Why are you against race-mixing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
youtube.com/watch?v=S6yFXotDItw
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz_qhlRN0L8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not against it. I discourage it because 90% of the time it doesn't work out properly.

Most guys on this board are against it because "muh white genocide" and because they can't compete in an open market.

muh white genocide

This photo triggered me. This can only be in America. Sorry you have to live with this burgerbros. I would say you're welcome in Serbia but you did this to yourselves

Because statistically there's a 92-97% chance that's not going to work out depending on what you consider "work out" to mean

This isn't normal lmao

I'm a mixed hispanic, come on down to latin america, and you'll see how fucked up race mixing can leave a region.

youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA

Uncuck yourself with this.

TRIGGERED TO THE POINT I WANT TO KILL THE ENTIRE LOT OF THEM

Those women arent with those men. They are the bridesmaides with the groomsmen.

>not going to work out
But it already did work out. The man got to pass on his genetic lineage, give his kids a potentional for higher IQ and social status, and stopped a white from having white kids

The "open market" you speak of is rigged against the white man, in this age of antiracism fucking niggers is shilled as being cool and hip in the (((media))). Just open the radio and theres going to be a song about twerking on some station.

>because they can't compete in an open market.
>Muh dick the post
Majority of Whites don't race mix, the premise of White genocide is heavily around the fact the West is getting mass amounts of third world trash.

Because browns are on average uglier, stupider, more prone to violence for base motivations, and prone to getting Jewed and thus being a complete fucking lost cause and degenerate.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

open market what a joke, tell me how there is an open market with shit skins pouring in every year, anti straight white male propaganda, and also race mixing propaganda, neck yourself shill

>tfw no brown gf to race mix with
;_;

Becuase I want my children to look like me now fuck off

I'm against it because I don't even know what I am.

Because I like diversity. Checkmate ya jive turkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

youtube.com/watch?v=S6yFXotDItw

Because most half niggers are ugly af

>Host tries to cuck out like a typical britbong
>"You're on (((the show))) and you gotta say that"
R.I.P based Ali.

You're black

Reeee fucking one drop rule.

Sometimes leafs are alright

Americans love to joke about europe but race mixing is the national past time

At the very least European woman have to be raped to be "enriched" but burger women do it for free

What's up, ignorant nerd?

let the niggers have them. i hate white women

japs are cuter anyway

if you defend white women who date niggers you're a cuck

Because i have been to a black neighborhood before you stupid nigger

Stop trying to rob me ffs

is that richard stallman?

This
Open market my ass

Don't create half asian shits children user, my asian grandmother and white grandfather are smart people but their kids are all shits, luckily non of them went flying off the handle.

Ive never met a euro that dated within their own race desu senpai

Always an anglo or norwegian chick with a southern euro dude or something

Because your kids will be less genetically similar. Who wants to spend effort raising nigger genes?

holy fuck, America needs to be nuked.

elliot rodger would have been a great man if he didn't have a shitty father. it wasn't because he was a hapa

>Have father who buys you shit and wants to buy you pussy to go along with it
Real disenfranchised, I feel sorry for him, not. He's fucked up user, the hapas in my family are retarded and dysfunctional and they grew up in the suburbs with parents that tried to give them a shot at a better life.

He's right but kikes can't convince every woman to fuck a chimp. Some of them probably tried and are redpilled, slightly

always ends in tears.

once you go black you...

run back to white. /shrug

>Some of them probably tried and are redpilled, slightly
>tried
>redpilled

we dont want you back

Uncuck yourself with this MUSLIM/JEWISH MARRIAGE EXPERIMENT youtube.com/watch?v=Cz_qhlRN0L8

Is this supposed to mean something, reddit?

Fake.
>All Black males and Jewish females.
>Even the kids.

faggot

Because some races are inferior

Also, 1 post by this ID, sage

Other races and cultures mostly will not tolerate race mixing...Only stupid fucking white Goys

European descendants don't have to morally justify their own continued existence to anyone. Miscegenation is inherently wrong.