What's Sup Forums's deal with transgender people? They aren't bothering you so why are you bothering them?

What's Sup Forums's deal with transgender people? They aren't bothering you so why are you bothering them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery_(female-to-male)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phalloplasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metoidioplasty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>flag color

wait... is this a nod to transgendered?

i think i'm gonna be sick

>What's Sup Forums's deal with transgender people?
It is the fact they cut off their dicks and pump themselves full of shit pretending to be a woman or a man.

Permanent castration just because of the delusion that you are a woman is fucking retarded when we can show that gender exists.

This is smelly bait

Are you serious? I asked the cunt what it was and she described all the flavors. Then I ordered something else and said my name was "White". I had no idea they were virtue signaling.

For some reason I'm the only person whose name wasn't called when my drink was ready. They act like it's a bad word.

It's not a tranny drink, you cunt. I'm going back tomorrow and specifically ordering "the tranny drink" anyway tho. That thing is pretty af.

You know science and sociologists have proven that gender is a social construct, right? Sex isn't, obviously. But gender is simply a set of rules that society has followed for over 2000 years.

Most transgender people don't cut off their dicks/attach dicks to themselves. Majority actually just use hormones which are perfectly healthy if they're an adult.

I don't bother them... I avoid them like the plague

that's a great idea

>go to starbucks on black side of town
>say name is whitey
>wait for the call

>attach dicks to themselves

Implying that this is even possible

Their movement tries to normalize a mental illness and encourage it in young children. Tricking people who are not mentally stable to begin with into making permanent changes to their bodies.

>They aren't bothering you so why are you bothering them?
libertarian nonsense

The people around you affect you. You are not independent of the environment you live in.
You want to raise your kid in a town full of slutwalks, fags and trannies?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery_(female-to-male)

Your choice whether it's efficient or not, but it is possible.

>You want to raise your kid in a town full of slutwalks, fags and trannies?

Mfw I have no kid and would watch a slutwalk for entertainment if there ever was one around here.

>gender is a social construct, right?
No it isn't you are either born a boy or a girl since you are a human being not a asexual genderless cell.

There is no social construct and the differences between the genders is testable and showable fact. This is not tumblr new fag.
>But gender is simply a set of rules that society has followed for over 2000 years
No it is not gender is reality. It is not some set of rules that apply to men or women but it is the natural order of things. It is natural for men to work, go to war and all that fun shit while women stay home being pregnant and taking care of kids and it is shown that women cannot handle work or war as good as men can.
>Most transgender people don't cut off their dicks/attach dicks to themselves
It is done and it is a viable option to get is the most important part (meaning i could cut my cock and balls off by a surgeon if i really wanted too).
>Majority actually just use hormones which are perfectly healthy if they're an adult
Hormones are not natural to use. Just think how fucking steroids fuck you up as your body stops making its natural test in favor of your artificial test.

I'll decide whether or not they bother me OP you faggot tranny nigger

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery_(female-to-male)
>Your choice whether it's efficient or not, but it is possible.

No it's not:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phalloplasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metoidioplasty

They dont bother me directly but they bother my perfect society
Acting like mentall illness is normal on national tv is threatening

>It is natural for men to work, go to war

WE WUZ BREADWINNING WARRIORS AND SHEEIIIIT

>Acting like mentall illness is normal on national tv is threatening

Respect my borderline personality disorder pole! Maybe your kid has bpd too. Lets test and celebrate it! Lets make this week bpd week!

>WE WUZ BREADWINNING WARRIORS AND SHEEIIT
It is natural for men to fight but even then men are far more capable in a war then women are.

Men are stronger, smarter etc.

Gender is only a social construct until I punch a girl in the face then she goes you can't hit me I'm a girl

Just tell her you identify as a 5ft 75lbs waifu, she'll have to respect that.

They're raising little faggy cucked kids and demanding I pay for their faggot hormone therapy.

I hope they get the medical treatment they need to become normal again. BUT I AINT PAYING FO IT

I have no idea who's """"trolling"""" who anymore

I only have a problem when white people do it. I do not care how degenerate non-whites become. in fact, I support it.

>You know science and sociologists have proven that gender is a social construct, right?

I'd be interested in seeing a source on the (((science))) that proved this. Much of this gender nonsense comes out of (((post-modernist philosophy))), which proves absolutely nothing.

2 G E N D E R S

Because transgender leads to transracial leads to transage, where a 45 yr old fuck leaves "his" wife and 5 kids and gets "adopted" by a mentally ill old couple while pretending to be 6 yr old girl and having a sexual relationship with "her" new father.

Pic related. Now fuck off.

>Majority actually just use hormones which are perfectly healthy if they're an adult

American education system at work, everyone.

This user gets it. As a matter of fact we should learn all we can about the transgender plague in order to inflict it upon the shitskins. Put a dent in their outrageous fertility rates and turn them into subservient eunuchs.

>be a leaf
>elect a real life fag

I mean honestly, you can't say shit.

>What's Sup Forums's deal with transage people? They aren't bothering you so why are you bothering them?

Degenerate

The continued pushing of their perverted ideology is helping cause the destruction of the greatest civilisation to have ever graced the Earth. It is fueling hatred of the church by infiltrating it, and causing its speakers to push for acceptance, and tolerance of these perverts; causing the secularisation of the masses, and thus a godless society- which itself helps the Islamists in their islamisation of the west. They have infiltrated the education system which teaches the most influential people in our society that their gender is simply a social construct, and to remove their own body parts or stop their own puberty. The state may have no right to dictate what man may do with himself, or to another with their consent. But by The Name of The LORD, will I not let them take our rights, destroy our heritage, and slander our history with their lies.

I'm pretty new here and I believe many of Sup Forumss views are very extreme and wrong, but GODDAMN! somebody needs to gas that degenerate thing!

I'm trans and it's not so bad. I'm only this way because I have to. I'm just making the best out of a bad situation.

> Giving money to starbucks

Saddly it's a mental illness that's being given credulity by a certain section of society. Deny biological reality all you like but it is still a reality and anything that deviates from it is counter productive and tends to breed degeneracy. No there are only two genders and trement of the diseased mentality that breeds transsexuals is what a healthy sociacity must focus on. Not the indulgence of the illness to the point of castration and hormal poisoning and the renforcement of the counter productive degeneration through the offer of such treatments.

Their existence bothers me

I promise you, I don't give one solitary runny shit about them one way or another.

If you want to mutilate yourself in a vain attempt to ape a member of the opposite sex, knock yourself out. No one is fooled but you, but hey, whatever. Go nuts.

>They aren't bothering you
Are you sniffing glue? Of course they are bothering us. Don't you watch the news? They don't even seem happy unless they are bothering us.

I really don't care, as long as no one is forcing me by law to join in with their mass delusion. Kind of like how I don't want to be forced a religion.

Well if I go to any western country and shout I'm proud to be heterosexual, I'll probably get arrested, unlike those mentally challenged.

Because the surgery does not help them, it only feeds their delusion. I want these people to come to terms with their body. It's aleady getting out of hand with young children getting hormonal treatment. I care for them and I'm sure that sculpting a non functional sex organ does not help them in any way.

I promise you, I don't give one solitary runny shit about them one way or another.

If you want to mutilate yourself in a vain attempt to ape a member of the opposite sex, knock yourself out. No one is fooled but you, but hey, whatever. Go nuts.

Because the normalization of this sort of thing is fundamentally dangerous.

When I was a little boy some girls put a dress on me as a joke, and I showed my dad. He made a face and told me to take it off. No problem.

If he had been a different kind of person he might have decided that it was hormones time for me, and I'd have permanently lost my ability to reproduce. Which is what (((they))) want — genocide.

It's self-harm or child abuse, and I will not see it made normal. But if you want to do it, be my guest. Your genes die with you.

i love trans ppl. they are fuckin awesome/

The way I see it it's totally fine for you to pretend to be something you're not, but I draw the line at forcing others to accept your delusion. I also think it's pretty fucked up to not be forthright about your sex situation from the beginning. To just surprise your date with a "feminism penis" should be considered rape and I feel zero sympathy for the "people" who do this and end up murdered.

>They aren't bothering you
Yes, because forcing me to pay for their dick mutilation surgeries and hormone pills is totally not bothering me at all.

Because they demand everyone in a society to tell a lie and that mainstream bends to their will.

It is not normal and I hope it will never be normalized. It's a delusion, a horrible one at that. Those people are clearly mentally ill and should seek professionals who could help them deal with their problems. Instead they get taught that they are woman/man trapped ina different body. It takes years for them to realize that it's all a lie and that once they do, they end themselves.

Tbh, it's gross and wrong.
My sister saw a movie called "Danish girl" and that that movie changed her opinion of trannies. She now saw that process wrong and morally disgusting.

>why won't you let mentally ill people mutilate the selves

Dunno senpai

this