USA Friends, specifically Berkeley neckbeards

USA Friends, specifically Berkeley neckbeards.

Why don't you guys uniform and organize up? Those antifa fags have an informal uniform and a symbol. Where is the right wing set up?

It's clear the police in Berkeley won't step in if you organize.

I propose that some Amerifriend kekistani gets some info on riot control. Uniform up, buy riot shields, and show up to these riots and do the cops jobs for them.

Line the fuck up like the cops do and shut their shit down. Be the force for order and good.

It's what your ancestors would have done.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_of_Wales's_Royal_Regiment
youtube.com/watch?v=uKRDLKAKUZc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This could be you.

It makes the right wing cause look good because you are supporting ORDER and SAFTEY.

You'll do the same if not MORE head cracking, more damage, and you'll secure a more significant political victory.

The gear and uniform needs to be cheap.

I propose you home make the riot shields to save cash.

Proposed gear:
>Similar-colour pants and shirt
>Boots (preferably black)
>Padded stick (so as to avoid deadly weapon charges, still effective)
>Home made riot shield.

Get 20-30 people rocking up in formation with that set-up and you have a serious unit on your hand. Especially if you organise before hand.

>Not realizing that division serves (((them)))
Some Sup Forums faggots serve them as much (maybe more) than the SJW's do.

>laughingMerchant.jpg

we need to look like the good guys

The most important part is organisation and training.

This group will have to be a community effort and an user would have to provide large private property to train and drill.

This is the idea. Uniformed and only responding, never assaulting, is the way to do it.

BE LIKE THE COPS.

USE THE COP'S TACTICS.

This is the beauty of this strategy. You are there to defuse the situation. Like a police force. You are not there to divide, but to RESTORE ORDER. If you ask, that is what you say. If you are pushed, you elaborate and say you are right wing and pro trump, and you are tired of the division caused by ANTIFA, and so you have organised to restore order.

Yeah, we have to start organizing locally. I'm thinking of making an app to facilitate this

> but muh fbi informants

So? a) the FBI isn't interested in stopping this and b) this shit is worth going to jail for

yeah if thats what you wanna do, just become a police officer. we need to look like normal god loving americans being harrased by militant anarcho-commies

A uniformed and organised force for order is a perfect demonstration of right-wing values.

I do want to do that, but I am an Australian, not an American. This bullshit is not on the same level here.

Isn't organised militia protected by the American constitution anyway?

Hell, you could even rock up armed with guns if you need too.

I think yall going around looking like RWS or natsocs could harm your image. just saying

Im gonna go full plauge cultist on these cunts. Fermented butter, stink bombs, rotten meat; the whole works. To top it off, I'm going to get one of these things (Pic Related) and fill it to the brim with a mixture of twenty eggs, a gallon of milk, two liters of Vinegar and some patience.

I agree.

I kind of like our current set up. We do have an informal uniform anyways - american flag shields, and baseball helmets.

Aus fag here, knows self defense laws and civil rights laws. basically, here in Aus by law if we feel in danger we must escape if possible, unless there is no chance of escape then you can defend yourself or another with up to but not including death or grievous bodily harm. We have no stand your ground laws here, our hands are tied.

why do police need military fatigues, like actually. Military fatigues are for camouflaging yourself in terrain while under life and death conditions in which any moment you could come under heavy attack.

Cops in camo are just larping as soldiers, and are cowards playing games.

I also agree. This is important.

DO NOT DRESS LIKE NAZIS OR THE BROWNSHIRTS.

Dress like police officers. Stickguy uniform is fine.

Sup Forums vs ANTIFA is the division dumbass

oooo! and add some ammonia in there too!

the superhero cape, captain american and football helmet stickman style they are doing looks pretty cool to me. The uniform thing is so anti creative and anti chaos that kek is all about

The divide is already there imo, but you may be right.

But desu if you're going to be showing up to this bullshit, then I don't understand why you don't organise and do it right.

>here in Aus by law if we feel in danger we must escape if possible

I don't understand the logic to this, are they trying to protect the lives of criminals?

this is just the beginnings of the conflict. its just going to get worse and as it gets worse both sides will organize more and more.

i fully expect shit to hit the fan once someone gets seriously injured or killed, and its bound to happen soon.

Its a game law enforcement administrations play with the budget. In most states/counties/cities if you don't spend your entire budget the next years gets rolled back to whatever you ended up spending. If you have none left at the end of the year, there's a good chance you can can get even more next year. This results in spending money to spend money, and an easy way to do that is to buy milsurp.

Source? Those are really sharp uniforms. Is that Italian?

>both sides will organize more and more.

>anarcho-communists will organize more and more

Nope. If they organize they stop being anarcho-communists. Their organizational abilities are debilitated by their ideology, while it is the opposite with conservatives.

The moment the Left goes full Maoist/Bolshevik is when they put a gun to their head and offer us the trigger.

because uniforms would dissociate them from everyday people, then CNN and the likes will have the ammo they need to start calling them brownshirts and nazis and whatnot, by being normal in the eyes of everyone watching all people are seeing are black balaclava rioters vs normal people.

You need armbands with symbols. Armbands are a kind of fuckyou-in-your-face statement.

If it was good enough for the government sanctions The American Protective League (1917-1919) it's good enough for based national pride groups like your outfit/crew.

It's Hugo Boss made.

>anarchists
>organizing
The commie retards will eventually raise the stakes and cause the right wingers to start killing them in the streets. This might even be their end goal. Who knows with these nutjjobs.

We can't be a "bloc". We have to represent a diverse group. Also, Trump/free speech people get arrested as much if not more than antifa.

They ARE trying to divide the people, they're scared because people are wising up to their "tricks".
You even see it in hollywood with movies like Captain America civil war and batman vs superman.

Sup Forums like SJW's or ANTIFA serves them. They focus the narratives on differances rather than commonalities, Both sides are being manipulated.

Here is my take on it.

Looking at Antifa as a rational person, they're teetering on the line between activist group, and domestic terrorists.
But taking some of what they say at face value, isn't objectively wrong, saying our ancestors would have fought against them is both correct and incorrect, we hated the nazis, but their definition of a nazi is so far gone and all encompassing it's laughable.

But to answer your question, it's not worth it, they're just wasting their time, and getting arrested after assaulting people randomly. They're a bunch of disorganized, loud, larping children.

I've been saying it for a while now, but eventually giving two shits about anything they """"""""fight"""""""" for will go out of style, and it will be over. With nothing changed other than an arrest record, and some cringe memories.

This is a shitty idea and a good one at the same time.

Just keep the armband green or something and don't put any symbols on it that could be misconstrued into being a "hate symbol" or shit like that.

WE NEED KEKISTANI ARMBANDS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

TAKE IT TO THE NORMIES HOMELAND

>they're teetering on the line between activist group, and domestic terrorists.
Then report a terrorist incident when they pull their shit. It would be interesting to see how authorities have to crack down on ANY thing ressembling terrorism now that the necessary state aparatus has been created.

Your States have created the necessary authoritarian enforcement branch, now ensure its used against the true enemy of the state i.e. Antifa.

Its only going to need a tipping point to induce the totalitarian crushing of Antifa this way.

I think that's the Princess of Wales's Royal Regiment on riot training, judging by the TRF on the left arm.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_of_Wales's_Royal_Regiment

Armbands with KEKFROG SYMBOLS

DESU I think this guy is right, but for the people already showing up, I think this is more effective than random violence.

I'm flying out from Alabama when Coulter speaks. Least I can do for the cause Coming alone and TSA are niggers, so guess I should hit a Home Depot to make armor? Thinking roof shingles for body armor

The Jews have always been better organized and united than their Goy herds. They own the Banks, police, and education system.

>wearing uniforms or having dress codes like antifa fags

no

because they are individuals not brainwashed faggots who yell slogans in languages they don't know

So this is how a honeypot thread looks like! I'm kinda giddy for spotting it :D

Having our own units is cucked.

However, Wearing antifa' uniform and fucking em up the ass from the rear of their lines would good strategy at the next riot.

Anonymity is on one hand their greatest strength, but also their greatest weakness.

Yeah this.

A lot of other anons have said the free speakers/Trump supporters are a lot more relatable because they dress like normal people.

Antifa hiding their faces makes it easier to decide in your head that that person isn't trustworthy because it's harder to connect with some mother fucker who looks like a terrorist

simple, accessible and anti degenerate. White, blue, or grey, collared shirts and dockers.

Non uniformed looks much better to spectators. Antifa go out of their way to look like shitty cartoon villain henchmen, so it's great when the people chasing them off look like relateable, memeable individuals. Ordinary people banding together to defend each other from the faceless hordes is a really good narrative.

>Those antifa fags have an informal uniform and a symbol.
And all it does is make them look like the bad guys and make them easier to pick out.

Checked and agreed.

Dressing up in all black with your face covered is how villains and their mooks dress. Heroes are individualistic and never wear headgear so they can be identified. This is Hollywood 101.

Alright guys, I have the best idea. This is what we do:

We infiltrate Antifa forums and gain their trust. Once we have gained their trust, we introduce the idea to them that they need a uniform. An OUTLANDISH uniform, something to make the fascists look fucking STUPID while we (antifa) are kicking their sorry asses!

And with another infiltration account, we introduce the idea that the best way to make them look stupid is to all dress up in BANANA SUITS.

So, once we have sufficiently convinced enough antifa that banana suits would make the fascists look real stupid, what do we do? We all get GORILLA SUITS.

At the specified event where all the antifa wear banana suits, suddenly a mod of fascist gorillas show up and beat the ever-loving shit out of the antifa. Plain clothes fascists tell the police to hold off because this is actually an art piece and nobody is really getting hurt.

yea. and a militia is exactly what you were describing. more people need to join a militia.

I made this the last time we talked yesterday.

hell yeah

If you have to do some faggotry for unity and uniforms just learn from cold war Japs. There all gommie sects had their own type of helmet so when they clashed against each other you could tell friends from foes by their helmet. And protecting one's head is top priority since shit's flying left and right in riots.

Right-wing militias get cracked down instantly

Fuck you for making me laugh this much

And by "whatever symbol" I mean whatever group symbols. Personally I prefer something generic. Like have everyone buy one of these. Have them all on the left chest, etc.

just let them do their thing, if we don't show up to this shit, then who are they protesting/harassing/assaulting? trash cans?

Let them be retarded.

>USA Friends, specifically Berkeley neckbeards.
Hi.
>Why don't you guys uniform and organize up? Those antifa fags have an informal uniform and a symbol. Where is the right wing set up?
Because teachers/professors/businesses will fuck your shit up and ruin your life if your identity is revealed.
>It's clear the police in Berkeley won't step in if you organize.
They'll leave the leftists alone. Not necessarily us.
>I propose that some Amerifriend kekistani gets some info on riot control. Uniform up, buy riot shields, and show up to these riots and do the cops jobs for them.
Yeah. Okay. If you guarantee me good employment for the rest of my life.
>Line the fuck up like the cops do and shut their shit down. Be the force for order and good.
I'd love to if I didn't have the rest of my life to worry about.
>It's what your ancestors would have done.
My ancestors let shitskins take over.

Chill bruh, we all good.

Both the Oathkeepers & 3%ers were represented in Berkeley on Saturday. Had an Antifa opened fire they'd respond.

Or you can have it filled with roundup that's perfectly legal and spray that shit from a nearby building when the winds good and kill every fucker in the crowd + every blade of grass within 5 miles.

>Plain clothes fascists tell the police to hold off because this is actually an art piece and nobody is really getting hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=uKRDLKAKUZc&feature=youtu.be

WE DA POLICE NOW

This is BABOON BRAINSTYLE tier hyperdimensional hopscotch.

In a few very short years, you and people like you are going to have a very interesting experience.

It will most likely start with a no-knock dynamic entry by Federal police officers or other agents in unmarked uniforms in the dead of night. Feel free to put up a ruckus, because it will end with a bloody beatdown followed by a shooting for resisting. If you go quietly--and you probably will--you and anyone with you will be hustled into a truck or semi, probably not too damaged yet.

From there, you will be taken to the nearest railhead, where you will wait with several hundred people like you in a fenced-in enclosure surrounded by guards and razorwire, all of you a little confused, cold, and very, very frightened.

Sanitary facilities will be nonexistent, or will consist of a few poorly-maintained portapotties. or maybe just buckets. You may or may not get water or some sort of food, if for no other reason than to keep you more quiet.

Not too long after you arrive, you will be hustled into a railcar, along with several dozen other people. You will be taken to another facility, somewhere in the middle of nowhere, probably a desert. This facility will have cots and limited sanitary facilities, but you will hear the sound of shooting in the distance day and night. There will be no counsel, no lawyers, no judges. Asking for one will result in...well, you'll figure it out. You'll be stripped and issued with a gray overall, uncomfortable, scratchy and disposable. Your clothes and other belongings will be destroyed.

At some point not long after you arrive, you'll be marched into the desert in a column of other prisoners to a place a couple of miles away, where backhoes and bulldozers are digging trenches. You'll be directed to stand in the trench. You may even be employed in digging it, briefly.

You wont have to wait long. An officer will come down the line with a pistol, and put a bullet into your head.

Nice copy pasta

Our strength is our anonymity, without that the lefties can use social dynamics to destroy us.

You may have a few minutes to listen to prisoners beside you getting shot.

For you, it will be the most terrifying ten minutes of your life. For your executioner, it will be just another workday. After your end, your records will simply be burned.

Your end will go unremarked in the news media. No one will know what happened to you. You'll simply be one of the millions of "undesirables" who went missing during the Cultural Optimization and Renormalization, as America matures into the nation it was always meant to be and casts off its dross, irrelevant, unmourned, and completely forgotten.

Sweet dreams. .

Feel free to repost it if you want.

Or don't.

We should wear green during the riots in order to identify fellow Sup Forumsacks in the crowd. It's the color of Kek after all.

I know this is pasta, but I'll bite.

You think we would rather die on our knees like slaves? This country has gone mad, tension everywhere and there is a rifle behind every blade of grass. We revolve around war and conflict. If you think there will be some mass black site kidnapping and people will look the other way as their families and friends are taken not knowing who may be next, you're a fool. I know I would rather die taking these evil fucks with me.

Here you go internet cops. You have found someone who still has integrity, honor, and dignity. That must disgust you.

Exactly, live the lie and destroy from within. Their tactics have worked well. Imitate them.

>Buy riot shields
You know those are insanely expensive, right?

>Because teachers/professors/businesses will fuck your shit up and ruin your life if your identity is revealed.

This is what gets me. If WN leaders were genuine, they'd encourage their followers to educate themselves then take over influential positions in schools, local media, universities, etc. They hardly ever promote this. And don't make excuses as to why they rather have people sitting around ranting about how much the jews and niggers are screwing them over, than doing something useful. The movement is rigged.

>Why don't you guys uniform and organize up?

Because we pay taxes.

They aren't using guns, yet, so a simple wooden or clear plastic would work fine.

When the guns go off the game changes. Shields won't be needed,

Hard to get a foothold in something that has merely just beginning to take off. They would have to sacrifice everything and live a lie their entire lives. Hard to sign rational people up for that.

>It's clear the police in Berkeley won't step in if you organize.
yes they will
they are itching for any excuse to kill right wing people

>Why don't you guys uniform and organize up?
Because we have self-respect.

>we hated the nazis
nice jewish propaganda there
c. ww2 most americans were of german descent and had to be propagandized to side with kikes instead of their cousins

>>Acting like you have never broken a law.
>>Making you a criminal

>never hurt anyone with a law I have broken
>guess I am in the same class as violent people

Nice green text by the way, you told on yourself.

Fred Perry shirts and enclosed shoes

officialproudboys.com

Change the the US flag, perhaps. You're going to want to make the symbol more generic since this is going to evolve into an International movement. Brothers in arms against the red menace.

or just change the patch to whatever national chapter's flag

just because it's international doesn't make it generic and bland

Yeah, good point, actually. Promote national identity whilst promoting our common cause.

>if you organize.

kys shill

#nopidepipers

No, what we've found is another tough-talking leftist Che Guevara wannabe posting anonymously to an imageboard who will fall to his knees babbling in fear and shitting himself the first time someone aims a gun in his general direction.

And no, this country hasn't gone mad, it's gone sane. It's saner now than it's been for over a century, and the rest of the world is waking up along with it. It's finally FOUND its honor, and integrity and dignity, and fuck you for even IMAGINING you know what those words fucking mean. Better, wiser people than you built this nation and died for it, and you aren't fit to lick the dogshit off of their boots.

Kill yourself, asshole. And if you've somehow bred, kill your brats, too.

>right wing group is full of people expressing themselves as individuals, lots of fun and inspiring characters
>left wing group is a faceless horde, can't tell one from the other, lifeless and dull colours

Like pottery.

DO NOT WERE BLACK RED WHITE AND BLUE OR BRIGHT COLORS I REPEAT DO NOT WERE BLACK

Wear* dickhead

scary uniforms make you look like the bad guy

bamp

it begins with a uniform

Don't suit up guys. When outsiders see vids/pics of encounters they will think Antifa are the fascists as they are donning all black covering their faces. Plus it's nice to see the diversity of Free Speech Movement.

(((Diversity)))