. I found it too late, and didn't get enough time there. Hot damn it's a slice of florida eye candy in the mid west.

CP, keep building those walls, I'm proud of you, keep those niggers out.

Gary? Well.... I've never seen the front of a building peel off, hit the road, and be left on the road so long the concrete was stained from it, so thanks for that? Also, good job to the rest of the towns killing off all the roads into and out of Gary so you only have a couple choke points and can set up nigger barriers. I also enjoyed seeing niggers still dressing like it's 1980 and Michel Jackson is still black. Hot damn you leave with the cloths you came in with.

MV is a trick. Looks normal but it's where up and comers from Gary move when they score an extra 50 bucks. They don't leave trash on the street to warn you so they get fresh muggings.

I settled in Valpo, got laid so easy I started to worry I had the AIDS when I realized they must do this for everyone and I'm still too close to Gary.

I heard, hammond was like some sorta christian super center and when I went there, it was all liquor stores and strip clubs with a big church in the middle and I was like "yup, that is spot on, go jebus!"

Go a little south and you're in just farm land. But that was off also. It was farm land that people introduced themselves by threatening to end your life if you didn't explain what the fuck you were doing there in 5 words or less.

"you called me for an estimate?" THAT'S 6 WORDS BLAM BLAM BLAM

then you realize they are holding the line against the nigger horde and send them a card saying sorry for using their bullets.

Beautiful state, but yes, our niggers killed a toddler last year

I lived in Dyer for a couple years as a kid, otherwise from the Chicago area/live there now. My younger sister lives in Crown Point, funny how that shithole is urban. I got thrown out of one of the popular bars there for basically nothing.

if you go the hard rural areas you see a lot of rednecks, for instance stopping at the small towns on the way to Lafayette you will see a lot more hillbilly lifestyles.

>Northwest Indiana
Same here. I fucking hate Notre Dame. They've polluted South Bend with their fucking bullshit, them and Chicago both.

south bend is VERY liberal in compared to the rest of the state....it was one of 4 blue counties...

and damn straight...we are keeping CP as white as possible...

but if you do generally go 30/45 mins south you will be in the middle of corn fields, but indiana has that southern hospitality vibe also...

and people still live in the amish area...youll see people in horse buggies n shit.

yeah its sad...I love certain areas of NWI and South Bend, but its literally been infiltrated with cucks

Yeah, Nappanee is pretty cool

Daily reminder to get your ass out of the left lane on I-69 if you're going below 105 mph

>
hebron

45 mins south of south bend is lake max. its heaven.

Fort Wayne has a shit ton of liberals in the west side. It's surrounded by the country, middle class suburbia, and lots of niggers

whatre you asking here?

I'm not about to go outside as its dark out and give proofs, but one of those is probably me. I'm from the South and I kept a confederate flag bumper sticker on my car. Our literal gay ass mayor hates it and told me he wishes I would take it off.

CSB incoming about SB's mayor:
There was an illegal Mexican who worked for the City for something like 2 years. HR didn't find out until he called someone a racist and they were brought in. He mentioned, offhandedly, that he heard some random construction workers mention he was scared of getting deported under Trump's rule. So they looked into it and found he was illegal. He was going to be deported, but the mayor stepped in and harbored him, kept him safe and he was able to get his shit renewed just in time to avoid being deported. He then got a raise and a promotion. This is how cucked South Bend is: Illegals get promoted and nurtured over people who are legal and more qualified. Worse than that, they didn't even check if he was legal.

If you haven't, go to Amish Acres. They are fucking awesome.

fuck that faggot, especially with shit with the roads,
red truck?

I've been thrown out of all the bars in cp. thirty years ago.

just checking in

"Smart Street Initiative" means "HEY LET'S MAKE ALL THE ONE WAY STREETS TWO WAY STREETS BECAUSE THAT'S HOW BIG CITIES DO IT EXCEPT THEY DON'T"

And no, black 4 door sedan.

hahaha my pops lives in hebron...even whiter..and yes amish acres is so fucking cool....havent been there in forever, I need to go again soon.

Not OP but I'm from East Chicago Indiana, which is somewhat a comfy ghetto. Our water is fucked btw

NWI here too. I hate Illinois cucks that move here and blindly vote DEMOCRAT in local elections. The Lake County Democrats are sooood damn corrupt. AND THEY KEEP RE ELECTING THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hammond..... My immediate neighborhood is pretty comfy, desu, although in a decline. The shitty neighborhoods are in the northern part of the city. It's a bit better than East Chicago and tons better than Gary. There's some really nice little cities in NWI too. It's an area of highly segregated cities.

Fuck yeah I like going to Amish country and stocking up on delicious goods. It's always so comfy in those small Amishy towns.

Also, to my NWI Hoosiers.....

WHO LOVES PIEROGI-FEST?

I love being a Slav and walking through Whiting, looking at houses with Polish flags, Serb flags, Slovak flags, Russian flags, etc hanging outside. Slavs unite, worldwide!

Yes, the dems here are awful...and southern hammond isnt too bad especially around the university...(where I go)

Gary is a shit hole tho...and yesssssss pierogi fest is awesome!

you are white right?
It's awesome

What university you go to? I'm at Purdue over at Hammond

I just said I was Slavic. I hope you count that as white.

Oh shit, I live in the south part of town not far from the uni. I sometimes think about plastering Sup Forums tier info-graphics and posters around the campus simply because Purdue has a SJW facebook page where they complain about anything right wing. Someone put up anti-Jew posters at one of the campuses and seeing their whining was pretty funny. Also saw a couple people in the comments begin to take the red pill because of those posters.

What makes Indiana so conservative? Its neighbors are a lot bluer

Thought you were being metaphoric, yes Slavs are in fact white
t. Pole

Doesn't have many big cities, Illinois is only blue because of chicongo

Farmland. Lots and lots of farmland. Outside of Indianapolis and South Bend and like two other cities who elude me offhand, its very small towns and farmland.

Most of Illinois is also blue for the same reason. But, unlike Indiana, a lot more people live in Chiraq than the rest of the state so it turns blue simply for that reason alone.

Gun culture, low regulation, cheap booze, smokes, and fireworks, with a hefty dose of Jesus and a sizable Amish population. Also, the KKK was pretty huge in Indiana in the early 1900s.

Fun story. I deal in the world of antiques so I find myself in Crown Point a lot. Walked in to an antique store there and the lady behind the counter took out a paper encased in glass and framed. Showed it to a guy there. Someone was fixing up their attic and found a KKK Children's Division charter in their house from the early 1900s. Apparently anything to do with KKK Childrens chapters are very rare and expensive because most KKKids stuff gets destroyed. Thanks Crown Point for your eternal racism.

I am also at Purdue in Hammond actually...
Business Econ major...what are you in? might have a class together lol

and the majority of the state has basically southern roots and values...conservatives...hard working farmers...small towns...they like their tradition and culture and dont wana see the SJW and PC culture affect them.

Also, religion is BIG.

Greene county reporting in

Help us pls

Melishawaka here. Hi.

Indiana is ok.

From, Ohio

Elkhart area too

The term Hoosier takes on a whole new meaning in and around Saint Louis.

We will make sure to keep it up....CP is definitely one of the most proudly white areas of NWI, and we try to keep it that way...

no low income housing so the blacks and lower end hispanics cant move it.

and yes, Indiana and the KKK has some ties w government positions back in the day