WAKE UP! WAKE UP YOUR MOTHERFUCKERS!

Sup Forumss weaponized autism is again requested in the quest for great justice and keks...

So it turns out, and I remember watching the videos, that the big bangs were not only coming from M80s but legit flash bang grenades...

FIRED BY THE POLICE? I don't know, but let's find out together shall we?

Here is a link to some dude that is already pursuing this line of investigation:

> theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/04/20/stunning-research-video-was-berkeley-police-department-supporting-antifa-violence/

Keep in mind who we're dealing with here. The mayor is a fat SJW Mexican cuck that opposes freeze peach and is linked to Felarca and crew

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/with_replies
youtu.be/BbluYpvzads
atf.gov/explosives/explosives-pest-control-device-requirements
originalshellcracker.com/
suttonag.com/bird_bombs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gFlmUj2SnXI&t=57s
youtube.com/watch?v=WNsLaUjrnrY
youtube.com/watch?v=3p0-Jnu14CI
youtube.com/watch?v=6S-xPS0G5nY
youtube.com/watch?v=gFlmUj2SnXI
sjhardware.com/product-p/lll-flash.htm
youtu.be/-p6u8WggCu0?t=24
twitter.com/AlamedaCounty
twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/854615155220430848
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.
Posted the vids in earlier thread...went nowhere.

Here's the guy doing the research.
Vids have been sent to Sessions, FBI, POTUS, and a lot of other folks.

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/with_replies

Here is dudes twatter that is leading the investigation: twitter com/ThomasWictor

FRESH MEAT

> F R E S H M E A T

Find this guy pol!!

it appears in addition to m80s, higher end explosives and fireworks were used, also pyrotechnics, I was there and a bush got lit on fire when one of those antifa retards missed trying to chuck it at us., not sure if there are pics or vids of that.

At the very least, someone is going to pay. At the most, an entire police department is going to pay. But someone has to pay.

no, the cops were not participating, you can't just say that there is no motive, now here is what really happened GEORGE SOROS, we already know he funds antifa, I'm sure a billionaire could hire a couple rioters and supply them with police grade equipment. he also has a motive

It sounds exactly like a birdbomb. We use these to scare of buzzards from newborn calves.

youtu.be/BbluYpvzads

>the one force that can unite antifa and the right is cops meddling in their battles
like when 1 person tries to stop a 1v1 fight and both people get mad and fight the 3rd person

guys, I was there and can tell you pyrotechnics were used. They didn't get those from the cops, Soros is to blame.

came here to post this

Alright well let's find dude sus as fuck

Pic related - from atf.gov/explosives/explosives-pest-control-device-requirements

Sellers have to keep records of buyers.

Two vendors I found:
originalshellcracker.com/
suttonag.com/bird_bombs.html

let's eric clanton his ass

THIS.

Anyone recognize this guy? Anyone have vids?

Is the pol in this image the same one that mask guy is standing next to?? This will give us some perspective..

Find the pole save the Sup Forums!

youtube.com/watch?v=gFlmUj2SnXI&t=57s there's a couple in this vid that may be him.

Is this him?

Bump

Gotta say im loving Sup Forums even more these days, shills are being called out and we are basically becoming an uncontrollable Intelligence agency.

without a doubt it is, look at the brow, it's bigger than a jew nose

I saw them up there and took a picture

By the way, that pic is march 4th

Is that from Berkeley?

yeah...those guys are definitely anti-fa bro.

they would fit right in with pic related

New vid just posted..

Bump

Proudboys twitter just got hacked by antifa supposedly, but look at the comments

literal memes of themselves

A guy I know who goes to these things (antifa side) was talking about flashbangs being used last weekend. Apparently they are homemade.

Doing great work!

come on guys

Yea but the cops purposely put "undercover" cops in the mix. No one is going to pull out weapons in front of uniformed cops, so they send these guys out to just scan for any extremes (gunmen).

Bump

recognize the logo on his shirt?

bump

By the way I hadn't posted these pics anywhere. I assumed they were our guys.

I'm dumb. What's the logo?

nope, but I mean those guys do not look like anti-fa faggots. they look like guys i used to go fishing with.

if they aren't /ourguys/ they're contractors or police.

I have no idea, that's why I'm asking. They just looked like our guys filming, or some intel agency, so I lost interest.

Is the guy on the left holding a walkie?

Bump I wanna know what the logo is too.

I uploaded the video. Radio on one guy, camera on the other.
youtube.com/watch?v=3p0-Jnu14CI

Video is unlisted so save the URL if you wanna find it again.

Watch this vid...Same guys doing the on roof in background?

Yeah same building, probably same guys, and maybe a camera on a tripod. It seems way too obvious if they were firing grenades from up there, plus they're quite some distance away.

IDK could be them, just seems like it was probably antifa throwing grenades.

There was a video up with a fish eye lens that claimed to have the explosives thrower, can't find it now.

in case no one has linked it yet.

Yes, March 4 trump event

Among the first footage I saw of the charge on day one was top down, I'm guessing these guys took it.

As to who they work for, that I'm not sure about. They don't profile as Antifa and cops don't spread their footage so easily I think.

Fucking this. Feels like were 2007 again.

holy shit

This lol

At 5:54

They might be undercover cops? They dress up as antifa in the past and act as agent provocateurs. They just reek of cop.

The charge happened a block east of the rooftop they're on. Here's a diagram. They'd have had to get to a new rooftop.
That definitely looks bigger than an m80.

upboat

>records of buyers

Oh shit this is a significant path of investigation.

I have long said that antifa and police are the same thing, not only in Berkley but in every city and state.

Both are Freemason armies. Both are controlled, paid and protected by Freemasons (who run everything) Both police and antifa wear freemason 'gang colors and gang signs'

Checkerboard, a very basic and important Freemason code/image, is shown on police and antifa uniforms.

Eric Clanton also shows black/white duality freemasonic symbol on one of his fighting uniforms.

Its the "good night white pride/right side" antifa logo.

Maybe it wasn't THE charge, then. I remember it featuring one of ours dragged behind their lines, and then the shield wielding guy dressed in a flagsuit barreling through to attempt a rescue. This ringing bells for anyone else? I didn't save the video.

feds, keeping lookout on mlk from the map and this shot. the logo doesn't matter, its conceal or cover.

>The mayor is a fat SJW Mexican cuck
I hate to split hairs with you but the only cucks are whites who let University of California require a minimum percentage of Mexican students, increasing the difficulty of their children's getting it. The Mexicans are the ones doing the cucking. Must be my autism...

I'm really proud of everyone that was putting effort into identifying the bike lock DVC professor. That was, in my opinion, Sup Forums's biggest victory since praising KEK enough to defeat Hillary and save America. Great work anons.

Usually cops infiltrate as antifa to try to get them to do something so the riot cops have a reason to shut down the protest. Agent provocateur tactics. Saw frequently during the Dubya era.

That looks totally different though. The cop on the left holding the walky talky is wearing an Antifa-logo'd shirt but he's not in the crowd, maybe he is directing other undercovers in the crowd with concealed communication earbuds/mics. The other one is taking pictures of people they will be investigating?

Either antifa is being propped up by the Berkeley political establishment or antifa is being investigated, infiltrated, and compromised about to get BTFO'd.

+1

This one? I see what you're talkinga bout.
youtube.com/watch?v=gFlmUj2SnXI

Honestly IDK if was one of ours, it was an unprovoked punch and really stupid move but it made antifa lose a bunch of ground.

You can buy flash grenades in Canada.

sjhardware.com/product-p/lll-flash.htm

I bought some myself :^D

Seriously? Are you sure they're not saying it as a ruse? Or could it be a false flag "hack attack?"

No, it's not, they look like cops or agents

>Checkerboard, a very basic and important Freemason code/image, is shown on police and antifa uniforms.

Yeah, that's another angle on it for sure. Aerial film had antifa on the upper left side of frame, trumpists along the lower right IIRC. Think that could line up with your posted map.

Umm

>Padres fan

freemason's stand on a checkerboard floor to symbolize being above linear thinking, good and evil, etc, etc.

They certainly don't wear it on their hoodies.

And who is this? He 'looks' like a cop?

Phoneposting

I see what you mean about green helmet, he really kicks off the fighting there, I don't remember seeing him again after that either.

>They certainly don't wear it on their hoodies.

Shh don't worry, we can keep your secrets.

>made in Canada

Figures, we finally get to produce some military hardware and it's harmless flash grenades.

Speilbergs in on it. He was holding a grenade launcher but it's been digitally replaced with the walkie talkie

Footage was taken from a helicopter and from the stairs on the historical society (seen by many). I haven't seen the footage those guys took. It looks like the guys on the roof have got the camera connected to a phone, so live broadcasting.

This reeks of undercover cop. They don't look like the type of scuzzy manlets common to Antifa.

Yes. In some of the vids, 2 guys on same roof appear to be firing something into the crowd.

WAKE UP U MOTHERFUCKERS

Our autists are the best, hands down, no contest. Their analytical talent and determination is just amazing time and time again. I tip my fedora to you good sirs.

Best thing about ID'ing the professor is hopefully he won't be able to indoctrinate more young impressionable minds with his delusion.

It also affirms the stereotype, doesn't it?

And its fun to psychoanalyze this Eric Clanton. Rich boy, talks about his "chosen family" because he's just in a constant state of rebellion against his own family. Just a fucking walking talking personification of a cluster of cliches. Same with Moldylocks. Its so delicious.

KEEP TRIGGERING THEM AND WE WIN. Triggering not only wastes SJW time and energy, it causes them to expose their true repugnant selves to the normies.

>producing an incredible 179 db
>harmless

yeah, no.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6S-xPS0G5nY [
your map is of, they went through the street around the building, not through the parking lot

No, they went through the parking lot. I was there. You can see it in the footage too because they were next to the park.

They will stop coming out altogether as a result of our work

>philosoriot

more like philo-faggot

Found a pic of someone throwing something like a flashbang, but it's either a soda can or it doesn't go off. You can kinda see who it is.
youtu.be/-p6u8WggCu0?t=24

AGREED

While I agree it's definitely something spooky going on, these antifa faggots are probably going to be using recipes from a book called "The Anarchist's Cookbook" or modified recipes from that book. Dirty pseudopunk fags are like obsessed with this book.

Kek

Found the logo on his shirt.

twitter.com/AlamedaCounty

NOT.

BLACK/WHITE REVERSED, NO COLOUR

>ANTIFA SHILL IDENTIFIED

Looks like the pre 2002 censored version is available for download from berkleys site even lol not even trying to hide it

The logo in shirt has white background whereas yours is black background .... That being said Alameda County Police(or Sheriff) were among those being contacted for bikelockfaggot... Maybe we can find the Alameda County logo with white background? Looking now..

Like this?

yeah this kid, no?
how come nobody's talking about this?
he winged it right into a crowd of people with no conscience
twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/854615155220430848

What is Michael Mckean doing there?