Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

My girlfriend wants to go to Mexico and travel by herself. Does anyone have any webms of the mexican cartel shit to deter her?

She doesn't understand that Australia is completely different from the rest of the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xF77Y1JLScc
youtube.com/watch?v=PznwjVoQuow
youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_atracotoxin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUNKY TOWN
U
N
K
Y

T
O
W
N
youtube.com/watch?v=xF77Y1JLScc

She can stay with me, I'd gladly impregnate her with my seed and you can raise the kid

enjoy taking care of her and her latin half breed

If she specifically requested to go by herself, just break up, user. This kind of trip has only one goal : riding as many dicks as possible.

Me too. I will plant my Mexican seed.

Let her go

She'll be dead, anyway.

>Remember to change all your contact information so the kidnappers can't locate you.

>aussie girl
>goes to mexico
>cartels come to kidnap and rape her
>when they grab her 40 giant tarantulas fall out of her hair and crawl up the criminals legs
>8 of the top 10 most venomous snakes in the world shoot out from her sleeves and bite the gunmen
>as the leader tries to run away a dingo pops out of her backpack and devours him whole
>just another fucking day in australia

I want to participate on that dicking please

If she's willing to listen this might do the trick:
>it's from 20 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=PznwjVoQuow

she's gonna go snort bulk coke and have gangbangs. lol.

send her some liveleaks links of some cartel executions.

Women are retards and need to be convinced on an emotional level.

She'll be fine dude. I know like 10 people who have gone in the last few years. Big nothingburger

where in mexico? what state?

Statistically, she will probably be fine and come back safe. Although it does seem weird that she wants to go by herself. Is she on like a spiritual quest or something?

She just wants to hoover up all the indio sperm she possibly can, nothing to worry about.

Sorry to break it to you but she's not going alone m80

Dump her and tell her to enjoy herself and never associate herself with you again.

>going by herself

No she isn't.

You let your girlfriend travel alone to foreign countries? You are one pathetic cuck.

Happy Birthday Hitler!
Gift of OC Music and video

youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY

>1 post by this ID

Gtfo

>travel by herself
user, that means she wants to fuck other guys to check how you compare.

having a singular """girlfriend""" is beta anywa. ofcourse he is a cuck as well.

Its fine ,so come here australians are one of the common tourist here, But you should come with her

My girl brought some shit like that up once and I felt so offended that she'd think I'd be ok with it that I broke up with her on the spot. She begged and cryed and said she wasn't gonna go but it was too late. It was a insult to me and everything I stand for that some dumb broad for even a split second thought I'd be ok being a cuck. Fuck her and fuck my ex. Dump the cunt

Stay in nice parts of Ciudad de Mexico, Monterrey and Guadalajara,and youll be fine, dont believe the cowards that post here, they barely have the balls to get a hot-dog after 8:00 pm, let alone visiting another country.

There is no reason at all to go to Mexico unless she's going for drugs or Mexican dick. Is she going on some Ayahuasca spiritual quest

There is no reason at all to go to the USA unless she's going for drugs or Mexican dick. Is she going on some crack spiritual quest?

El cucko

dude i travel to Guadalajara and Oaxaca all the damn time. Its cheap. I go to back room mescal tasting at 12 am. Its fun.

>"why'd you break up with user?"
>"I told him i might want to go to Mexico one day and he emailed me videos of people getting beheaded and stuff. He ended the email with 'you have to seconds to want to go to mexico. protip: you fucking cant'."

kidnapping is a real threat but its small

what you should be worrying more about is her getting taken advantage of, robbed, scammed, raped, etc.

El Neardenthal.

Jesus, OP. Don't listen to the Mexicans in the thread. Probably Cartel employees. Mexico is a dangerous shithole.

>mexican spelling bee champ

>travel by herself.

That's usually codeword for "im cucking on you with some foreign bulls"

That would actually be funny if a non-3rd world shithole posted it.

Nice try, beanhead.

You're going to get cucked by pablo

>tarantulas
Absolute trash-tier.

>Mexican dick

Pretty sure she wants a vacation not an STD

Just tell her to browse bestgore.com

Says the sissi, payed by cia niggers.

Enjoy that mexican halfbreed baby when she gets home.

if you're """girlfriend""" is trying to travel to another country without you than it is probably in order to get away from you
sending her severed head pics might just dig your hole a bit deeper

yeah this. if she wasnt she would have invited you lmao

she wants to get pleased too

the fuck is this fuck?

If she stays near the coast in the rich areas she should be fine.

This thread is bait for yous.
Or its someone fishing for cartel gore.

According to the country that has Pizzagate, trannys baths everywhere. Guys , you are trying wat to hard to shit post but lets get real, your shit hole of a country is just a masonic project, in order to concentrate all the serve-to-selve souls on this planet. You guys are cursed, from the inside, thankfully the aylmaos wont allow red-necks like your father , and cheap prostitutes , like your mother , to dwell in space.

if she's that retarded you should probably let her die there

>animegirlscomingbackfrommexicohalfbreeds.png

Enjoy the mexican half-breeds, OP.

Nothing is going to happen to her, you insecure cuck.

user, listen

i used to work in a little resort town called playa del carmen as a gringo

if you let her do this.. if you let her travel to mexico alone, its not so much the violence that should worry you. its the disgusting sweaty drunken pounding shes going to take while you are at home browsing on your mongolian knitting forum

do not let her travel without you. you are a loser in any case here

show her this thread, every mexican here already wants to rape her

> trannys baths everywhere

dude, you guys literally have a subculture of guys that fucks everything that moves, and regularly have trannies on tv.

At least we just started doing that, you guys have been doing that since the late 70's

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_atracotoxin

Spiritual quest for brown dick

Dump her immediately. For her to even suggest she be out of your sight around non-white males is akin to her informing you she wants to be filled in every hole with African jungle nut. Throw that piece of shit race traitor into a garbage can where she belongs.