What the fuck is going on with China/Russia/North Korea? First China seems like they are on our side...

What the fuck is going on with China/Russia/North Korea? First China seems like they are on our side...now they are threatening us not to use any kind of force in North Korea. Russia is flying planes all over Alaska and are now deploying troops to NK. Who is on who's side? First it seemed Russia/US. Then it seemed China/US and now it seems China/Russia v.s. US. I need a quick rundown on the world. Are we doomed?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4428384/Putin-sends-troops-Russia-s-border-North-Korea.html
nknews.org/2014/06/how-north-korea-has-been-arming-palestinian-militants-for-decades/
youtube.com/watch?v=bWTZKrSejU0
youtube.com/watch?v=W8JSPjTy3BM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes we are. We are going to die. All of us, noone will not be spared.

Croatia I'm not really looking for your opinion

I think it is much simpler than one would think:

What is happening is a game of poker about the who gets which piece of the cake, like in Syria.
Everyone has realized the war will happen, and now everyone is making claims and threatening.
This happens so everyone has a say in what will happen, and who gets which part of NK when shtf.

In the end these are just complicated sub-text negotiations about HOW they want to fuck NK and WHEN, not if they want to do it.

So you don't think what happens in NK will cause WW3 but rather just a land grab between super powers?

I don't think it will cause WW3, no. I think it is just the hardcore version of a proxy war like Syria.
What will most likely happen is big loss of life on all sides.
Maybe someone will even throw a nuke.

Everyone gets to show their force, test the other's powers, test new technology that couldn't be used in war yet, check response times etc.

I'd go as far and call it a playground, for examining the status quo in detail and re-planning after that for a new power balance.

The old power balance doesn't work anymore as we know, hence the fear of WW3. The superpowers need to re-adjust to prevent WW3, and to re-adjust they need a big war INSTEAD of WW3 that does not actually fuck with their countries.

China doesn't want NK, they want to keep them there as a buffer against the US bases in SK. China and Russia will not allow a US puppet on their doorstep. China has a defensive treaty with NK, they have no reason to allow America to unify Korea and have more military influence in the area.
The only thing that makes sense is Trump using free trade as a bargaining chip but why would Trump give up that just to remove Kim? He has been outspoken about getting ripped off in trade for decades.

That is not what I meant. I guess it goes down more like this:

- NK gets invaded but does not get unified with SK.
- China installs new puppet state with US-neutral officials and some US observers.
- Russia gets a little piece of land on the east coast to make his border with NK a bit bigger.

They are basically working out a compromise that works for everybody.

Nothing will happen and the fleet has left the premises.

Defensive treaty as in if NK gets invaded China will come to help?

>who gets which piece of the cake

You kidding? Who in their right mind would want North Korea? Not even the chinese who buy up everything that's not nailed down.

They moved 150k troops to the border for 2 very specific reasons: 1. in case of war, they will quickly march in and take control of NK's nuke facilities to prevent more mushroom clouds from rising. 2. they are there to stop the flow of refugees.
Russian troops are there for the 2nd reason.

No one cares

>China wants the US out of East Asia completely
>Kim Gong doesnt want to get Saddamed
>Russia wants to make sure China doesnt take half their land mass
>South Korea and Japan are fucked. In no scenario do they make it out alive. In fact, if anyones getting nuked again its probably Japan

>implying North Korea isn't a secret state of China

This is where you are wrong kiddo, China owns North Korea and if you attack North Korea, nukes will be sent your way and China will fight with them

>Russia is flying planes all over Alaska
They fly near us. If they cross into our airspace they will get warned then shot down.

look at it from the other nation's side. they dont' watch spastic american news media which pretty much directs government decision making here. we're bombing syria, invading nations (like yemen) and publicly dictating orders to other soverign nations through twitter

Russia was never on your side or Trump's side. I tried explaining it to you retards during the campaign.

Putin's perspective of the world is 19th century, he sees a world of Great Powers and he engages in real politik. He is out for Russia, he doesn't give a fuck about white people or Islam. He helped Trump get elected because he thought it was benefit Russia geopolitically and further divide NATO. Russia is making allies out of Turkey and Iran and they have a defense treaty with China. They were never going to be an ally with the USA or Trump because Trump will last at best 8 years then it will be back to status quo. Putin is just going to exploit the situation for as much as he can. Anyone that thought Putin was going to be allies with the USA and Trump is pants on the head retarded.

China is also only interested in China, but I shouldn't have to explain that.

What an absolute pleb

who'd u vote for in the 2016 aus election mate, you sound like a commie

China/Russia/NK all jerk each other off because they are the same fucking thing. If one falls the rest are super nervous they will be next, if communist NK fell china would have a hard time preventing the people from finding out and it might inspire an uprising against them

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS THE AGGRESSOR
San Antonio will suffer 228

hahaha
Marxists deserve helicopter rides

>Who in their right mind would want North Korea?

>That is not what I meant. I guess it goes down more like this:

Russia has no interest in any land there, it has 0 population near the border, that area has no value. Plus it threatens us get even more sanctions and will damage our relationship with Japan/S.Korea/N.Korea and even China. Troops are there just to prevent refugee flow, or at very least control it.

How am I "like a commie"? Are you still too dumb to realise Putin played you faggots?

I have never voted left of LNP.

why would russia be deploying 100's of tanks for refugee flow?

earlier today china threatened to cut off oil supply to NK
I think this is what Trump was referring to

you're replying to another Australian user

On russian TV in all propagandistic talk-shows North Korea and Kim Jong Un are praised
I don't give a fuck, what is going on

Fake news

>What the fuck is going on

This is what the fuck is going on. China, Syria, Iran, and DPRK are fully ready to defend against ZOG NWO invasion.

who fucking knows. It's possible these units are just part of a greater battalion and they travel together. The alternative theory is what? Russia about to invade NK? 1000x more unlikely

can anyone from best korea give us a quick rundown on whats going on over their?

Russia and China are not happy about NK having nukes but would rather have NK with nukes than a US ally in the area.

hi putin

Kim Jong Hitler wants another Holocaust. We have to stop him, by any means necessary.

Are you ready to be sacrificed in nuclear hellfire for the Chosen people?

USA invaded NK before and China went in and stopped USA. I'm assuming this is a deterrent if USA where to try the same invasion again.

Proof-links pls

LMFAO no one is going to WW3 over Korea. We might have nuclear war WITH NK but that's not WW3. This is jockeying for position. China has 150000 troops on the NK border since this month to intercept any refugees, not to defend NK. Shit possibly even to invade them and claim and occupy strategic or mineral rich territory. Just think of a city state getting fucked by two player civs in Civilization 5

>Professor of Linguistics says that DPRK is attacking Israel

the entire international community of Sup Forums was jacking off over the thought of Putin allying with Trump against the Muslims against liberals against whatever. It was completely fucking ludicrous and just went to show nobody has any idea about Putin and fell for the most basic propaganda of him

Lil kimmy just angsty since he has no friends and happiness.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4428384/Putin-sends-troops-Russia-s-border-North-Korea.html

This may be the grand deal. If China annexes part of North Korea and installs a puppet government they get access to a part of the ocean they never had before. This will result in less tensions over the South China Sea

>dailymail
Try again.

nknews.org/2014/06/how-north-korea-has-been-arming-palestinian-militants-for-decades/

>According to Paul White, a British citizen living in Beijing who assists the North Korean government with English translations of its propaganda, Pyongyang perceives U.S. foreign policy as being dictated by Jews and have seen talks with Israeli officials as a bridge to discussions with U.S. policymakers.

Now you know why North Korea is now enemy #1. (((They))) can't let a country like this keep existing.

just fucking google it and choose whichever link suits you faggot

>tfw WW3 IS coming
>dividing up NK just like Poland
>everything is a metaphor

This map might be of assistance.

Yea i just fucking did it
>dailymail
>thesun
>metro
>infowars

Fake news as i said before.

>japan gets nuked again
Third time's the charm huh?

this what i think will happen
and why they are willing to help us

The reason is written
I can say with 99.9% confidence, that RF is not going to invade to NK. The economic situation does not allow to wage one more war. Putin is not so dumb, he understands it

China doesn't want conflict because
A: they won't want to share a border with a US controlled land.
B:they would be the ones to take in the majority of NK refugees.

what a prissy little bitch

Brilliant. What about the island dispute with Japan?

Ah didnt think about it this way before!
You are actually right! This totally makes sense!

This implies the russian troops are mainly there for making sure China and the assisting US troops don't get crazy ideas, hu?

Could someone please translate this map? Where is it from?

this
I have no idea why people quote yellow-brown media and conspiracy theorists + water filter salesmen as proper sources of news. Sad!

The may be the trade

>no idea why people quote yellow-brown media and conspiracy theorists

>Is unironically being a conspiracy theorist

So the island dispute being shared is all due to the oil and gas fields? And two different names as well.

So.. It goes a little like this if I remember correct:
- all NK is got is enriched uranium facilities for making bullets and things that sell to China, Russia and other undercover as well.
- US&partners(NATO, Saudis) can't put boots on Syria ground or Iran as they'll be obliterated cause above NK products
There was a ZeroHedge article explaining this in better details.

And then we got all sorts of shit shows for dragging the general normie public into the NK/Iran/Assad/Putin/Whatever is evil narrative, we democracy now for the purpose of putting boots on ground and installing puppet governments and ruin Gazprom deals, dragging the countries into IMF debts(for rebuilding whatever..) and dealing the oil in US $, cause that sweet FED printers ain't gonna run themselves you know..

bonus:
youtube.com/watch?v=bWTZKrSejU0

Putin is just as much of a kikeloving Zionist as Trump. He actually laments over muh 6 gorillian. He's a huge fucking cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8JSPjTy3BM

These three fucks will be the end of the world and i fucking love it

Probably the US and Russia will squabble as always, shamefully most of the antagonism will come from our side. The only constant is that China will backstab if it benefits themselves.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Is it really a bad thing if Kim Jong is the next Hitler?

Remember all that coal shipments in the news? Well guess where the coal is mined.

Not true. My brothers deployment has been extended another month or so. He's on the USA Carl Vinson

>pants on the head retarded.
This is like the 4th time today I've seen or heard this. I officially have no choice but to add it to my everyday vernacular.

>and are now deploying troops to NK.
fake news

nice I thought it disappeared. I was saying it for awhile a few months back but decided to bring it out again today. Didn't know I will still hip with the lingo dawg

This is probably whats going on right now, but things are still somewhat in flux.

I think it's safe to say that if some Chinese "red line" is crossed, they'll just go ahead and invade the Norks. I'm guessing the PLC has need for actually checking how their combat operations will fair against an actual foe and the Norks seems like a sure bet to test it out against.

Meanwhile the U.S. gets to bomb the ever lasting shit out of another top-tier air defense network (cause let's face it, it's pretty much up their unless we're taking into account the Slavs and the Chinks) and refine their strategies.

The South would obviously have a go at it as well and get to keep their ridiculously cool toys since a "reunified" country neighboring China (or a puppet state of China) cannot let its guard down.

To be honest, it would probably be the best outcome for the country. All meme-ing aside, people saying it's not that bad and "muh world bank" arguments; it's pretty fucking clear that it's a Communist (or Stalinist I think) state with a weird cult of ideology is violating human rights (not the LGBBQ kind of right) that even China, Russia and the USA could only dream of.

>>Is unironically being a conspiracy theorist
Except he's not? All of those sites are known rags that will push any headline for clicks. They also regularly get their information wrong and the last one is literally a self-admitted conspiracy theorist.

This is a classical case of the world powers flexing their muscle in a useless dick measuring contest.

Nothing will happen.

EU GET OUT

Don't let the aliens read your thoughts senpai. Tinfoil up

China/Russia vs US for sure.

They both want relations with US to some extent I suppose. But old habit die hard and you choose your traditional alliances over newer strategic ones from time to time.

No, fuck off you underage fag. Go find a Nepalese flag and bitch about that one. I can't help it that I'm stuck with this shitty flag.

At least the aliens would be a more reputable source than fucking Infowars.

Maps of pop density and natural resources now included

Stop reading (((interpretations))) of what other countries think of your country. Everyone is on their own side, at all scales.

Having said that, the Chinese and Russians are most certainly not your friends in North Korea. That much should be obvious.

>POL refining

Everyone repeating this nonsense is going to be very surprised at the pictures of dead Americans, shot by Russians and Chinese. No doubt it will be taken as a great provocation, as the Americans were obviously only defending themselves.

NK hates the USA because USA used insects to deliver biological weapons (including anthrax) during the Korean War. That's why China paid peasants to kill flies and other insects.

NK leadership exploits justifiable fear of USA to control NK people.

The US will not be fighting the Chinese. They have no reason to fight each other in North Korea.

no

>China, Syria, Iran, and DPRK are fully ready to defend against ZOG NWO invasion.
You're saying that Kissinger & Nixon who opened trade with China were not doing NWO orders?

Well said Hans

Can confirm, buddy of mine is on that same ship and I ask him shit all the time

>can't put boots on Syria ground or Iran as they'll be obliterated cause above NK products
Like the Syrian/Iraqi army?

>what is THAAD?
And the Yanks were perfectly happy to have nukes in Cuba, and didn't threaten to murder every single non-cockroach lifeform on earth over it, right?

ICBMs are one thing. Short-range anti-nuke missiles are an entirely different existential threat.

How do you even have that flag?

Another post ending with a question mark (?)

Check all posts mostly end with a question mark or exclamation. What's going on?

Another post ending with a question mark (?)

Check all posts mostly end with a question mark or exclamation. What's going on?

F
P
B
P

the news mentioned thaad!
china want to kill merica over thaad!!!

impressive numbers but there aren't many threads as you describe

>What the fuck is going on with China/Russia/North Korea?
They are dropping the petrol dollar. This has been in the works for a couple years now. America is just now realizing how fucked she is.

There is absolutely nothing we can do. The nuclear bomb was the ultimate equalizer. Military strength means nothing if you or your ally possesses capable nuclear technology.

>Are we doomed?
Depending on: are we little pootin?