Redpilling women/ waifu advice

Alright pol, the question of the ages: Is it possible to redpill a woman? If so, explain how

Second on the agenda: I found a qt3.14, fit, virgin, religious 19 yo that everybody steers clear from solely because of the fact that she incorporates god into her life
Tbh, i think its a steal

should i go for it pol? pic related, its her

possible downsides i see:

-no sex till marriage (probably no poophole loophole either)

-i think she may have sympathy towards BLM and feminazis, mostly because of the bullshit that they shill to the public, which means it might be difficult to redpill her

-probably no more drinking or smoking occasional cigars for me anymore

cant think of any others right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbOeO_frzvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump pl0x

If she's religious in a traditional sense most of the redialing is already done.

But if you want it to work you have to be sincerely religious.

which i am, dont get me wrong

but her zeal and piety far surpasses mine

>(probably no poophole loophole either)

Who talks like this?

in what way, the parentheses or the "poophole loophole"? i used the parentheses to show a grammatic addition of a thought, and the lingo because i figured itd be more entertaining to read than anal

>implying that's a bad thing

She'll be a good influence on you.

Do you love her?
If yes, why are you asking Sup Forums for advice, if no, why are you asking Sup Forums for advice?

>love
>havent even gone on a first date

i think you might be overshooting my position just a tad

>poophole loophole
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

She's not even cute and seems liberal.
Find a better girl u cuck

See, this guy gets it:

>seems liberal from the pic

WUT

if you're the leader of the relationship and she's not fucking commie tier, women dont need to be 1488, just a good wife and mother. As long as she understands the dangers of the world its not horrible that she has empathy for other people.

100% go for her. Don't listen to the others. They're wrong.

If she's not retarded cancer than she can be redpilled, she'd follow your direction.

> Is it possible to redpill a woman? If so, explain how

Tell her the truth about the Jews.

thanks 4th reich

dude go for it. i would. don't jam redpills down her throat though. if shes smart and virtuous that's a solid foundation

this is the truth. if the man is a man the woman will support him. if he's not confident she will not support him. simple. confidence means being willing to walk away, and also means being critical of yourself.

If you are dominant in relationship and take all decision you ca do it to her and she will take it all in like your cock.

My gf is like that and she even redpilled her virgin friend who almost lose her virginity to some prick.

>Marry
>Enjoy the wonders of youth devoted to you
>Be the leader
>Have lots of children
>Live in the country, maybe have your own farm
>Watch kids grow into great adults
>Have a shared bond over decades with someone
>What more do you want?

Thank goodness I wasn't the only one that lost my shit ( no pun intended ) when I read that.

i think you gave me that final push

tfw halfway there since i live outside a small town and own a farm already

Some people don't have a sense of humor....that never gets old for me.

HAHA, fuck that other guy, i knew that shit was a funny addition

Just be a man (take responsibility for your actions, have a job, car, etc), don't go full 1488 or anything. She will respond to you as long as you take responsibility for your life.

Sort yourself out, Bucko!

youtube.com/watch?v=XbOeO_frzvg

I heard a decent one this week.

Kid went with his chick friend to break the news that she was pregnant to her dad ( this kid didn't get her pregnant, he was just trying to be supportive ). Dad rages out, asks " HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN ". My smart ass younger friend says to the day " well, she took it in the gut when she should have took it in the butt ".

Not speaking from experience here. I think the best way to redpill a woman is to pump your seed into her ovaries.

kek

There is no way to red pill them intellectually you can only get them to obey by seizing power and having social currency.

>likes BLM
>no sex because muh sky daddy
>not even 7/10

come on dude why do you even have to ask

also
literally anywhere else

Hint: Religious girls are almost always huge closet sluts.

The BLM stuff doesn't matter.
Much more important are the other base values.The pious aspect is a bonus.
Because she's dressing conservatively, she won't hit a one run on a message board. I can tell she's pretty, and she looks like a girl who will look beautiful at 40.
At 40, some posters will regret not having gone with a girl like this.
Yes, I'm speaking from experience.

Don't think too much about it. Just go out with her, and see if there's some chemistry.

All the poophole loophole stuff are details; you'll know within weeks if she's worth waiting for.

It works, just be patient. Luckily my gf is already racially aware. So she isn't that hard to redpill. But it can help putting your red pill up her pussy

BLM and feminists? *BBZZT*

It is easy to redpill women once you plant your seed OP. Just don't go full autist