Make music great again! Sacred 432Hz vs jewed 440Hz

The real music conspiracy story begins in 1910 when a man named John Calhoun Deagan, an alleged member of the US Naval Intelligence which was funded by the Rothschilds through their agents in the Rockefeller family, joined the American Federation of Musicians and convinced the group to endorse a standard of 440 Hz tuning for all orchestras and concert performing musicians. He was successful but this standard only applied to public performances in America.

There are tons of comparisons on YT. Go and listen

viewzone.com/432hertz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74JzBgm9Mz4
youtube.com/watch?v=LVoVr9UwOQM
youtu.be/RbJq2rshQJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8
youtu.be/plgg9sSLRvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YH5IIxLG4o0
youtube.com/watch?v=5FrZQavx0N8
youtube.com/watch?v=1zw0uWCNsyw
youtube.com/watch?v=tV9UeKENOXw
youtube.com/watch?v=3uDDQvzWv5c
youtu.be/flOuxXetceE
youtu.be/B-PfRBw--lM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-48u_uWMHY
youtube.com/watch?v=j1sU6d4cibo
youtube.com/watch?v=D8EjCTb88oA
youtube.com/watch?v=aE1RXuL2pgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumpy

This sounds like audiophile autism

Post sacred frequency here

>move along goyim nothing to see here

B U M P

its not, difference is really big, its nice soft sounds vs kinda scratchy and rough.
ancient instruments were tuned to 432 to sound beautiful
youtube.com/watch?v=74JzBgm9Mz4

This is hand wavy new age bullshit. But if you want to tune your keyboard or violin to 1488hz then go right ahead.

You clearly have zero understanding of music history and tonality.

Bumpity bump.

..wtf Sup Forums how do you do it so consistently

I like 440hz more.

I'm an orchestra composer, so I understand a little bit.

I've been tuning my guitar to 432Hz for a while now. I like it, but it's harder to find good backing tracks.

Holy shit the difference.
I will tune my guitar to 432hz now.
If only i had known before.

Are you jewish too?

This movement started with the claims that ancient egyptian harp-like instruments were discovered (sometimes the websites will ascribed it to mayans) that had A tuned to 432hz.

Now, take a moment and ask yourself how well your guitar holds a tune over the passage of a month- and you will see this is a problematic claim.

Feel free to use any tuning you like, but when they start piling on vibrational quantum spiritual old-world mumbo jumbo to justify it, that's when they lose me.

Mozart's tuning fork had A at 421, the tuning fork inventor had it at 423.5. Whatever floats your boat.

How to tune it to 432? My guitar meter cant go so slow

are you seriously claiming that the jews want you to tune your fucking guitar the wrong way?

holy fucking shit, that's too insane even for Sup Forums

>How to tune it to 432? My guitar meter cant go so slow

>a guitar meter

youtube.com/watch?v=LVoVr9UwOQM

432 hz version
youtu.be/RbJq2rshQJ8

440 hz version
youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8

Tuning meter

No, no. See, I asked if you were jewish. I'm not really interested in any of that other shit. Please answer my question.

in short yes, becasue then it doesnt sound well and beautiful and is more stressing than relaxing but fuck my gutiar, its not the case. problem is music industry pushing frequencies that are not natural for people. listening to such shitty sounds can have and most probably has very negative impact.
also when jew is jewing he has a purpose, and its always bad

My tuner has a "calibration" setting that you can use to set the hz.

440 sounds better tho imo, or maybe I'm just bad at music

As a Musician tuning your gear to 432hz will seem almost Magical compared to what you have been playing.

Listen to the 432hz version then the 440hz version of Imagine you won't be able to listen to 440 after because it sounds so bad

I love how threads always attract experts in the field who always seem to shill the Jewish line. Every 9/11 thread has a structural engineer or every Sandy Hook thread has a relative whose kid died etc.

Boss has a tuner app that lets you set A to whatever. Works great.

Fucking based.
I always tune half-step down b/c I thought it sounded less jewed.
I didn't realize that it actually was.
thanks for the tip user.

my brain

I listen to one, then listen to the other, each time they both sound off

I tune a half-step down and to A 432, sounds great. I doubt it's because of some woo woo that the Jews are trying to suppress though.

For me, A432 sounds more like the "guitar voice" in my head.

Weirdly this isn't the first time I've heard this. I had some nut tell me that all the music I listened to was at a frequency intentionally chosen to disrupt my chrysalis.

Then he went on about the Nazi UFO base in Antarctica and how they will eventually invade from agartha, and how the banks are going to give me a billion dollars or some shit because of some debt.

>not tuning one half of the orchestra to 440hz and the other to 442hz to create a 1 hz binural frequency

its like you want to stay a sheeple

>instrument natural. Can play most instruments once basic scales figured out.
>baritone (euphonium) playing god.
>Was in school band up till 10th grade. >Never like the sound of " standard tone" always re-tuned behind instructors back to 432hz~ish(+-2) sounded more organic.
>instructors hated me but recognised my skills. I was never going to bow to their whims.
> 8th grade. convinced most of my peers to retune to 432hz~ish.
>fall competition rolls around whole band is tuned to 432ish. Played air on g string: Bach.
>judges pissed. Ask instructs who told the band to tune to 432~ishhz.
> instructors baffled.
> judges ask band. Band points to me( traitors)
> judges tell instructors to throw me out of band. Instructors say no (they have recognised my talents to the world).
>judges go berserk. Says they will disqualify the band.
> instructors show back bone and refuse.
> judges give up.
> won 3rd place. 1st and 2nd went to rich schools who suspiciously win every year for past 15 years. 4th place went the rich school who normally wins 3rd.
432hz is the best organic sounding tone for.instruments.
Never conform to the rich/Jews/globalist/elitists. That way their money for pay offs go to waste.

He was not mistaken.
youtu.be/plgg9sSLRvQ

Interesting display Glitch you have 4chinchin get some wierd disease from reddit ?

ok, fucking fine, I listened to both and the 440 version sounds better

this is all bullshit

I've been a musician for 10 years, and there is no such thing as fucking jewish frequencies

you can tune your instruments to whatever the fuck you want

I use a lot of different tunings on my guitar, depending on what kind of music I play

this 432hz tuning is pretty much the same as when you tune your guitar a half step down WHICH IS WHAT MOST FUCKING BANDS DO ANYWAY

Ive played electric bass/upright bass/electric guitar/accoustic guitar/piano/keys noodled on drums and percussion on and off and been involved in production and sequencing for 15 - 20 years. Ive done paying gigs to around 500 people.

I dont get the 432 meme at all.

My guitars and bass are pretty much always tuned to some variation of standard, standard down half or a full step, with occasional dropped strings, especially on guitar.

432 does sound more natural and organic.

440 by comparison gives a sense of humans trying to sort of triumph over nature. It's very Enlightenment-humanist in a way. More aspiration in it and more tension too.

So the JQ conspiracy behind this is that the 432 frequency is in line with nature and the human body, so changing it would create a subtle disharmony. Its disputed whether or not this is new agey hippy make believe, but if you do believe, you know the implications of agitative and oppressive frequencies and vibrations

I just tuned my classical guitar to 432, and I'm loving it.

And people say Germans can't into humor. Very good

fuckin beethoven over here

Red Dress
youtube.com/watch?v=YH5IIxLG4o0

Wooooh op never heard of this. Instantly thought of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=5FrZQavx0N8
>dont watch the trailer it gives it away, its under 30 minutes long.

I wouldnt put it past some group of kikes doing this.

>432
Sounds like Slav music.

>440
Sounds happier and more American.

u faggis know what D.N.A stands for?

No.

Just no.

Comparison video here using cymatics

youtube.com/watch?v=tV9UeKENOXw

youtube.com/watch?v=3uDDQvzWv5c

You got some secret Jewish meaning for it or do you mean the whole Y H W H thing ?
Or do you just mean deoxyribonucleic acid somehow I don't think you do ?

432 is cringecore/memcore. Just look up "432 Hz" on youtube. Full of degenerate meditation/hippie garbage. The real jews here are the meditation/zen channels trying to convince everyone that 440 is wrong and more people to listen to their relaxing 432 healing sounds and buy their music therapy video lessons.

440hz doesn't correctly form the patterns.

Fuck off jew

no it means dead nigger association

that is nice dear.

fuck off, listen to guitar comparisons or please take a tour on pic related

i got i got i got loyalty inside my DNA

faggot

Then you will know who I am :^)

“The recent rediscoveries of the vibratory / oscillatory nature of the universe indicate that this contemporary international concert pitch standard may generate an unhealthy effect or anti-social behavior in the consciousness of human beings … There is a theory that the change from 432 Hz to 440 Hz was dictated by Nazi propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels”
He's one of my favourite Nazis

youtu.be/flOuxXetceE

youtu.be/B-PfRBw--lM

fuck. i've fallen for this meme hard lads...

I've actually heard of it before, some orchestra is going on tour playing at 432Hz at first I thought it was bullshit until they played it, it has a great sound. They guy talking was arguing that it should go back to 432Hz iso 440Hz.

If I'm not mistaking there's a playlist on spotify.

this thread now a kendrick lamar thread

ITT retards who know nothing about music, tuning systems or frequencies but will believe any conspiracy theory if you somehow blame it on the jews

>tuning my classical untrue temperament fretboard guitar to A432hz
>play a barre chord on the 7 string
>still sounds like absolute shit because its a guitar
>claim to have achieved maximum spiritual harmony
>go take my self brewed ayahuasca and suck abbos dick in the desert
>Im an artist

Alright
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-48u_uWMHY

Musician here.
This is bullshit.
Tuning down very slightly however, which is essentially what this is, is nothing new, and a lot of people do it. This is basically half way between 'standard' and what a lot of pop music from the 70s and 80s was tuned in. I think it sounds better but its not fucking awakening your chakras or some shit.

Music is about the difference between frequencies, not the frequencies themselves. Arguing that a different temperament can awaken your spirituality or something is a much better angle if you want to jump on a 'jews have sabotaged our music' conspiracy.

well that was sure interesting lets change up the beat up sticking with the Banking Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=j1sU6d4cibo

All black metal is recorded in E standard and plus these conspiracy theories blame the nazis

So standard is best

op is missing one of the biggest details

look at the vibrations of them compared and remember that water holds vibration and your body is mostly water, therefore you can vibrate into beautiful shapes or slightly off those beautiful shapes. Most faggots here are too dense to appreciate it

This debate is literally tin foil head tier, I once left Sup Forums for about half a year because I saw people actually arguing about it. Anyone with basic understanding of physics and/or music knows that it is bullshit, every argument against 440Hz is basically "it feels more organic" whatever that means. I'll give it that sometimes 432 is easier to calculate with, but everything else is complete retardation. Even your own arguments work against you, you say 440Hz sounds screechier because it is higher, while the truth is that 440Hz was made to lower the pitches that were in use in those days, as the orchestras used pitches of A above 450Hz to make their sound more brilliant and stand out from the others. Threads like this just tarnish Sup Forums's reputation.

Also this

Sho sho kike. Kek provided digits made out of the heavenly number 7

All my favourite bands are in standard anyways

yes I have seen it before, good post

Thanks. This is very interesting.

Try this retard fucknut. Listen to a 432, then listen to 440 of the same piece transposed down a half step. Oh, the 440 sounds so rich and full now. Kill yourself and everyone in your trailer.

We Reptilians prefer 440hz, 432hz conspiracy is perpetuated by hippies who go on and on about ''relaxing and spiritual harmony, dude''

You body is not rice or a metal sheet, however. That video is retarded.

Music isnt just one frequency played nonstopped. What we decide to make A doesnt fucking matter, who the fuck plays in A anyway? its a faggot key for retards.

>too dense to appreciate it

Is this bait, please help

Now try listening to 422. Oh so much fuller and more natrual! Then try listening to 410. Oh so much fuller and more natrual! Then kill yourself and everyone in your trailer park you skinhead degenerate.

No you goyim don't fucking get it do you? The Jews encourage 440 hz because they want you to over-tighten your guitars, causing you to break more strings and put too much tension on the neck. This is all a ploy by the money grubbing jewish guitar-string and neck-repair salesmen trying to take your money! That's the real conspiracy here.

>half step
415hz was actually common in the baroque period. As counterpoint is the high point of music, 432 must be a jewish trick!

I pretty much never break my guitar strings and I pick harder and faster than most extreme metal guitarists with a thick fucking pick
Only reason I change strings is when they go dull

If your strings break too much somethings wrong with your guitar or your technique. Probably the guitar, because once I got my good guitar that was set up perfectly, I never broke strings anymore

>be 2017, finally weed is legal everywhere in the world
>brain function and neuro-network so slow and damaged that you have to constantly reduce pitch by 10hz to enjoy music
>finally its the current year 2420 you can enjoy the impulsive melodies and arrangements by infrasonic whale sounds in the ocean

And that's why I play in A=10Hz, sure, the strings (which I bought in 1998) on my guitar feel AND sound like I'm slapping overcooked noodles with a week old hot dog, but my levels of enlightment are almost as high as the smugness I feel as make music superior to everyone else, even though my skills nowhere close to any half-good musician.

Sup Forums is fucking insane lmao

I ain't fucking with my perfect tension god-tier guitar

>using same strings for 20 years
>using mostly standard tunings

on my leevl scrub :^)

I dont use picks like some retard though, fingers only brehsd

picks are the real jewspiracy

Only one octave of the note A is at 440 hertz. Other notes are derived by a dividing octaves quasi-arbitrarily into 12 non-logarithmic steps.

If you want to fag out about nature and sound you should only be using natural harmonics, not chromatic scales of western music, but I doubt your stormfag punk band will benefit either way.

my guitar is always tuned to 392 Hz. get on my level. all of these > 400 Hz tunings feel like someone smiling at your funeral

As said before 432 Hz is fucking meme bullshit. Unless you happen to be a tone language speaker with perfect pitch, your brain isn't even sensitive to absolute frequencies... Even then, it won't matter because the other notes/harmonics are the same distances away from the fundamental, just lower

Only things that could make a differene are instruments like in the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=D8EjCTb88oA

>using fingers
>not serving the nail clipper industry jew

Pick one, only one.

>I've been a musician for 10 years, and there is no such thing as fucking jewish frequencies

Nigger where the fuck do you think you are? We are the people who refer to tapwater as the FLUORIDATED JEW

/thread , the only way music has been jewed is it has turned into a tool of entertainment rather than art.

This thread is now about alexey zimakov
youtube.com/watch?v=aE1RXuL2pgU

F to pay respects

You're fucking retards.

this also good point

I don't hear anything

ur all retarded

get the fuck out, 440 sounds visceral as all hell in comparison
thanks heaps man