Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/heavy-police-presence-paris-champs-lyses/story?id=46917751
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_April_2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Made me think

Going off the stats until proven otherwise is a smart way to operate.

When was the last time a mosque was shot up?

>Almost no info about shooter yet
>ISIS claims responsibility for shootout
abcnews.go.com/International/heavy-police-presence-paris-champs-lyses/story?id=46917751
You have to apologize to all of the Aarons in the world for making yourself look like a gigantic retard.

Trump hates leafs

/Thread

Kek confirms

Hispanics can be good people

*blocks your milk*

statistically inevitable in a country of 200m white people vs 2m moslems

>White guy shoots up mosque

Protip for liberals: events that happened in your dreams are not real

>little swedish girl gets roadkilled, cut in half
>0 articles

>turkish boy drowns because muh immigrants
>92345734462 articles

When was the last time a mosque was shot up? We've had Muslim terror attacks the past few weeks

how many mosques have been shot up by white guys????????

trump is /ourguy/

what makes it even funnier is that almost every mosque shooting in the history of the world, and there have been a LOT, were done by other muslims

If you don't count gang shootings, yes.

Why should Trump care about some leaf fags getting shot up in a mosque?

He's delusional or a sand nigger.. I think he's both.

Islam is a form of govt. Not a religion

So whats the deal with screencapping literal whos posting literal bait?

I'll never understand this? I mean it's almost like Op is this Aaron Fullofcum, himself.

Like I can't think of any other reason why.

Also fuck that cum guzzling faggot and fuck op

>white guy shoots up mosque
Trump: furiously masturbating
>Two shot in Paris, almost no info about the shooter yet
Trump: Prepare the missile strike

Except that muslim terrorist attcks happen more often. Just in the past 30 days we've seen terrorism in London, Stockholm, St Petersburg, Paris and that one in Fresno (which was mix of terrorism and hate crime).

The vast majority of terrorist attacks are commited by muslims:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_April_2017

What a virtue signaling peach

*cuts off your limbs a chainsaw*
*cuts off your dick and puts it into your mouth*
*cuts off your head with a razor*
wrong. they aren't even human

>turkish boy
The proper term is "nymph"

not to mention terrorism in muslim majority countries, like the one against christian in Egypt, the one that killed over 100 people in Syria, plus Somalia and nigeria

>white guy shoots up black church
>"all whites are responsible for this for years of racism and privilege"
>black guy kills 3 whites in fresno after explicitly saying he hates white people and wants to kill them
>"we can't be certain what his motives are you can't call this a hate crime"

>gay agenda
wot?

ERROR: W32.Rontokbro@mm, BackDoor.Generic.1138 was detected in the file upload and has been removed

As opposed as burgers they only do that if you fuck with drug dealings.

It's not like they shoot out schools, churches and so.

Watch Aaron pretend to act shock when it ends up being a Mudslime again.

"Just because you were right (again) doesn't mean you're not racist sexist bigoted xenophobes, Trump supporters!"

I think this explains it best

GAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBEEEEEENNNNN

Trump is a retarded alpha. Why is it so to understand. He bullies some, lies to others but he has charisma. His problem is that he's full retard but people only want to see the alpha part.

I've come to realize this after the Syria bombing. He's alpha as fuck though.

>white guy shoots up mosque
?

k

ooh look at me im like all the other anons who crave attention so i post a stupid meme

uuuu

Literally some leaf fag. White people don't commit enough hate crimes so they have to dig through other countries to find examples to shit on us with.

You are goddamned right

Spics Stab
Blacks Blap

spics are a like a 50/50 diceroll

can either be good people are just as bad as niggers

t.spic

Muslims are not human.

no u

I think he means the Canadian guy, but that entire story makes no fucking sense and so far we've had zero additional information about the suspect or the supposed accomplice turned witness.

Shooting up mosques is appropriating Muslim culture.

b-but whitey shooting up his school meme!!

Gonna be tough, since fantasy is the foundation of their """"""""""""Ideology"""""""""""""

also, checked.

They truly have little discrimination to when and where they shoot, truly current year drugs tacos.
>mfw

Why do people give leafs shit when our home grown terrorists are based kebab removers?

Nobody cares about your bags of milk cuckdeau slurper.

Leel

Let's use the same logic.

> White guy shoots up school
> BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS!

> Muslim shoots up gay club
> H-HA HA, THERE'S TO MANY WHITE PEOPLE HERE, IT MAKES ME NERVINESS. IT'S REALLY SAD THAT WE DON'T HAVE THIS MANY PEOPLE AT OUR BLM PROTESTS AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR BEING RACIEST.

>Insects die
>Trump: silence
>Two human beings die
>Trump: see below

why is this so hard for you to understand? multi-culturalism is cancer.

tfw shoot up a mosque for the god emperor and he doesn't even acknowledge your existance

Aaahhh, it's always nice to wake up to some ozzy bantz.

How dare you post these disgusting hate facts

>black guy kills 4 white people
>trump doesn't say a word

Why does Trump hate white people?

>No info

>ISIS posted name of attacker minutes after shooting

Why are liberals so dumb?2

spic here telling you your correct. most spics just want there paycheck and don't really care bout anything else. black to cheap to work and rob people. arabs are faggots in hiding who kill cause akbar

I forgot about the mosque shooting t b h. Was it really a white guy just killing some muzzies?

When was the last time a mosque was shot up by a white man??

White leaders defend white interests. Arab leaders defend Arab interests. Liberals will never understand this because they hate themselves and are incapable of happiness.

Because that leaf who posted that, did so with intent to commit a false equivalence fallacy, on Sup Forums.

Also nobody lieks: dooooodeh weeeeiiud lmaow ehx three Cuckdeau.

He's talking about the mass shooting by a Sup Forumsack at a mosque a couple of months ago.

Uhhhhh. Quebec?

i hate u gabe

Fucking Canadian appreciation thread, gents. I fucking love you kanuks. Every canadian I've ever met has been cool as fuck and cordial as Texans. I fucking love the trailer park boys, I met Mike Smith at SXSW one year.

Y'all just gotta get rid of that faggot prime minister.

Muslims din du nuffin

>blacks are more likely to kill/rape
>Islam promotes violence
>anyone who points out these facts is racist
Pick 2

Fuck off roach.

No you fuck off.
But first give me some of your height.

ree

They were muzzies in Qeubec, not leafs, faggot

Does a shooting that left 2 dead not sound like a terror attack? What is the definition? Should there be a rating system....Like, this is only a 2 star spree not an act of terror?

Wonderful

STAHP

K

These shooting are like the 9/11 events. The fucking european politician + trump WANT YOU BEEN BRAINWASHED to hate "muslims", so they can fully behind israel. It's already too obvious. Only the dumbest of dumb really belief its "confused muslims".

White crime is our burden, Islamic crime is not

All of the above, user

I shit on my carpet nobody cares

I go to a friend and shit on his carpet everyone is upset

Racist much?

Because :
>Anti-muslim terrorists aren't a global phenomenon. It's an exception: while hundreds of thousands of christians are killed each year by muslims, there's nowhere near the same numbers in the other direction.

>The shooter in Québec acted as a reaction to muslim terrorism targetting his kind. Did you know that most muslims are sympathetic toward attacks against the west by giving the same reason?

>Trump is culturally western, christian and white, he cares more about the same kind of people getting killed. And that's normal, even muslims care more about their own than others.

>As a city Paris is more relevant than Quebec

>48 shooting committed by whites of 84
umm no sweetie that's most of them. whites are more than 3x as likely to commit a mass shooting than the next most likely group. near 9 times as likely as all the average of all the other groups combined lol...

f

trump says a lot of shit.

Except for when he doesn't.

HL3?

Nigger

Oh the "Russia hacked the election in favor of Trump" conspiracy theory
How is that theory working now with the US-Russia relationship being at an "all-time low" ?

I will deny you your hunger for my height, go eat dairy and meat!

I'm mad about that too. Any time someone shoots up a mosque, Trump should be celebrating.

As always, Muslims are the real victims in all of this

Cunt

wew boy

Nuh uh.

There is an open investigation going on in Congress about Susan Rice and the hacking allegations you fucking dolt. Its been going on for over two weeks now.

We're also investigating the shit out of Clinton and her entire campaign. And Trey Gowdy is personally going after high ranking pedophiles in DC.

Cocksucker