Antifa realizes the power of weaponized autism

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Amazing-Spider-Man-Vol/dp/B009PT613W/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1412348702&sr=1-1
dodiy.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're a faggot for re-blogging your own comments but you're not wrong

>Glorious Heresy
>A troll account

You think?

We could easily track them all down if we had the right tools. Maybe I should do something about that

Kek. We're becoming anonymous again.

We're getting so hyped up, yet we don't actually do anything like hacking. We're just dedicated.

Is anything really going to happen to that Clanton fag?

>it's an OP posts his own comments episode

He's gonna have a fuck ton of bike locks and copies of Culture of Critique.

Great pasta. Kek

>bought a book about being a literal cuck
You can't make this shit up

can someone give me the quick rundown on those two instances being referenced?

No fucking way is this real, it's too perfect of the caricature of the nu-leftist cuckold.

what's his next order?

Top autists.

Shia's HWNDU flag and Syria General discovering an ISIS Training camp.

Kek, well, someone on Sup Forums compromised Eric Clanton's Amazon account and ordered all of these items. There's still a chance Eric isn't the guy responsible, but it's funny either way. Doesn't matter

I think Sup Forums bought a fuckton of bike locks with one day shipping.

>copies of culture of critique

TOP KEK

Our enemy underestimates us

BTFO

No look at the order dates. He bought them himself.

Sorry, I meant the cuckholding book. 14 bike locks were also ordered as well.

RawrXD.

Kys.

The payoff was even funnier.
>Flag stolen and replaced with MAGA hat, Shia driven out of North America
>Russian MoD dropped an airstrike on the ISIS camp

How do you know? I don't use reddit.

I was laughing at the irony of it, faggot.

People are hyping us up like we could take down the government, but we're just fucking around and dedicated.

Your kidding yourself if you think any of that happened here

>Implying

The manpower always came from here

Way to go niggers, order him 14 more weapons to hand out. Next time order him a crate of 5.56mm and a couple of Bushmasters.

That's the point. We didn't really do anything. People are building us to a legendary status for doing shit like finding a flag and some bikelock faggot.

It's hackers on steroids all over again.

Should have ordered anime BDs.

>bumble fuck nowhere
this is wrong right? it's buttfuck right?

Fake, the backpack costs $0.00?

Doesn't even mention that Sup Forums assisted in a middle strike in Syria

WE INTELLIGENCE NAAAGH

Oh is he referring to Shia's flag?

I know for a fact that 4channers did a huge portion of it.

It was on /hwndu/ but radar user was from here, and I'm the one who found the road. The thief himself was a 4channer too.

It was a co-op. Same with Eric Clanton.
The airstrikes were ALL us.

He's going to jail soon, and if not at least he'll be harassed for years

This, would have been ideal to order the most expensive items possible

amazon.com/Amazing-Spider-Man-Vol/dp/B009PT613W/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1412348702&sr=1-1

It's $40,000

Amazing moments. Glad I was there. It is nice to see people apply themselves.

Right wing safety squads was forgotten so fast, kinda sad.

Thanks m8s

Some of the best memes I've ever seen came out of the SS

amazon gift card idiot
look at the total above it and then the one after that. the card ran out.

fpbp
also checked

I still laugh when i see the word caltrop.
And it was all in the name of safety, great fucking days that was.

sorry heres your (you)

Isn't that what this anti-ANTIFA thing is? Just a continuation of making the cities safer.

>vaccine push
shill
h
i
l
l

I'm saving the pages of the Faceberg fucktards who are dumb enough to like and comment on ANTIFA pages. Too late to DELET THIS!!!1 for many normie-kuns, afu-fu-fu~

why do people think there are only masked pictures? there's a video and many still of him with his mask off

This is almost as perfect as a sweden flag + a back black dildo

That was really the golden era of doxxing, as of now anyways. Dozens upon dozens of locations found and reported.

I guess you can draw that parallel.
Removing the filth from the street one autistic manhunt at a time.

So, shutting down communes in warehouses? I don't think you know what "communism" means..

Those people are literal communists though, my dear retard. Just ask them. They'll drone on about it for ages.

instead go to food not bombs pages on fabebook
they all are in it

He ordered the cuck book april of 2016

Wouldn't now be the time to revive right-wing safety squads? They were shitting their pants a couple months ago when we were having their "radical queer communes" shut down by LEO. There's probably a dozen in Berkeley alone.

Damn, you're right.

>reading comprehension

Going after the small fish is a bit of shirt term fun but the people you really need to be looking at are shanta driver, yvette felarca and the other organizers.

These people need to be shitcanned.

>we
you aren't doing shit, I can smell the reddit on you. lurk for ten years before posting again faggot

There's obviously a lot of crossover

Oh hey. That's me. Sorry to burst your bubble, OP. But they're not becoming aware of their situation. I'm just 'avin a giggle rattling them a bit.

IT'S BACK
dodiy.org/

RWSS still survives. There were people rocking gear with it at Berkeley actually. Every Sup Forums asset has a place and a time user. Over-deployment is as harmful in the meme war as it is IRL. Even autists get burned out

>golden era
that shit was like december or something wtf are you talking about

See user, there is the problem. You look at our past and think something was lost. We have graduated past the idea of a safety squad. Safety is everyone's job. Yours and mine.

More importantly, groups and identities are how the enemy operate. They love to brand, dissect and divide. Create tribes and camps. Fuck that. There are only individuals and the faceless swarm. SaftySquads got temp banned, slid, or reported over and over because they had an identity. the same with this whole "alt right" bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM

We are sneaking everywhere now, decentralized harder than ever, more numerous than ever, and you are one of us as much as anyone else is because there is no us. Just a the righteous indignation and spare time of a pissed off society who has had enough bullshit from a trouble making minority of assholes who couldn't simply live and let live, no they had to come and shit on our way of life and simple joys even though we kept it to ourselves, whatever it was. Now we are crushing them, as is fucking expected and they scream, they beg us to stop. No. A war is won by killing the ideology of the enemy and breaking their spirits so thoroughly that their children dont even care to fight ever again, seeing how their parents failed so hard.

That is the legacy of what these PC assholes started in their war against the common person, and now, we are fucking pissed.

Actually I've been here for 11 in June.

Gotta stop that beating off user, its ruining you.

> Over-deployment is as harmful in the meme war as it is IRL. Even autists get burned out

Deployment now especially with Ann Coulter arriving soon to Berkeley will disrupt their activities.

So I have an idea. What if we put an anticom up on 8ch and use all the manpower crossed over?

We can do all the raid stuff we want there. Berkeley threads, HWNDU raids, RWSS, etc.

A true crossover board. We can even self mod it to keep shills out.

>strict hierarchical enforcement of rules on anarchy forum

delicious, saved

this post is gold

thank you friend

They got scared, and other shit happened and took focus.

Some1 gonna post a article about those terribly unsafe place eventually and we'll be back to keep them safe.

Things on Sup Forums are cyclical. Thread are made for some months then fall down a bit, then come back later on (example : CPD) Give it time

So I think the guy in the baclava in the professors picture MAY be Sam Badger, the commie professor that shared an email with Eric Clanton and wrote for Huffpo.

He's fullblown commie and antifa.

>DELET THIS

screencap, and fire it off as you see fit. as poster I would be a huge fag to do so myself. It is now your meme moral booster ammunition.

I am off to examine some more frame by frame footage. Autismo....AWAYYYYYY!

I would totally fuck green jacket. I hope she likes my mummy's tendies

WE POOP ON HIS MOMMY'S PORCH

Welp

2 AIRSTRIKES

think someone from here bought that after hacking account. date yesterday

3*
They got Saddam's palace too.

Mods kept pruning because they're faggots.

Yesterday 2016

Same kek, I already have a bunch saved just from the last few months of shit going down.

WE ALREADY TOOK OUT 2 POLITICAL DYNASTIES (BUSH/CLINTON)

DESTROYED THE MEDIOCRE NEGRO'S LEGACY

TRASHED THE REPUTATION AND POWER OF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA

AND

GOT OUR GUY IN AS PRESIDENT.

>TAKING DOWN THE GOVERNMENT

LOL,

now just how the heck did that happen so i can avoid it?

That means he either bought it with a giftcard or he signed up for the amazon visa

Copied, based sensai

Don't you need to reenter your credit card number before you can make a purchase?

Mods kept deleting threads

That's the kind of injury you get operating machinery while wearing your wedding ring, so it's unlikely to be an issue for you average Sup Forums poster.

beady little lifeless eyes and disgusting lips, god damn I hate Yvette Felarca more than anything

Wull is mummy brings uds tendies?

One of the guys he hit is pressing charges.

no