In Trump's America...

In Trump's America, it's considered a success if it takes you 3 years to get a full time job earning less than $1000 a week

Our economy is still suffering from Obamaitis retard, it'll be a few years before you can claim we are living in a "Trump economy". Faggot.

I don't think you grasp how hard it is to find a real job in America, you faggot. I graduated about 5 months ago and the highest offering job I've gotten is for 29K.

I'd cum in my own face for 46K a year.

46k a year in the midwest is the good life

Jesus you guys are so poor

>full benefits
>$13,000 copay
>if you ever actually need to use your insurance you'll be bankrupted

I really hate when people generically say "full benefits" like it's 100% paid medical

dude stop complaining, we have free healthcare now.

Obama laws are still in effect, meaning people are capped at 29 hours and business are capped at 49 employees before their medical costs skyrocket

I'd cum on my own face for 50 bucks a day, why the fuck not? It washes off. Lower your standards my man

No such thing as free anything in this world, burger somebody paid for it

standard of living is low too so get rekt roo fuckers, enjoy paying 15$ a pack for cigs and 80$ USD for vidya

What'd you graduate with?

$46,000US a year sounds pretty good to me

of course it takes 3 years to find someone that is willing to pay you with your hormone replacement study degree
some people are just not worth the fucking bullet anymore

>hormone replacement study degree

Would that not be beneficial for research in the livestock industry?

>be 24
>graduating with a business degree in a few weeks
>have a web design service
>also teach music lessons sometimes

How fucked is it bros? How's my situation look?

K. Keep me posted.

HUH.,

are you the fucker that runs those hundreds of thousands of blogs that pretends to offer downloads but just links to garbage?

>51k from only 3,572 clicks
he just edited the text lad.

sorta. i've been teasing for a few years now. also did a fuck ton for /cfg/ pro bono.

Took me 8 years to end up with no degree or job :^)

Constantly thinking of killing myself. Not because of how much of a failure I am, but because I neither want to live off the dole nor do I want to work (for someone else).

That said, I would consider it a success if I made around 1000€ a month. That's somewhere around poverty status, but definitely enough for me to live off.

How are you making almost $20 /click?

God, the tech bubble is worse than I thought...

here you go lad.

would it?

Yeah, says the fucking normie-ass baby meme from probably 5 years ago.

I wish I made $1k a week. I net just under $20k a year.

I'd imagine it would be. Researching growth hormones and shit like that.

>tfw going to a job interview for $500 monthly ($460 after taxes) and they probably still refuse me.

clicks aren't currently being tracked properly due to downstream partner needs. rev is though.

M8 I'm earning 47.5k per year and struggling to live, it's fucking shit pay

if you increase your music lesson business you can teach music while sucking dick in your joblessness

in obama's america it was a success if you could get a part time minimum wage "job" and not be homeless.

also, it's been 3 months of trump.

I'm with this user and checking.

That's why I said "$US". That's 62k Ozbucks

thats $20k more than me

this.

you can always go back sucking dicks for money

>implying you cant edit the way the math calculations are done.
oldest trick in the book lad.

It takes 10 mins and an internet connection to get a job for min wage (300€ a month) and you can survive on that

It takes at least 10 - 15 years to get any job above 2k a month

Teeth fucked.
Whoever would see my teeth would run away with his dick in his hands.
Not an option.

>implying i give enough fucks to get someone to write some script that changes the way our tracking system converts numbers to prove a point in a Sup Forums thread.

>vodka + pliers
>problem solved

46k a year is enough to live comfortably in most places. Especially if you're married to someone also making 46k.

Me and my wife both worth jobs that are around 30 - 35k a year, not counting bonuses and vacation time, and we've never once worried about having enough to pay the bills AND do frivolous fun stuff.

Whats so expensive? Food, housing, insurances?

Thats fucking sweet, any chance you can mentor me or some bullshit, I'd kill for 10k a week

[email protected]

nah sorry. get a fuck ton of money and learn "media buying". google "STM". expect to lose 10k on testing per campaign with scale.

.gifs are easy to edit.

>implying you need to write that script
its so easy that literally a 5 year old can do it.
also
>implying someone that brags about his income in Sup Forums wouldn't give a fuck about proving a point in Sup Forums.
i have seen anons do retarded shit to prove their point in this shithole for the past 10 years lad.

Bunch of fucking retards in here holy shit, what could i even expect from Aussies.

>"OMG 46k SO LOW, I GET 47K AND IM STRUGGLING!!!"

No shit you fucking retard, where you live things are 10 times more expensive than on USA. In Brazil 46k is insanely good, 10 times the minimun wage per month, in Colombia and Bolivia you would be richer than their president. The cost of food, houses, bills and overrall living is not the same for every country you dumbfucks, the only difference it will make is when you want to travel, that's it. Fucking aussies

What the hell you guys spend your money on? My monthy expenses are about 600€. Sure, I don't pay rent, by if I had to, it would be 1000 more (more like 700, but whatever). That is a total of 19200€ (let's say $20k). What the hell do you spend the remaining 27.5k on?

It's cool dude, that probably took a fuck ton of work. Thanks for the tips, im grinding out online work, outsourced a few gigs, saving up to make more.

>He doesnt play the stock market while shitposting in Sup Forums.
learn to do that instead of grinding online work.

you keep using the word "lad" but it's completely outside your cultural vocab.

>brags about his income
It's literally a thread about american trump supporters and their income.

not gonna dox myself. impossible to edit a gif that fast between my posts. I do ads for a living and make animated gifs often.

Oh I trade as well

yeah like 9 years of failing and working hard labor jobs and coming home and working all night trying to figure it out.

25$ minimum per pack and 100$ minimum for AAA titles. Im in my 20's on 80k and had to pay 450k for an entry level house. The other aussie dude is on the dole and has no fucking idea how hard we got it here. You yanks have it easier hands down.

In Poland, it's considered a success if it takes you 15 years of education to get a full time job earning less than $1000 a month

Am I in the right spot?

i have shitposted in /gsg/ for so long that lad has become part of my vocabulary lad.
also this thread was a shitpost about average american income, unless you want this shit to turn into a bunch of retard showing off their bank account while providing a fictional background is best to just keep your income for yourself lad.

We are a nanny state bro. Everything is taxed 3 times over amd the influx of gooks brings up house prices like a cunt. Median price in sydney jist hit 1.1mill

46k would be considered low pay here (that's what a 16yo cashier earn) but it's way more than enough to live.

I only need 22k a year and I can spare the rest, many of my friends do the same or just work 15 hours a week.

We take full years of vacations and travel the world and laugh about wagecucks complaining that 60k isn't enough to have a decent life.

He certainly buys new cars, clothes, tech gadgets and scratch tickets.

Respect. Its liberating, has made me way more resourceful. I got some shit for it cause people don't see online income as "real" work until they see the good days.

If you can sustain yourself and have some money to put away, you're doing fine desu.

> tfw rent is 2000 a month
> tfw minimum wage is 7.25 an hour
> tfw you're driving your beater and a guy pulls up in a lambo or brand new corvette that his father bought him and a hot chick in his seat
> tfw you get home and rent is due, you've been waiting on a 60,000 year job that MIGHT just get you out of $20,000 in debt
> tfw when you've been waiting so long for this job that you can't pay rent

welcome to murica

I'm going to spend money to rent a spot on the wall's guard tower with a 30-06 for a few weeks.

Don't forget the PO8

it's unfortunate I can't give you more advice cause 4ch is monitored by all sorts of fuck heads.

the internet is the biggest economy the world has ever seen. stick to whitehat evergreen verticals and fail enough times that you finally win. then repeat the process 10 times.

I just came on my face by accident and I didn't get shit

>he wasnt in Sup Forums while 7 larpers posted their bank accounts
my favorite was the swiss neet drop out that after an ultimatum from his parents he became a millionaire, married a hot blonde girl had 3 kids and is now a stay at home dad.

Can't you live with friends or something ?
I was one month in Brooklyn and spent less than 1'000$ on housing using airbnb, had my own room and bathroom, just shared the kitchen.

I get $3440 per month (sometimes I may get an additional $100)

deduct $1708 a month for rent, $694 on car finance, $113 on car insurance, about $80 dollars for public transport, $200 plus on groceries.

After all that shit I'm almost left with nothing

Oh and $80 on internet and $60 for mobile a month

Yeah it's a possibility. Without divulging my life story I'm stuck on a lease so I either have to cough up my share of the rent ($700) or find someone to take over the lease. Problem is 90% of the stuff in the house is mine so yeah.

yessir.

So prices there are doubled. Welp, that explains it.

Paying almost 50% for rent, financing a car.

You live in Australia and you don't even know how to be a criminal.

Kek

Bro...

Thanks

be smart about how you spend your money. there's a lot of bullshit scam artists out there ready to turn you into their piggy bank.

How is $54k/year bad?

All the people claiming to make >$100k on the internet are just bragging.

I found a small house in Sydney for 750$ a month in less than 5 minutes.

no he's just a retard, you can live with 1500$ a month anywhere in the world including zurich tokyo or new york

in Obamas America it was considered a success to stop looking for a job.

>$694 on car finance, $113 on car insurance

So you bought a brand new car and have it all-risk insured.

That's a choice, not a necessity.

Yup, research is key for that. Lately I've just ran into developers trying to take the money and run, like, Im paying them to design a product to either flip or generate revenue and they just bail or overcharge up the ass. Haven't lost anything per se except for time, good learning experience though.

My job has killer benefits. I just want more than 30k a year. 46k a year means I could easily save nearly 15k a year after spending money on the most useless shit consistently.

It's really not hard to live halfway decent. It's just hard breaking into the field you want because of the high bars they set to even start...

>1700/month in rent
my rent is literally 1/3 of that and I live in a decent place (one bedroom with full kitchen)

people waste so much money on location...

focus on driving traffic rather than building out a SAAS without any experience.

"if you build it they'll come" is a fucking myth if you don't know how to sell.

If you want your wife to get raped by nig nogs or muslims sure you can live off $1500 in an absolute shithole apartment in a large city.

Very true. Thanks

Unless that place has 4br/2bath and a fucking garage I wouldn't even look if it was $1000 a month. You may as well start putting down on a house at that point. How can anyone justify such insane rent?

>In America, it's considered a success if it takes you 3 years to get a full time job earning less than $1000 a week
ftfy

America is rich, American aren't.

Im working on social media traffic at the moment, mainly building up accounts with large followings, I know someone who has a slightly big account and he gets paid to post ads.

And then I have outsourced some work which frees up my time to work on other projects, I probably spend the majority of the day/week working on making more.

Anyhow I appreciate the advice!

Take a break now and again!

kek

How the fuck....

Your rent is $600 a month for a 1 bedroom? You must live in Alabama or bumfuck Texas. You cannot find something that cheap in a metro area unless you want to live in someone's basement or rent out a room.

because the average cost of a home in large cities is over 600k unless you want to live in a condo and the. You have to pay 600-1k in maintenance fees on top of your mortgage

one thing I struggled with for a couple years was free traffic. It's hardly ever quality. twitter is the worst.

paid traffic = targeted traffic = scale + ROI

How long exactly did this picture take to upload/download on that Australian internet? Fix your own problems
before inaccurately talking shit about the best country in the world

>be 28
>$90k/year
>10k left in student loans (down from initial 50k in student loans, graduated 2010)
>live in an area that charges $1000 for a studio apartment
>city charges for everything, parking, sales tax, liquor tax, tobacco tax, etc etc

I'd kill to get paid 45k and live in the Midwest, instead of getting paid 90k and being raped on a daily basis, living in a studio that charges $1200/mo

$500 for a 1 bedroom in California

Also, about $160k for a 4br house in Nevada.

But, fuck American real estate, buy a fucking 10+ br Chateau in France for 700k