I heard from a friend who lived in Vietnam for 2 years that the Vietnamese are extremely xenophobic and anti-American...

I heard from a friend who lived in Vietnam for 2 years that the Vietnamese are extremely xenophobic and anti-American. Can the Vietnamese be trusted?

never trust a vietnamese dog
fuck all the vietnamise

Xenophobia is the one time someone can be trusted.

Nationalism means not just your own nation, but nations far all peoples of the Earth. Good on them.

Nah. the Vietnamese are actually pretty chill about most foreigners, and love white people like a lot of pacific asian places do

They hate the Japs tho

>I heard from a friend who lived in Vietnam for 2 years that the Vietnamese are extremely xenophobic and anti-American
I would imaging that it would depend on what part of Vietnam. They are selling land and vacation homes at astonishing rates to Americans and Australians for retirement communities, so logic would tell me that is probably just northern Vietnam.

The South Vietnamese that fled to America once we pulled out have been one of the more successful immigrant groups- They've assimilated quite well and would definitely side with the whites in a race war

This. Them, chinks from laos and others act similarly to the uban exile community.

I imagine venezuelans can end up the same as well.

Been to Vietnam a lot. Never had a problem.

wtf people are praising Japan left and right over here
where did you get that from?

People think that other countries besides Korea and China still hate Japan. Viets hate the fucking Chinese though from my experience there

Why is that? When I went 8-9 years ago sentiment against the japs was still there due to, ya know, those crazy fuckers doing all kinds of atrocities in WW2

That's because you paid for pussy.

That's a nice SKS senpai

Most are xenophile as fuck unless you're Chinese.
Because Japan is objectively better in every way that's why. We have a lot to learn from them.

As long as we keep buying Nike Charlie will love us..

Why do they hate the Chinese?

where do you think you gook piece of shit

jealous much

Because they are chinks.

And we like white people because civilization and all that.

we are one of the most pro-USA nations right now despite the war. The hate here is mostly funneled into China since they have been fucking with us for thousands of years.
Anyways they liked Japan because Japanese people are viewed as extremely civilized, polite, prioritize community over self interest etc. Japanese electronics was also superior (at least in the 90s when shits were scarce and we were under US embargo)
they have been trying to invade us since the start of time

Most Asians would side with whites in a race war. No one likes niggers.

Flip-floppity nasty gook. yeah they can be trusted about as much as muh dick be penetrating your mom (OP) tonight when you dead asleep on your keyboard..

Only ever got one girl in Vietnam, prostitution is there but it's not exactly like Cambodia or Thailand with giant brothel areas. Vietnam has cities that are more first world than some American cities

can the american be trusted?

Anti-American? Jeez I wonder why