The armenian problemian

What do we do to deal with the /ArmenianQuestion/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IDXeWKq6ids
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Turkish bullroaches

in order of attractiveness
anita > ana > degenerate whore

send them all to isis for the "final solutian"

Yeah! Fuck all Armen-

are they all far-left niggers?

Kiss their beautiful asses of course.

leave my armenian waifus alone!

I remember reading a post once back in the day about this guy who had supposedly been to a party with them back in the early 90s

he said that some jewish girl came in and they made fun of her, and would talk about the kikes and such

I doubt they're antifa level

The TYT Armenian girl is seriously so pathetic.

but are all armenians far-left like these niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=IDXeWKq6ids

Armenians are cool.

most of the Armenians I know here are Trump supporters.

Armenians are ok

(((Armenian Noses)))

George Orwell thinks they are worse than kikes and snakes

any famous ones?

Yes, most people from the middle east have hooked noses.

I dont know any famous ones, I'd have to ask.

(((German bloodlines)))

Look at hose honkers they clearly are honorary kikes

This band blow black cock, brrrrrro

Armo's are the worst.

Spend a month in L.A. and you'll see.

They all come from the same region of the world where that trait is beneficial (it keeps sand out).

funny shop, hans

Interesting thing is you can't tell the difference beetween Armenians and Turks. I bet a considerable percent of "Turks" are assimilated Armenian converts.

extermination

kek

fuck off, kamal
get lost tatyana, go drive your bimmer

Let's go Hotel Rawanda on their ass.

kys abdul. No Armenian is a turk, we all left together. Those who stayed are turkroaches just like you. I'd like to see you spouting your degenerate delusions near an Armenian.

c-can we leave Sona alive?

Let's be honest here. Ana Kasparian and the video game jewess aren't real Armenians. Armenia was the first country to adopt master race Christianity as it's national religion. It fell victim to bloodthirsty turk roaches that massacred 1.5 million people. Armenians also hate Jews because the bolsheviks had a part in the genocide of them.

Armenians are based.

T. Gf is Russian-Armenian

Another post ending with a question mark (?)

Check all posts mostly end with a question mark or exclamation. What's going on?

You're only thinking about 1915. Think about all the conversions since 1071.

You say "convert" like some had a choice lol

You degenerate half breeds stole our girls to rape them and breed out your hideous genes.

You will always be genetically inferior. pic related.

Who /glendale/ here

Used to live there until they ruined it. Fucking awful vermin

Armenians are shit.

They're hairy, they mask their constant BO with bottles of cologne, and they obnoxious and rude.

You were in glendale before the armenians? Are you an oldfag?

You're a lying roach, simple as that. You think because we mixed with Greeks and Assyrians we are like you? No, you are mixed with Arabs, and that's like putting shit in wine.

Your country exists by the mercy of god, only to give an example to the world of a country that is condemned by sin and degeneracy.

Had to grow up with them in the 80s/90s

waddup Nick

mountain jews

>you are mixed with Arabs
No we're not. We have little arab population contained in 2 cities in southeast.

Point proven, you're delusional. The fact that your country is majority Muslim is proof enough that at least your country is genetically majority arab as well.

WE WUZ KHANZ

That is...idiotic.

Also, turkroach. You are trying to make the Argument that based on a false claim that your country is "turkic" you are "turkic", which is just another jewish trick the ottomans use to try and control everyone else.
If you are Turkic then you are alone in your regard, even the barbarians of Azerbaijan are less vile than your people.

You are not Aryans like us. You are nothing like us.

Armenians are second jews.

well played leaf.......well played. The day of the Rake has been reset to dawn of the third day.

Geez man do you know nothing about history? Many Turkic clans mass converted to Islam in 9-10th century. They had nothing to do with arabs.
I don't claim we are turkic. I claim conquerors were turkic and conquered populace(greeks and armenians) were assimilated in time and converted.

I had a crush on an armenian girl in high school.
>tfw no armenian qt3.14

Armenians are subhumans, they have no identity beside muh genocide, theyre so pathetic. Armenia is a literal shithole, theyre starving there.

a shame so many of my glendale armo bros resorted to being degenerate csgo fiending NEETS posting edgy shit on facebook all day

it is easy son. Just let us handle this once and for all

This is like me saying "tehre are no soviet rape baby families in germany"

A giant portion of modern turks are arab mulattos mate. No shame in it, dont be in denial.

not really few decades ago my grandfather pulled out family tree from the archieves of national somebullshit. When i looked into that i just saw bunch of balkan folks mixing with my family. There for good sir I ARE NO ARAB

you just failed the straight test

You may not be, but most of your countrymen are.
dumb loud uneducated easily controlled people.
Why do you think it could happen that 64% of turks in germany vote for erdogan who runs a country where they wouldnt want to live for a week.

Its a joke.

for starters turkey havent exprienced(at least fully) losing independence. Second our political culture already implies that one man rule is a must everything else is dumb. I studied these shit so hard in university( thought i would change something). after i served in the military i finally noticed only thing you can do is wage war(like literal civil war)

Of course they havent experienced it yet.
Give it a few years. 3-5 maybe. Well talk then. If we are all still alive by then.

give it more like 30 years or so. They still need to learn what freedom means first