I've been to all the big cities in the world. Shanghai is the most impressive

I've been to all the big cities in the world. Shanghai is the most impressive.

Only rural and suburban retards supported Trump.

All the city people voted Hillary.

I've fucked every girl in the world. Your mom was the most impressive

Is Shanghai affordable to live in if you are an American on a budget?

I've heard that Indonesia is affordable to live as an ex-pat.

Suddenly, reality

wanting to live in a socially communist dictatorship, cut off your dick OP, only cucks get COMMUNISTED

i have a fear of tall buildings
fucking hate cities

What are your long term goals? To retire in Indonesia, the govt requires you to receive 18k pa in retirement income. Thats the highest of any expat country.

cool story bro

>implying Shanghai is communist

queuing faggots from Vancouver rushing this thread to tell you it's not Shanghai but Vancouver in 3....2....1

18k a month? USD?

Pa = per annum. So per year. And yes USD.

Shangcouver is truly a great metropolis of Asia.

18k a year isn't bad at all lmao. You could live like a king with 18k a year in Indonesia.

Seriously? I went to Shanghai but must have been in a different part of the city. At night they were stealing the soil from the flower beds to grow vegetables at home. The prostitutes hounded me because I was white and at one street corner was a live chicken, a wooden block a sale sign and a hand axe covered in old blood.

Thats impressive in it's way...

Way better shitholes with way, way less requirements(read: basically none) to fuck off to and be a big fish in a tiny pond on this side of the hemisphere than Indonesia

Vancouver is 'nice'... with mountains and a nice living standard

As a city it isn't what you'd call impressive

Oh really? Because when I was there it was filthy, crowded, smelled like shit, had terrible air and didn't have proper toilets

Cool skyscrapers though, but you should've posted a newer picture with the Shanghai Tower in it

Holy shit dude

Okay.

Why do they have a skyscraper that looks like a zipper pull?

Because it's cool