Is Jeff Session right?

Is Jeff Session right?

Has Sup Forums been addicted to crack cocaine this whole time?

Can we call the police on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNxhuxV7FV4
youtube.com/watch?v=wk50Szx_des
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpfS780kQ8
sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jeff Sessions

Is that what 420 means?

it's terrible for your mental health

I don't know what he means by "awful", but yes, he's right. If you got pure heroin, it's not very harmful. Marijuana is probably more physically harmful than heroin.

>Is Jeff Session right?

He's a complete throwback asshole -- zero clue. Shriveled up racist douchebag.

he's right

>Ex-DEA Spokeswoman: 'Marijuana Is Safe', Kept Illegal Because It's A 'Cash Cow'

>In our interview, Belita was hesitant to speak too openly but mentioned that when she first went to work with the DEA (she was contacted and became familiar with agency’s goals), she was told “‘Marijuana is safe, we know it’s safe, but it’s our cash cow and we will never, ever, give it up.’” When the DEA seizes a car or makes a drug bust, it’s likely they’ll find wads of money. They turn in the pot (or other drugs) — and keep the cash. Civil asset forfeiture law essentially gives the police and feds free reign, and they have confiscated billions of dollars from Americans, a majority of whom have not been charged with a crime.

I don't think you know where you are

have you ever met an avid weedster who wasn't a total fucking degenerate?

either they're lefties covered in shitlocks and vasculitis at age 22 because of all the drinking they've done, or morbidly obese man children who live in some form of basement or bmr housing

I'm an old guy and I practically believe everything I read and hear, because why should people lie to me and those journalists know what they do, also back in my days all those fancy new drugs were illegal. Marijuanes are the worst drugs on this planet! Everyone injecting it needs jailtime and mandatory therapy for lifetime. There is no worse drug than cannabees! Also no sex before marriage! And don't you dare play those viddeo games, kiddo!

>implying we should follow suit to a stigma on a Sup Forums board

sheep mentality at its finest

As long as alcohol is legal so should weed. Simple as that.

Cocaine and Acid should also be legal.

>Recently, we’ve seen pharma companies hit the grassroots to secure influence. Anti-Media and a number of other news outlets recently reported on an opioid company pumping half a million dollars into Arizona anti-marijuana groups in an effort to keep the plant illegal. These sorts of campaigns do not serve the dead in Plano and the hundreds of thousands around the nation suffering from opioid addiction. Rather, they benefit CEOs and pharmaceutical groups who have invested millions in developing drugs that minimize pain. Unfortunately, they come with a dangerously high likelihood of addiction.

>Big pharma corporations see dollar signs in every painkiller that moves across a counter, but some of which could easily be replaced by marijuana, which is increasingly proven to help decrease pain. So the American consumer, from Plano, Texas, to Portland, Maine, is faced with the dilemma — is it better to be a living Bob Weir or a dead Basquiat?

It's like saying herpes is slightly less awful than AIDS

west coast the best coast

>wants to go after Assange
>being this fucking anti-drug
Why was i excited when he was confirmed

No he is a fucking idiot on the matter which is sad considering he isnt all bad.

15 MORE MONTHS

DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A LEAF

Nah it's just people who talk about and push weed culture that are pricks, you can enjoy a joint with friends at the weekend and still be a functioning member of society.

>Is Jeff Session right?
No, he's an idiot with no frame of reference on
the subject. Marijuana does not impair you on
the level that heroin does. Ffs marijuana is an exit drug not an entrance drug. It's a fucking meme compared to heroin. You think Colorado would be operating as well as it is if all of those pot smokers were instead drooling needle junkies? Jesus, this guy needs to get his head out of his ass.

Because he was our dream. We thought he could beat the swamp. But the dream is turning into a nightmare and he's been swallowed by the swamp.

if you feel like mentioning weed more than you would say, mention wearing shoes or liking mustard on your hot dog, you're a weedster and should be gassed

A few hours rudimentary research and a high school level of scientific literacy would help these bible thumpin' good ol' boys from making imbecilic remarks like this. Just because people "abuse" marijuana doesn't mean people with legitimate medical concerns should be denied effective treatment. I'm the most right wing gun loving mental you will find, but I am also a scientist and Jeff has it wrong here.

While i like a little hotdog with my ketchup a good German sausage needs some high quality mustard.

the leftcucks love it

it makes money for the cartels

what more reason do you need to ban it?

Sessions is pretty based. Just wants to annihilate hippies and Mexicans.

weed makes liberals, that's why it should be a gassable offense.

drugs are absolutely degenerate user

There are two people you can never trust. Fat men named Donovan. And addicts. Never trust an addict.

is marijuana really safe

there's not been that much research on the effects of prolonged use

what IS known that it tends to fuck up dopamine balance and destroys motivation so users sit around like a fucking complacent potato

and now watch the stoners come out of the woodwork

>Cannabis and the lungs

youtube.com/watch?v=yNxhuxV7FV4

>Cannabis and the Heart

youtube.com/watch?v=wk50Szx_des

>Cannabis and Psychosis/Schizophrenia

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpfS780kQ8

>Marijuana is a neruotoxin

sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story

www.jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322.full

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193

>Casual use alters the nucleus accumbans, associated with reward and pleasure

healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614

>The brains of chronic users produce less dopamine

biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract

>Marijuana lowers IQ

forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/

pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract

>cannabis-impaired approximately doubles car crash risk

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract

>Marijuana induces schizophrenia-like brain changes, which may result in psychosis

psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes

livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php

>Marijuana can cause pulmonary disease

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312

>people with legitimate medical concerns

Those are extremely rare though.

The vast majority of "medical" marijuana users just wanna get high so they fake some anxiety disorder that "by pure coincidence" can only be "cured" by letting them use their favorite recreational drug.

who cares, its exteremely bad for your morale

man why do republicans always bury themselves with dumb statements like this one

checked. They'll speak long and loud about medicinal use of the cannabinoids that can be easily extracted separately from the poisonous THC, how it can be used for rope, and fucking paper... but we all know they just want to get stoned like the niggers that they are.

even when they're (((prescription))) ?

Jeff Sessions is a fucking shill. The truth is common knowledge. Prohibitionists are just in denial because they're afraid they won't go to heaven; ever notice they're all Bible Thumpers?

Yeah there is... It's called knowing other Americans dumbass. Just amongst the average group of people anyone knows, we get a fairly normal distribution of marijuana use. You know somebody who's a lifelong stoner, guaranteed.

Talking with a doctor friend and asked him to rate substances from most harmful to least harmful. This was his rundown-

>Most harmful by a country mile - cigarettes
>Slightly less harmful but still a huge killer - alcohol
>cannabis - because it is smoked and there seems to be mounting evidence it can trigger mental illness (schizophrenia) in some people
>heroin - meh, medical grade opiates are not harmful. They are addictive but don't kill. Theres millions of people on opiates for pain control and they lead perfectly normal lives.

I dont like marijuana personally, I prefer alcohol. but I see the argument to legalise it or criminlise more dangerous things as well.