Redpill me on US universities

I want to go on exchange to the united states, and theses are the Uni's that offer programs from My University.

If a kind, big, strong american(s) could redpill me on which ones are the most uncucked and which ones I should avoid at all costs, that would be great.

Info, power rankings, pros and cons are all accepted.

Other urls found in this thread:

heterodoxacademy.org/resources/guide-to-colleges/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

San Diego State is for partying. Northern Arizona is where all the chill people go.

Purdue is the only good university on that list and only if you go for engineering.

Probably more about the professors themselves and the major you pick

Just keep your mouth shut about politics with everyone but your closest friends you know won't backstab you. It's not worth talking about ever and gets you no where.

are San Diego SJW's as bad as LA?
It shouldn't be too much of a problem, I'm not going to be fully autistic and get into political shit with everyone I come across. Still, the fact that i'm a fucking white male might still affect me.

AFAIK Arizona is just desert. What else is there?

Definitely considering engineering, will look into it

SDSU graduate here (2014)

this is mostly true, although there's been an increased police presence in the last 10 or so years and parties get shut down more often. but there's definitely drugs and alcohol all over the place

also, it's not located in a great neighborhood so watch yourself at night

hawaii universities are an excuse for kids to go surfing full time.

north Arizona isn't a particularly good school certainly a lower end school in a lower end state as far as public college is concerned.

oswego is a shit suny school on par with north arrizona but probably worse cause its smaller.

purdue is the best school there

Humboldt alumnus here. I went there in the 90's, it was and still is filled with liberal hippies. Pretty isolated too. I wouldn't recommend.

Oregon State to get the true Murican experience.

Otherwise I would pick Miami. It's like Gold Coast but with more minorities and crazy people.

Go to Miami they got the Bangbus

Purdue is looking up. What makes it so good?

I'm looking at their website right now but i want to hear from anons as well.

The only good schools on that list are Miami and SDSU.
Don't go to any of the Hawaii schools
Don't go to a SUNY

Imo the only schools you should consider are Miami>SDSU>Purdue>Oregon State>UNC Wilmington

america is a shit hole go to japan you stupid asshole

Note this, SDSU and Miami are very well respected and highly ranked schools.

Both are hard to get into, with acceptance rates (at least for us) in the low 30s

Transfer rates are about the same, you just need to meet the requirements and have a good essay and your fine.

Miami is least cucked, however SDSU is know for it's girls

Hillsdale college, I think they're private though.

>SDSU is known for it's girls
fuck bro I want to get good marks, don't tempt me

Dude you have no fucking idea.

I went to SD with some friends on spring break (SDSU wasn't on theirs yet) and holy fuck every other girl was a 10 and the rest were no lower than a 7

If you want good marks and to be pure go to Miami

Also what are you studying?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Currently? business majoring in economics.

Thing is, I was super smart in high school when if i wanted to be, nevertheless low effort meant my grades slacked. I've discovered business is way too easy, and I'm starting to believe I could take on something more challenging like Engineering.

I'm pretty sure this would also be the way to go if I wanted to move to the US in the long term as well.

Yeah SDSU is for you

do you think I'd have a better chance at getting accepted if I changed my degree from business to Engineering?

Yes

Honestly just ask r/applyingtocollege

I'm leaning toward Miami. Especially if you're worried about being annoyed by the fem-liberal horseshit. Which can be pretty irritating if it's too widespread. Everything out west is going to drive you bonkers. One big thing is gender distribution. I went to school with high f:m and couldn't stand it, and I think that had a little to do with it. Also it was kind of small (~13,000), so I felt a little boxed in by the crazy gossiping hoes all around me. Transferred to a bigger school with higher m:f and I like it a lot more.

heterodoxacademy.org/resources/guide-to-colleges/

>The Heterodox Academy Guide to Colleges rates America’s top 150 universities and the top 50 liberal arts schools (as listed by US News and World Reports) according to the degree of viewpoint diversity on campus. Is it a place where you are likely to encounter a variety of views on politically controversial topics? Or is it an environment where students who do not hold the dominant political viewpoint are afraid to speak up?

Purdue for engineering
Miami for the hot bitches

The choice is yours...

>Don't go to a SUNY
Except Binghamton. Binghamton is the only good SUNY.

my ex was an RA for dickinson house
and he is a horrible person
so i reaaly doubt it

La local, cant honestly say but San Diego is pretty different than La. Theres a lot between the two so I wouldnt worry so much about getting hit with a bikelock anytime soon. California weather is great and San Diego has the best in California. As a plus, youre on the border of Mexico and it can be fun there as well so long as youre with friends. Oregons a good choice also.