4/20 post-Trump Needs to Legalize

I'm stoned and it's just insane to me that marijuana is still listed as a schedule one drug. like what the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

collective-evolution.com/2013/08/23/20-medical-studies-that-prove-cannabis-can-cure-cancer/
pastebin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DUDE WEED LMAO

Heil Hitler

Fuck off degenerates

Answer me this and it's legal.

Where are her cloths?

what the fuck is wrong with americans do you not vacuum carpet?

I hate weed but he'd get re-elected if he legalized it. Those faggot liberals won't know what to do.

Guys I can feel my heart beating

It's not 4/20 and your post wasn't made on 4/20

Now do you see why it's bad for you?

this
druggies should die

Bong in pooper?

She looks like she could use a good old dicking

Only poor people have carpet
Also, look at her. Does she strike you as the type to clean anything?

>cloths
up your ass

cloth
klĂ´TH/Submit
noun
plural noun: cloths
woven or felted fabric made from wool, cotton, or a similar fiber.
"shelves covered with bright red cloth"
synonyms: fabric, material; More
the clergy; the clerical profession.
"a man of the cloth"

>A plant is liberal

lmao delusional retard

>Bong in pooper?

Poop in bong?

you libtards and your weed
kill everyone who wants to legalise it
get off my board libtards

>Poop in bong?
why not. ha ha.

>Nobody conservative could possibly smoke weed, ever!!

KYS, druggie.

Not about conservatism here. It's about being stupid or not stupid. Recreational use of weed should never be legalised.

Sounds like you need a dose of pic related...

Yeah, let's legalize weed so we can have more pictures of stupid fat bitches in their trailer becoming even dumber fatter bitches in their trailer. hurdur blaxe it

>medicine.jpg

they look fucked up. they put them through one of those tumbler trimmers?

>Yeah haha I'm being sarcastic haha look how valid my point is that I have to refute to sarcasm, such a great indicator of logical integrity hurr...

It would be a very good move politically. Frame it as a states rights issue and there will be almost no fallout from conservatives. It would show consistency on other states rights area's. It would also throw liberals into a tizzy because theyll have a hard time figuring out how to criticize Trump while
he's taking care of one of their pet issues.

feelin good to be in Cali.

420 blaze it.

>For you:

Brain Cancer

1. A study published in the British Journal of Cancer, conducted by the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at Complutense University in Madrid, determined that Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and other cannabinoids inhibit tumour growth. They were responsible for the first clinical study aimed at assessing cannabinoid antitumoral action. Cannabinoid delivery was safe and was achieved with zero psychoactive effects. THC was found to decrease tumour cells in two out of the nine patients.

2. A study published in The Journal of Neuroscience examined the biochemical events in both acute neuronal damage and in slowly progressive, neurodegenerative diseases. They conducted a magnetic resonance imaging study that looked at THC (the main active compound in marijuana) and found that it reduced neuronal injury in rats. The results of this study provide evidence that the cannabinoid system can serve to protect the brain against neurodegeneration.

3. A study published in The Journal of Pharmacology And Experimental Therapeutics already acknowledged the fact that cannabinoids have been shown to possess antitumor properties. This study examined the effect of cannabidiol (CBD, non-psychoactive cannabinoid compound)on human glioma cell lines. The addition of cannabidiol led to a dramatic drop in the viability of glioma cells Glioma is the word used to describe brain tumour. The study concluded that cannabidiol was able to produce a significant antitumor activity.

4. A study published in the journal Molecular Cancer Therapeutics outlines how brain tumours are highly resistant to current anticancer treatments, which makes it crucial to find new therapeutic strategies aimed at improving the poor prognosis of patients suffering from this disease. This study also demonstrated the reversal of tumour activity in Glioblastoma multiforme.

>collective-evolution.com/2013/08/23/20-medical-studies-that-prove-cannabis-can-cure-cancer/

probably yeah

hurr smoke up broo 420 weed man haha it'll cure the cancer you don't have broo no negative side effects haha weeeed

get a grip.
pastebin com/iPfkVAim

You take life to seriously, its just a drug you pussy, what makes you so fucking important